PDA

View Full Version : political derailed thread

grim
Mon Oct 31st, 2011, 12:53 PM
Mods move the thread to the proper location if you would please.

TinkerinWstuff
Mon Oct 31st, 2011, 12:54 PM
you should be busy voting

grim
Mon Oct 31st, 2011, 01:14 PM
That starts on the 8th and I don't vote.

Ted
Mon Oct 31st, 2011, 03:28 PM

Maybe i ask why you don't vote ?

If your lovely wife made cookies for you and dropped them off by the voting booth, would you consider voting if you were to go pick them up ?

Bueller
Mon Oct 31st, 2011, 03:38 PM
I imagine the track won't have alot of people.
Yea you should have it all to yourself.
Not sure if you enjoy riding in shitty conditions but a high of 51 isn't close to ideal track conditions. I would strongly suggest waiting for a warmer day but if you go be sure to drop your tire pressure to ~28psi and take the first few laps very easy.

grim
Mon Oct 31st, 2011, 03:42 PM
Yea you should have it all to yourself.
Not sure if you enjoy riding in shitty conditions but a high of 51 isn't close to ideal track conditions. I would strongly suggest waiting for a warmer day but if you go be sure to drop your tire pressure to ~28psi and take the first few laps very easy.

Wasn't really planning on doing anything crazy being that i have not been to a track at all. I sought out tomorrow with nobody there a good day to get to know the track, take my time, and experiment without pissing anybody off.

Enjoy riding in shitty conditions? Did you not see my pictures and video from yesterdays ride?

grim
Mon Oct 31st, 2011, 03:43 PM
Maybe i ask why you don't vote ?

If your lovely wife made cookies for you and dropped them off by the voting booth, would you consider voting if you were to go pick them up ?

No you cannot ask why i do not vote, and nothing will deter my willingness to chose to not vote.

TinkerinWstuff
Mon Oct 31st, 2011, 03:45 PM
they should have voting at titty bars

Zach929rr
Mon Oct 31st, 2011, 03:52 PM
ugggghhhhh I need to get tires on my mini.

Ted
Mon Oct 31st, 2011, 03:58 PM
they should have voting at titty bars

I like this. That would be very convenient .....

Bueller
Mon Oct 31st, 2011, 04:12 PM
Wasn't really planning on doing anything crazy being that i have not been to a track at all. I sought out tomorrow with nobody there a good day to get to know the track, take my time, and experiment without pissing anybody off.

Enjoy riding in shitty conditions? Did you not see my pictures and video from yesterdays ride?
Yea I saw the pic's hence the comment.
I will throw this out there, going by yourself is fine but as I stated cold temps are not ideal, and although you have no intention of pushing it, it is a track and you will start to lean more and more, that is what happens at tracks as you feel more and more comfortable. No one goes with the intention of falling down but it happens, and it happens to newer riders the most. If you are by yourself and this happens it can suck. The first time at the track would be way more advantageous to have some one that knows tracks or at least that one to give you a bit of orientation as to track etiquette and some lines. Although you can figure out how to go round and round any bad habits will be immediately reinforced, the learning curve can be dramatically shortened with a little instruction. The last thing I will say is that no one is out there to race so slow people don't piss other riders off only dangerous people, and generally the dangerous people are the ones that are out there with no clue of what they are doing.

I am not saying not to go but I think you might be happier with one of the many warmer weekend days that will be coming throughout the winter or hopefully someone can head out with you tomorrow.

LambeauXLIV
Mon Oct 31st, 2011, 04:57 PM
Tuesday: A slight chance of snow before noon, then rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. North wind 10 to 15 mph becoming east southeast. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.

No thanks.

TinkerinWstuff
Mon Oct 31st, 2011, 05:14 PM

ok, I'm looking at the 2011 State Ballot Info Booklet and it states right on the front: Tuesday November 1.

Ted
Tue Nov 1st, 2011, 06:13 AM
Looks like voting is "today".....

http://www.justvotecolorado.org/site/c.efLFJSOuHkE/b.3944679/k.727/JustVoteColoradoorg.htm

And COD Modern Warfare III is the 8th.

grim
Tue Nov 1st, 2011, 06:39 AM
Too many whiners and as bueller said may not be the best idea to go alone. Carry on smartly voters.

madvlad
Tue Nov 1st, 2011, 07:27 AM
Voting... What a joke.

grim
Tue Nov 1st, 2011, 07:48 AM
Voting... What a joke.

Yea that comment should bring some color to the thread.

madvlad
Tue Nov 1st, 2011, 08:07 AM
Yea that comment should bring some color to the thread.

Oh im sure it will lol... Regardless I still think its a joke lol

Ted
Tue Nov 1st, 2011, 09:04 AM
Oh im sure it will lol... Regardless I still think its a joke lol

I am curious now.... why do you think it is a joke ?

