PDA

View Full Version : Twin Peaks.....

Geology Rocks
Tue Jun 14th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Called up there after sending Wahoo a PM and talked to Kevin. Told him my riding style and what I want from a tire. Talked to him for about 20 minutes in regards to things and opinions. He was a down to earth sincere guy who knew his crap.

In the end I chose the Metzelers.

Awesome service, knowledge, and most of all honest opinions.

Friday they go on.
Joe

Wahooman
Tue Jun 14th, 2005, 08:40 PM
Glad we got something worked out for you. Sorry it took me a little longer to get back to you on everything. Anyway, Kevin is a great guy and really knows his stuff. The Meztlers will treat ya well and good to see you getting them mounted up Friday.
Thanks Again :D

Geology Rocks
Wed Jun 15th, 2005, 01:34 AM
When I told him I was going to ride up from Castle Rock/ Lone Tree area he almost shat a brick... :lol:

Rather give you the business.

Joe
PS-Fay quoted me $70 per tire for just install. $140 for install...I then almost shat.

Bueller
Wed Jun 15th, 2005, 07:35 AM
PS-Fay quoted me $70 per tire for just install. $140 for install...I then almost shat.
I see not much has changed there :lol:

Geology Rocks
Fri Jun 17th, 2005, 09:10 PM
Tires are on.....and they are awesome.

Twin Peaks rocks....it was well worth the 122 mile round trip to go there and have them put on.

Sales guys are awesome....working on a deal to see whats up with the last Mille R on the showroom floor. Man I knew I shouldnt have sat on it... :lol:

Service is great.....Kevin is a cool guy, and the guy who did my change out was good too....I told them to burn it off....hahaha....and he said nope...dont do that with customers bikes even when they say too.... :lol:

Anyways....great people, great service, and will definitly go there again.

joe

Wahooman
Fri Jun 17th, 2005, 10:52 PM
I guess I don't know what to say except THANKS! To have someone drive that far to use our services means a lot and glad you had the experience we are striving for.
On a sidenote we are "closing out" any Aprilias left on the floor. They have been going out the door like crazy and last I checked we had 2 left. Get em while ya can ;)
You will love the M1s......great tire that performs all around the best IMO. Hope to catch up with ya there at some point and meet ya :D

Geology Rocks
Sat Jun 18th, 2005, 12:46 AM
yeah I am going to call, I believe his name was Mike, tomorrow. The 05 Mille R in the black was on the floor and it was marked down to $11,049 or something of the sort. Better price and better service intervals than the MV Agusta....now I just need to see which I truly want more.

They had just sold the factory one about 5 minutes before I walked through the door.

The way I looked at the miles was that I would be riding that far anyways.....except Going there I had a destination in mind...lol. :lol:

Joe

Punkin
Sat Jun 18th, 2005, 07:38 AM
Joe,
It was a pleasure to meet you, and I appreciate you making the trek to do business with us. Enjoy the races this weekend, take care.

--Scott