PDA

View Full Version : Hump Day Hooky OOOOOOOO

HOTCARCASS
Tue Oct 11th, 2011, 05:30 PM
It's going to be a beautiful day!!! Let's hit some top secret back roads from sandies to hwy7 then devils gultch.
Meet - ssandies 8:30
Depart- 9:00
Pace- What ever is clever.
BRAKES - Where ever you want, Lyons, Estas, P2P photo opps.

grim
Tue Oct 11th, 2011, 05:35 PM
It's going to be a beautiful day!!! Let's hit some top secret back roads from sandies to hwy7 then devils gultch.
Meet - ssandies 8:30
Depart- 9:00
Pace- What ever is clever.
BRAKES - Where ever you want, Lyons, Estas, P2P photo opps.

Where Is devils gulch?

BC14
Tue Oct 11th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Where Is devils gulch?
Glen haven, From Estes up and over to Hwy 34 W of Loveland.

Zach929rr
Tue Oct 11th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Devils Gulch has a turn that ate up a R1 this season. That was some knarly shit. Love that road though.

BC14
Tue Oct 11th, 2011, 07:38 PM
Devils Gulch has a turn that ate up a R1 this season. That was some knarly shit. Love that road though.
Those hairpins are no joke, better be paying attention. Plus a few blind decreasing radius corners, so it's a good road to not be sleeping on.

Zach929rr
Tue Oct 11th, 2011, 08:10 PM
That's what got him. Decreasing radius blind right hander + trying to follow sumos = ruh roh

HOTCARCASS
Tue Oct 11th, 2011, 08:33 PM
Ahhh shit that sucks. I always ride that road like its dirty! I follow Mr. 4505 on that road and he rides gravel way better then I LOL. It is still really fun just to role through there slow and smoothly get on the gas in some of those tight turns. perfect Sumo Road. I see em there all the time don't bother trying to hang!!!

Think
Tue Oct 11th, 2011, 09:05 PM
Dude wrecked right behind me on a decreasing radius left turn going up that road a couple years ago. I came damn close to going down but corrected just enough not to. Pretty sure OUTLAWD aka Dave was on that ride with me too.

BC14
Tue Oct 11th, 2011, 09:36 PM
It's a fun road to flog the barge on, too :D

MetaLord 9
Tue Oct 11th, 2011, 10:29 PM
Yeah last thing you wanna see at 70 mph is a sign for a 5 mph recommended turn. Definitely got my freaking attention first time through

OUTLAWD
Wed Oct 12th, 2011, 09:26 AM
Dude wrecked right behind me on a decreasing radius left turn going up that road a couple years ago. I came damn close to going down but corrected just enough not to. Pretty sure OUTLAWD aka Dave was on that ride with me too.

yeah...I saw it happen...thought we were gonna have to drag his bike out of the creek...that road has claimed many a victim, but fun