PDA

View Full Version : crap crap crap!

japrules
Tue Jun 14th, 2005, 08:31 PM
Had both my fractures re-xrayed today.. my next best chance to race is Pueblo. My wrist break might need surgery in which case i am out for the season.. craaap.

Anybody know how Alan is doing?

jap

Lurch
Tue Jun 14th, 2005, 08:36 PM
I have heard that hand/wrist fractures can be a bitch to heal. Take your time you will be back soon enough.

Alan???? What happened to Alan?

Lurch

japrules
Tue Jun 14th, 2005, 08:39 PM
I have heard that hand/wrist fractures can be a bitch to heal. Take your time you will be back soon enough.

Alan???? What happened to Alan?

Lurch

Its the same break you see in "Faster".. i'm thinking of having the same clip installed... that DVD rocks btw..

Lurch
Tue Jun 14th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Maybe you could get that crazy Italian doctor to do the surgery.

Buddau
Tue Jun 14th, 2005, 08:49 PM
"Alan???? What happened to Alan? "
You mean 313 Alan? He has a pin in his pinkie right now and is awaiting reconstructive surgery on it. He will be off 2 wheels for a while. :(
The bike is pretty banged up also, but repairable.

Buddau
Tue Jun 14th, 2005, 08:54 PM
Hey Jap, did you find a replacement bike yet? Or is that on hold untill you heal up?
Hope you heal quickly! That's gotta suck. Does it affect you job?

japrules
Tue Jun 14th, 2005, 09:52 PM
Hey Jap, did you find a replacement bike yet? Or is that on hold untill you heal up?
Hope you heal quickly! That's gotta suck. Does it affect you job?

yeah i am building one now.. a 03' zx6rr.. thought i told u at scr.. no, its not a problem at my job..

say hi to Alan.. wish him well.

jap

japrules
Tue Jun 14th, 2005, 10:00 PM
Maybe you could get that crazy Italian doctor to do the surgery.

that dr. rules. i think my ortho dr. is whacky enough.. if its not healed in 3 weeks i'm hitting him up to cut me.

BlueDevil
Wed Jun 15th, 2005, 06:14 AM
Yes Alan seems to be doing welll. He is aiming for Lajunta but time will tell. The bike is in progress. I believe he has all kinds of goodies on order....

Jap: Im very sorry to hear about the wrist. Take your time man. Long term, its worth getting it healed up before U bang on it on a bike. R U working on the new bike with 1 hand?

japrules
Wed Jun 15th, 2005, 06:29 AM
Yes Alan seems to be doing welll. He is aiming for Lajunta but time will tell. The bike is in progress. I believe he has all kinds of goodies on order....

Jap: Im very sorry to hear about the wrist. Take your time man. Long term, its worth getting it healed up before U bang on it on a bike. R U working on the new bike with 1 hand?

i have fingers on my broken hand and my elbow is not in a cast and the doc wants me to move it until it hurts.. so its slow bbut yeah, i'm working on it... i'm hoping for a big order to come in today.. body, gears, sliders, chain, etc...

BlueDevil
Wed Jun 15th, 2005, 07:59 AM
Sweet. If U need any help give me a shout. We been working on Alans bike lately...another wont hurt.....

Having luck parting your Gix out yet? Or have you begun that project?

japrules
Wed Jun 15th, 2005, 08:11 AM
Sweet. If U need any help give me a shout. We been working on Alans bike lately...another wont hurt.....

Having luck parting your Gix out yet? Or have you begun that project?

sold the gsxr

BlueDevil
Wed Jun 15th, 2005, 10:42 AM
Someone took the whole thing huh? Nice.....

japrules
Wed Jun 15th, 2005, 12:17 PM
Someone took the whole thing huh? Nice.....
yeah can't remember his last name.. chris.. rides same bike with mra.. picks it up this weekend.

j

friscokidd
Wed Jun 15th, 2005, 04:21 PM
jap

i thought you were talking about me at first. Stop confusing me :lol:

Devil954
Wed Jun 15th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Had both my fractures re-xrayed today.. my next best chance to race is Pueblo. My wrist break might need surgery in which case i am out for the season.. craaap.

jap
I broke mine last season in I think race 6 and couldnt race the rest of the year , Dont rush it !