PDA

View Full Version : Short ride for Marco

thankgod
Mon Oct 24th, 2011, 01:11 PM
Monday the 24th, 4pm at Conoco on 120th and I25, I was gonna go solo but the more the merrier. Pace will be mellow, route tba.

thankgod
Mon Oct 24th, 2011, 06:22 PM
Ride went well, just me myself and I honoring the late sic, much love.

mdub
Mon Oct 24th, 2011, 07:15 PM
read like an awsome epic ride....

thankgod
Mon Oct 24th, 2011, 07:20 PM
read like an awsome epic ride....

dude, I watch the vid and cry...I'm not that hardcore when it comes to sportbikes, but, goddamnit, I do'nt wanna see good folks die...but that's life I suppose...could have been anyone of us...RIP SUPER SIC!:devious:

madvlad
Mon Oct 24th, 2011, 07:26 PM
Yea watching the video is definitely harsh and not easy to do...

mdub
Mon Oct 24th, 2011, 07:26 PM
oh ....yeah i watch that too....rather die in something you love doing instead of cancer. death is sad in any way you choose to look at.

thankgod
Mon Oct 24th, 2011, 07:32 PM
It was rather beautiful...in am almost twisted kind of way... I show it to everybody and it's fucked, and it's hard, I feel like I've lost a brother that I never knew...you see these riders falling and walking away, but when you see Marco just sliding across the asphalt, it's hard, everything about it...Colin and Rossi, and everyone who lost a good friend/rider...my heart goes out to you...KEEP RIDING! KEEP RACING!!! FUCK THE WORLD! We had the privlage to watch a racer die in front of our eyes and I am grateful for everything I have, and take advantage of... RIP FALLEN RIDERS OF THE WORLD!!!!

thankgod
Mon Oct 24th, 2011, 07:36 PM
oh ....yeah i watch that too....rather die in something you love doing instead of cancer. death is sad in any way you choose to look at.

Unless its bin laden or saddam???

Keyser Soze
Mon Oct 24th, 2011, 07:42 PM
It was rather beautiful...in am almost twisted kind of way... I show it to everybody and it's fucked, and it's hard, I feel like I've lost a brother that I never knew...you see these riders falling and walking away, but when you see Marco just sliding across the asphalt, it's hard, everything about it...Colin and Rossi, and everyone who lost a good friend/rider...my heart goes out to you...KEEP RIDING! KEEP RACING!!! FUCK THE WORLD! We had the privlage to watch a racer die in front of our eyes and I am grateful for everything I have, and take advantage of... RIP FALLEN RIDERS OF THE WORLD!!!!

Privilege? Not sure how it was a privilege to see Marco die a violent death.

mdub
Mon Oct 24th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Unless its bin laden or saddam???

yea those type of muthafuckers need to experience slow and painful death...

thankgod
Mon Oct 24th, 2011, 08:21 PM
yea those type of muthafuckers need to experience slow and painful death...

It was a fast and swift death, I don't wanna get into it, but like you said He died doing something he loved, what more could anyone ask for...and yes it was a privlage, cause if his death did'nt affect your life in some way form or fashion, then you are not, a human being.

WolFeYeZ
Mon Oct 24th, 2011, 08:27 PM
BUT THEY ARE ALREADY DEAD?

They need to... again.

madvlad
Mon Oct 24th, 2011, 08:36 PM
They need to... again.

Hell is oh eternal, they'll pay for all plus interest there...

WolFeYeZ
Mon Oct 24th, 2011, 08:55 PM
You drunk dude.

WolFeYeZ
Mon Oct 24th, 2011, 09:04 PM
Lets make a new thread called "Thankgod's Drunk Rambling" :D

Actually, I will.

thankgod
Mon Oct 24th, 2011, 09:16 PM
http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n544/automaticchrist/HarryPotter1.jpg