Zach929rr
Tue Nov 1st, 2011, 09:09 AM

Because voting... is like... worthless and stuff.... dude

WolFeYeZ
Tue Nov 1st, 2011, 09:22 AM

Because no matter who we elect, we will get screwed a lot of the time :D

Ted
Tue Nov 1st, 2011, 09:25 AM
Because voting... is like... worthless and stuff.... dude

if only i knew what you mean by 'worthless and stuff' :D

Because no matter who we elect, we will get screwed a lot of the time :D

True !

madvlad
Tue Nov 1st, 2011, 10:00 AM
Nuff said... government will always do what they want. They don't care about the people at all so fuck them all.

TinkerinWstuff
Tue Nov 1st, 2011, 10:06 AM
Nuff said... government will always do what they want. They don't care about the people at all so fuck them all.

http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac47/tinkerinWstuff/Wyatt/madbrobaby.jpg

That's my boy. I been waiting for the right thread to drop that shit on

grim
Tue Nov 1st, 2011, 10:07 AM
^^^ im honored it was my tread...cute kid!

grim
Tue Nov 1st, 2011, 10:33 AM
Hey look admin actually did what i requested!!!!!

THANKS WICKY!!!

:lol:

Mother Goose
Tue Nov 1st, 2011, 10:39 AM
:up:

Zach929rr
Tue Nov 1st, 2011, 10:44 AM
That's my boy. I been waiting for the right thread to drop that shit on

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/1107/ftpbaby.png

grim
Tue Nov 1st, 2011, 10:57 AM
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/6509/madbrobaby.jpg

Mother Goose
Tue Nov 1st, 2011, 11:20 AM
Invisible Steering Wheel!!

madvlad
Tue Nov 1st, 2011, 11:32 AM
Glad I could help, government can still suck it lol

TinkerinWstuff
Tue Nov 1st, 2011, 11:32 AM
Invisible Steering Wheel!!

FTW!

thankgod
Tue Nov 1st, 2011, 07:01 PM
"If voting makes me an American...then NOT voting makes me EVEN MORE of an American."-Homer J.:bananna:

grim
Tue Nov 1st, 2011, 07:04 PM
"If voting makes me an American...then NOT voting makes me EVEN MORE of an American."-Homer J.:bananna: Where the fuck is Vellos???Having seen that skinny bitch around in a min....:321:

Saw him at the Halloween party maybe if you weren't a fag you would have been there and seen him too.

thankgod
Tue Nov 1st, 2011, 07:17 PM
Saw him at the Halloween party maybe if you weren't a fag you would have been there and seen him too.\

Whatever NAVY boy! At least I'm not married to a ginger...plus I ride way better than you...fucking troll.:cussing: Oh please.., come back at me with some clever, witty, remark....blo me...:jerkoff::321::bananna:

madvlad
Tue Nov 1st, 2011, 07:20 PM
Oh snap this shit just got real... And for the record, nothing wrong with redheads lol

thankgod
Tue Nov 1st, 2011, 07:21 PM
"Let the chaos begin...":cyber:

TinkerinWstuff
Tue Nov 1st, 2011, 07:22 PM
DAMMIT FUCK!!

I dropped the, "you mad bro" pic too early.

son of a bitch

madvlad
Tue Nov 1st, 2011, 07:25 PM
DAMMIT FUCK!!

son of a bitch

Indeed... Thats the way the cookie crumbles

thankgod
Tue Nov 1st, 2011, 07:26 PM
Oh snap this shit just got real... And for the record, nothing wrong with redheads lol

ahhh I miss you shitalking fuckheads!!!! Not you Vlad...you're legit.

thankgod
Tue Nov 1st, 2011, 07:28 PM
DAMMIT FUCK!!

son of a bitch

I'ts never too late:cyber:

thankgod
Tue Nov 1st, 2011, 07:33 PM
Saw him at the Halloween party maybe if you weren't a fag you would have been there and seen him too.

Ahhh that's so cute...did you guys play Twister???:lol:

TinkerinWstuff
Tue Nov 1st, 2011, 07:35 PM
I'ts never too late:cyber:

right. but it can be too early and that was the point.

grim
Tue Nov 1st, 2011, 07:52 PM
\

Whatever NAVY boy! At least I'm not married to a ginger...plus I ride way better than you...fucking troll.:cussing: Oh please.., come back at me with some clever, witty, remark....blo me...:jerkoff::321::bananna:

No witty remark required, my wife isn't a natural red head she colors her hair therefore your what could have been funny remark has now turned into an epic fail.

However it looks like someone once again forgot to take there midol this morning. :lol:

Besides in your case not even a ginger with no soul would want to marry you anyways so your argument would be invalid.

grim
Tue Nov 1st, 2011, 07:53 PM
Ahhh that's so cute...did you guys play Twister???:lol:

You jelouse bro?