PDA

View Full Version : MSR Reflex Knee/Shin Guards

Dr. Joe Siphek
Tue Oct 18th, 2011, 10:28 AM
After riding a few weeks ago, i noticed a couple of the flat screws that allow the knee guard to pivot had come loose and fallen off. Anyone know where i can pick up some replacements? it's the big silver screw on the red portion of the guard pictured below.

Any help is appreciated. I went to ace hardware to see if they had anything...didn't have anything remotely close.

http://assets2.revzilla.com/product_images/0022/9264/MSR_Racing_Reflex_KneeShin_Guards_detail.jpg?12901 82916

PhL0aTeR
Tue Oct 18th, 2011, 10:44 AM
I'd start off by first calling MSR directly. They can at least tell you what they are called so you can harness teh google, or maybe sell you some replacements, if not just send them to you for free. (I once lost some windscreen hardware while riding my old cruiser and memphis shades sent me 3 times the hardware i needed within a week, didnt even charge me shipping.)

failing that, id try fastenal, or a bolt specialty place. Can you remove and post a pic of the hardware in question?

Dr. Joe Siphek
Tue Oct 18th, 2011, 12:27 PM
alreeady emailed them...hopefully they'll just send me some free hardware. I'll see if i can get a picture of what i'm missing.

Dr. Joe Siphek
Wed Oct 19th, 2011, 09:54 AM
This is the emial i got back! :up: kudos to MSR!!!

We may have some here we can send you. Let me just get your shipping address and I'll see if I can get some mailed out to you today.

Thanks
Devin LeBlanc
Customer Support
1055 Montecito Dr, Corona, CA 92879

Dr. Joe Siphek
Tue Oct 25th, 2011, 04:06 PM
Just got my FREE replacement screws in the mail from MSR!!! :up: thought ya'll might want to know. :lol:

PhL0aTeR
Tue Oct 25th, 2011, 04:17 PM
hells yeah!