PDA

View Full Version : Lets RIDE

iknowuRider
Thu Oct 20th, 2011, 10:24 AM
Hello all i'm a noob to this place but have been rideing for awhile. (6yrs)
WHat a great day outside!

I ride a 06 gsxr 750- maybe a nice ride up to tha mtn or sumthing. would like to round up a couple more bikes tho.

grim
Thu Oct 20th, 2011, 10:42 AM
Yea you are gonna last for a long time here.

Edit: Don't let Metalord see your grammar, his head might explode.

iknowuRider
Thu Oct 20th, 2011, 10:51 AM
OH!
Very sorry let me tighten up the tie and staighten the glasses!

WHO WANTS TO SQUEEZE IN A RIDE TO DAY!?!

Cornfed
Thu Oct 20th, 2011, 10:52 AM
Im off on Thursday and would normal take you up on it but Im headed to Performance for new rubber. Got a big day planned Sunday.

iknowuRider
Thu Oct 20th, 2011, 11:02 AM
I just woke up to a great day and ants in my pants today.

I actually need to finish sum work on my baby. Lowering link, New/er rim, Pig spotter mirrors,also gonna cover sum plastics in carbon fiber covering, I.E. rear mud flap,side panels by the seat. and maybe the rear MasterCylinder guard.

I am in need of a jack, to get my back tire off.

madvlad
Thu Oct 20th, 2011, 11:03 AM
Im off on Thursday and would normal take you up on it but Im headed to Performance for new rubber. Got a big day planned Sunday.

Oh snap, its all business now son!

grim
Thu Oct 20th, 2011, 11:26 AM

Yes...Yes you do and that rubber wouldn't have lasted for more than 1 minute on the track!

Sunday its on like mother fucking donkey kong son!!!!

iknowuRider
Thu Oct 20th, 2011, 11:28 AM
you guys going to tha track on sunday?

Cornfed
Thu Oct 20th, 2011, 11:31 AM
you guys going to tha track on sunday?

Yep, Grim cant seem to stay out of trouble on the street.

My Pitbull stand is in use but Ive got a Handy stand if you have rear spools you can borrow it. Im leaving Parker now, headed to Performance, Ill throw it in the truck if you wanna meet me.

515-508-9639.

06R1
Thu Oct 20th, 2011, 11:40 AM
I just woke up to a great day and ants in my pants today.

I actually need to finish sum work on my baby. Lowering link, New/er rim, Pig spotter mirrors,also gonna cover sum plastics in carbon fiber covering, I.E. rear mud flap,side panels by the seat. and maybe the rear MasterCylinder guard.

I am in need of a jack, to get my back tire off.
If you still need a stand and have spools. Hit me up. I live in Aurora and could maybe bring it by on my way to get my snowboard tuned.

iknowuRider
Thu Oct 20th, 2011, 05:46 PM
No spools either, Just a rather small ding in the rim. Im gonna try and get it fixed or....
If ya hear of a spare rim floating around id like to pick it up.
thanks for the offers tho