PDA

View Full Version : Darth O' was that you?

madvlad
Thu Nov 3rd, 2011, 08:29 AM
I think I saw you heading to work on your speed triple, a bit west of santa fe on 470 at like 6:40 am or so this morning

Darth Do'Urden
Thu Nov 3rd, 2011, 12:21 PM
Most certainly. Can't be too many idiots like me out on their bikes nowadays...=)

It was chilly, but didn't really get bad until I was into Deer Creek Canyon, at which point my visor was almost completely frozen over--inside and out. Stupid freezing breath.

Didn't ride yesterday, though. Snow pack was too bad. I should be good for the rest of the week before it hits again on the weekend.

Clovis
Thu Nov 3rd, 2011, 01:03 PM
Darth, you can not be riding to work! I need you to save yourself for the Spring! =P

grim
Thu Nov 3rd, 2011, 01:24 PM
I think clovis just said he wants you to not ride so you don't get hurt so he can ravage you in the spring. :dunno:

Clovis
Thu Nov 3rd, 2011, 02:01 PM
Oh, I'm going to be doing some ravaging in the spring!

madvlad
Thu Nov 3rd, 2011, 03:49 PM
Wow that wasnt gay... Lol jk. Thought that was you, I'm trying to shake off this bit of a cold I have so couldnt ride in myself this morning or else I would've lol

Clovis
Thu Nov 3rd, 2011, 05:07 PM
Quiet Pablo! Or else you might be next!

Wow that wasnt gay... Lol jk. Thought that was you, I'm trying to shake off this bit of a cold I have so couldnt ride in myself this morning or else I would've lol

madvlad
Thu Nov 3rd, 2011, 05:20 PM
Hey if I'm Pablo I do the threatning pimp! Lol BOW DOWN TO ZE CRACK LORD JA! And give me your wallet along with the R1 bag lol