PDA

View Full Version : Petition to ban Mother Goose

Sean
Sun Oct 16th, 2011, 01:09 PM
I would like to propose a petition to temporarily ban Mother Goose. Not a full ban, but more of a "sit in the corner with a dunce hat on" type of ban. We cannot let this behavior continue. If we don't do something about it now, it may get out of hand, and we may not be able to do anything about it later

Here are my 10 reasons:

1. he has bad jokes
2. he usually smells like margarita's and Stetson cologne
3. he posted a spoiler to the results of a very important MotoGP race on fb
4. I'm pretty sure no one actually likes him
5. he stole my idea for the "get back in shape" thread (even though he did give me credit)
6. His life is a lie, he does not have 27,000 posts
7. he is neither a mother, or a goose, as far as I can tell
8. he is to even tempered to be considered a "glass case of emotion"
9. I don't believe that he really rides, his bike is way to pretty and clean
10. he is an Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you.

I think I have made my argument clear and obvious. Further, I think with enough people on board, we can make a difference. If you feel there are additional reasons for this ban, please let them be known. All in favor, say "I".

http://www.nearlygood.com/img/files/pictures/1/ban-him.jpg

OUTLAWD
Sun Oct 16th, 2011, 01:21 PM
you spend too much time in Boulder...this is the real world, where publicly speaking out against authority is not tolerated...

deadline
Sun Oct 16th, 2011, 01:23 PM
Here is what Urban Dictionary had to say:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mother+goose

deadline
Sun Oct 16th, 2011, 01:25 PM
Ironically... Here is what it says about Sean!!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sean

The GECCO
Sun Oct 16th, 2011, 02:02 PM
The joke's on you, Sean! Mother Goose doesn't actually exist, he's a figment of our collective imagination!

madvlad
Sun Oct 16th, 2011, 02:04 PM
:wtf:...

rforsythe
Sun Oct 16th, 2011, 03:00 PM
you spend too much time in Boulder...this is the real world, where publicly speaking out against authority is not tolerated...

True! Fortunately the only authority I recognize is my own, so Ma Gizzoose has been sent to time out. I fixed his post count too.

thankgod
Sun Oct 16th, 2011, 03:16 PM
:think:

sloridr
Sun Oct 16th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Epic......

Sean
Sun Oct 16th, 2011, 04:39 PM
True! Fortunately the only authority I recognize is my own, so Ma Gizzoose has been sent to time out. I fixed his post count too.Ralph with the mutha f'ing epic win! :applause:

Jesus- beard
Chuck Norris- beard
Al Borland- beard*
Ralph- beard

*not as epic of a figure, but still counts

grim
Sun Oct 16th, 2011, 06:49 PM
:lol: this thread is amazing!

BC14
Sun Oct 16th, 2011, 07:34 PM
Sean needs to go out and ride more.... Winter shall be tough on the young lad.

rybo
Sun Oct 16th, 2011, 07:43 PM
you do know that Ralph dressed up as Jesus some years ago for halloween, don't you - you should have seen it. Jesus cruiser sandals and all

s

Ralph with the mutha f'ing epic win! :applause:

Jesus- beard
Chuck Norris- beard
Al Borland- beard*
Ralph- beard

*not as epic of a figure, but still counts

salsashark
Sun Oct 16th, 2011, 07:47 PM
3. he posted a spoiler to the results of a very important MotoGP race on fb

Because you didn't know how that was going to play out....

Sean
Sun Oct 16th, 2011, 08:03 PM
you do know that Ralph dressed up as Jesus some years ago for halloween, don't you - you should have seen it. Jesus cruiser sandals and allI did not, but I would love to see pictures of it. I can see Jesus easier than Chuck Norris or Al Borland.

Because you didn't know how that was going to play out....You never know. There have been some real strong contenders these days. Plus, you never know who's going to crash. Said winner made a big mistake that almost caused him to crash last week, it could have happened this week.

Sean
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 07:23 AM
:D

That's all I wanted to add.

TinkerinWstuff
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 08:04 AM
don't forget his fail on the bike of the month thread

not that I've had any good pics to contribute - but if the thread's not updated, it's still his fault.

Sean
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 08:22 AM
don't forget his fail on the bike of the month threadValid. And let's not forget about the scavenger hunt. He gave it to the CSC one year and then just let it go. I feel as though he's just playing with our emotions. It's like an abusive relationship, but there are no bruises...on the outside. :(

OUTLAWD
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 08:42 AM
Valid. And let's not forget about the scavenger hunt. He gave it to the CSC one year and then just let it go. I feel as though he's just playing with our emotions. It's like an abusive relationship, but there are no bruises...on the outside. :(

I have outside bruises too!

TinkerinWstuff
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 08:49 AM
I was so upset about the scavenger hunt that I'd blocked it from my memory.

thanks for re-opening that wound

Devaclis
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 08:51 AM
I will now OCCUPY CSC Until Wicky is brought back. He had the boots with the fur :(

sloridr
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 08:53 AM
I will now OCCUPY CSC Until Wicky is brought back. He had the boots with the fur :(

Sweet two birds one stone!:twisted:

Dr. Joe Siphek
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 08:53 AM
I'm gonna miss the videos of ppl cutting him off, ppl not using blinkers when changing lanes, and people just being normal, but pissing wick off :lol:

cptschlongenheimer
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 09:15 AM
IBFTMG.
:D

salsashark
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 09:23 AM
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-5X5goA_WURY/TjgBsRo7teI/AAAAAAAAMhE/KufPlw_FlC0/s500/tumblr_lmxlayznjf1qf8fj8o1_500.gif

Sean
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 09:35 AM
I have outside bruises too!
Further proof that this action was justified. :hump:

I was so upset about the scavenger hunt that I'd blocked it from my memory.

thanks for re-opening that woundI'm sorry that I had to put you through that, but it was for the greater good. It's okay to cry. Let it out...

rforsythe
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 09:46 AM
Wow. Sounds like Wicky has left a far greater trail of shattered dreams and broken souls than any of us realized. :(

Devaclis
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 09:49 AM
Wicky moved my cheese.

ghostrider_9
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 09:49 AM
Part of me surprised for the temporary loss, but most of me is pointing and laughing . . .

Sean
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Sounds like Wicky has left a far greater trail of shattered dreams and broken souls than any of us realized. :(Are you really surprised? It's always the nice ones that turn to evil, without us noticing.

And I draw your attention to the fact that none of us can neither confirm, or deny, the fact that he may have killed a homeless hooker within the past 24 hours. Oh yeah, he's good...

salsashark
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 09:56 AM
^^ He or she may or may not have been a homeless hooker or an Occupy Denver protestor

Sean
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 10:07 AM
^^ He or she may or may not have been a homeless hooker or an Occupy Denver protestorHe could just be on a rampage taking down innocent victims. You never know how this temporary ban could effect him. I'm not saying I can prove anything, I'm just saying that no one else can disprove it as well. :think:

bulldog
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 10:07 AM
My reasons:

* He always calls me Mexican when he knows I am Spanish
* He bought a Honda F41I and actually removed the Honda Wing sticker… blasphemy!
* He got upset at me for passing on the right once (ok..I deserved that one maybe)
* He says my bike is too loud (think it’s his giant size ears…that go with the giant head; check his hat size).
* He always says how much nicer his bike is than mine (which it is).
* He buys more motorcycle accessories in a week than I do in a year.
* He always looks down on me (cause he is way taller)

But the main reason:

* He is Native American but never participates in our peace pipe ceremonies.

:lol:

Sean
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 10:19 AM
My reasons:

Tons of valid reasons

That sumuvabech! Who does he think he is? :rant:

TinkerinWstuff
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 10:26 AM
I once witnessed him taking photos of people in precarious positions

Sean
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 10:41 AM
I once witnessed him taking photos of people in precarious positions

<--- Not surprised. :no:

Sleev
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Wait, mother goose is a guy? I thought he was a hawt black chick with big boobies

Devaclis
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Amazon?

Sean
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 01:50 PM
Wait, mother goose is a guy? I thought he was a hawt black chick with big boobiesWell, he's a guy now. Thanks to the Trinidad Surgical Associates.

MetaLord 9
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Guess Goosey lost that love'n feeling...

I HATE it when he does that! :D

CaptGoodvibes
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 02:14 PM
I'm gonna miss the videos of ppl cutting him off, ppl not using blinkers when changing lanes, and people just being normal, but pissing wick off :lol:

ROFL!

Sean
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 02:24 PM
I think this has been an effective 24 hours. I say we bring him back and allow him to repent on his (accused) sins.

Mother Goose
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 02:52 PM
You're all going to hell. :twisted:

madvlad
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 02:58 PM
You're all going to hell. :twisted:

Is that in the sense of ban hammer hell?

Sean
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 03:04 PM
:spit:

bulldog
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 03:11 PM
You're all going to hell. :twisted: I would like to now add to my list that he wants me to go to a place where I will burn for eternity! I googled this place and man it looks bad! That is a lot of pain he is asking for me...why is he so mean!!!! :devil1:

Dietrich_R1
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 03:23 PM
I think this has been an effective 24 hours. I say we bring him back and allow him to repent on his (accused) sins.

I would have to agree! Isn't it time for everyone to turn the other cheek & forgive, but not Forget???

I also think he should be put on parole... only give him access to post in this thread!!!

Mother Goose
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 03:29 PM
I would like to now add to my list that he wants me to go to a place where I will burn for eternity! I googled this place and man it looks bad! That is a lot of pain he is asking for me...why is he so mean!!!! :devil1:
Dang Mexicans, always blaming us for your own problems. ;)

I would have to agree! Isn't it time for everyone to turn the other cheek & forgive, but not Forget???

I also think he should be put on parole... only give him access to post in this thread!!!
I see you're already in Hot as Hell, AZ, so I'll leave you be. :lol:

Dietrich_R1
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 04:01 PM
I see you're already in Hot as Hell, AZ, so I'll leave you be. :lol:

THANK YOU... :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow: :twisted:

grim
Mon Oct 17th, 2011, 04:19 PM
This thread is still AMA ZA ZING!!!