PDA

View Full Version : Judge William Adams beats daughter for using the internet

CaptGoodvibes
Thu Nov 3rd, 2011, 07:52 PM
I'm so fucking angry!!!!! :cussing::mad::x

WARNING! GRAPHIC BEATING OF 16 YEAR OLD GIRL.

LANGUAGE NSFW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl9y3SIPt7o

"Aransas County Court-At-Law Judge William Adams took a belt to his own teenage daughter as punishment for using the internet to acquire music and games that were unavailable for legal purchase at the time. She has had ataxic cerebral palsy from birth that led her to a passion for technology, which was strictly forbidden by her father's backwards views. The judge's wife was emotionally abused herself and was severely manipulated into assisting the beating and should not be blamed for any content in this video. The judge's wife has since left the marriage due to the abuse, which continues to this day, and has sincerely apologized and repented for her part and for allowing such a thing, long before this video was even revealed to exist. Judge William Adams is not fit to be anywhere near the law system if he can't even exercise fit judgement as a parent himself. Do not allow this man to ever be re-elected again. His "judgement" is a giant farce. Signed, Hillary Adams, his daughter."

rfranks303
Thu Nov 3rd, 2011, 08:05 PM
You left out the part where he gets away with it because of a 5 year statute of limitations on child abuse. Shit like this makes me sick.

~Barn~
Thu Nov 3rd, 2011, 08:07 PM
Wow. I'm all for beating some ass when kids don't listen, especially if they know better, but this guy went a bit off the reservation. Not surprised he holds a high position in his local "justice" system. Alas...

mdub
Thu Nov 3rd, 2011, 08:19 PM
yeah i saw the link when i went to my comcast e/m acct.....did not open it..i don't really wanna see crap like that...hope the fucker gets the full blunt of the law.

grim
Thu Nov 3rd, 2011, 08:28 PM
I wonder if anyone whom which has seen this video that know him has given him his deserved street justice. I wouldn't mind meeting him in a dark open parking lot. That video made me sick and filled with hate for that man if anyone payed a hand on my daughter they'd better be prepared for what comes to them.

Bueller
Thu Nov 3rd, 2011, 08:31 PM
My dad used to gimme that at least once a month. He'd kick my ass if he didn't think I put in enough effort at hockey practice.

grim
Thu Nov 3rd, 2011, 08:42 PM
My dad used to gimme that at least once a month. He'd kick my ass if he didn't think I put in enough effort at hockey practice.

The one time my dad hit me I punched him right square in the face, and that was the end of that, I don't tolerate abuse.

Dietrich_R1
Thu Nov 3rd, 2011, 09:15 PM
In CO you must be really carefull... CPS gets their bonuses on based on the # of cases which are prosecuted!!!

Conflict of Interest = OH HELL YES!!

CaptGoodvibes
Thu Nov 3rd, 2011, 09:21 PM
Wow. I'm all for beating some ass when kids don't listen, especially if they know better, but this guy went a bit off the reservation. Not surprised he holds a high position in his local "justice" system. Alas...

yeah, he's a family judge overseeing child abuse cases. :jawdrop:

TransNone13
Thu Nov 3rd, 2011, 09:38 PM
A little over the top, but I'll just say my parents had a paddle...

grim
Thu Nov 3rd, 2011, 09:48 PM
A little over the top, but I'll just say my parents had a paddle...

Where the he'll have you been?

TransNone13
Thu Nov 3rd, 2011, 09:50 PM
Where the he'll have you been?

Dude, I work like 12-14 hour days. I finally got my tank platoon and all the ass pain that goes with it (but tanks are cool). I get up at 0500 and get home between 1700 and 2000. Sucks... That and I'm moving due to CRAZY drama, personal issues. I don't have time for that shit...

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-K3Rq1L81N70/TqcWLGyBzqI/AAAAAAAABVU/CsuGaiWL1YI/s800/IMG_20111025_135908.jpg

grim
Thu Nov 3rd, 2011, 09:55 PM
^^ figured you had gotten deployed.

TransNone13
Thu Nov 3rd, 2011, 09:56 PM
No, just really busy bro. Although, I wouldn't be opposed to another deployment right about now...

~Barn~
Thu Nov 3rd, 2011, 11:54 PM
Related Reading... (http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45146961/ns/today-today_people/)

laspariahs
Fri Nov 4th, 2011, 07:46 AM
The guy is a dirt bag. That he's a judge doesn't surprise me.

grim
Fri Nov 4th, 2011, 07:48 AM
Related Reading... (http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45146961/ns/today-today_people/)

The internet is a powerful thing it will be interesting to see how this unfolds.

tecknojoe
Fri Nov 4th, 2011, 08:01 AM
Please change thread title to "... for downloading music illegally"

also, beating children is fucking stupid and unnecessary

Dr. Joe Siphek
Fri Nov 4th, 2011, 08:13 AM
i'm sorry i couldn't watch it all. i'm w/ Grim...so filled w/ anger and hate right now. I wish i didn't have to rely on work for $$$. I'd be heading down to the south and releasing some of my own rage on this guy.

just hearing his southern drawl makes me want to wrap his belt around his neck, till he's done w/ breathing.

modette99
Fri Nov 4th, 2011, 08:39 AM
Wow that was just on the news this morning and it happened when she was younger (years ago) and it was for stealing...nothing to do with using the INTERNET...LOL She deserved to be whipped, I hardly call it a "beating" per say. I'm okay with what he did, more parents need to correct their children for stealing.

More to this story then meets the eye. The video on the news did not look like a savage beating...hell I was whacked with a belt as a kid, my Principle in Elementary School in Texas used a wooden paddle...LOL It hurt more then any of those light whacks she got.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2057419/Judge-William-Adams-beat-disabled-daughter-Hillary-video-WONT-charged.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

bornwildnfree
Fri Nov 4th, 2011, 08:45 AM
Yea, it's sad. There should be licenses to have children. My dad got beat like that. He never hit me like that and I don't think it ever crossed his mind to do so. Even when my brother was at his worst (ie jail and drugs), my parents never considered beating him like that. I think I've been spanked by my parents a total of 10 times my entire life and I thoroughly deserved them. I hope he gets removed from the bench.

Dr. Joe Siphek
Fri Nov 4th, 2011, 08:53 AM
Wow that was just on the news this morning and it happened when she was younger (years ago) and it was for stealing...nothing to do with using the INTERNET...LOL She deserved to be whipped, I hardly call it a "beating" per say. I'm okay with what she did, more parents need to correct their children for stealing.

More to this story then meets the eye. The video on the news did not look like a savage beating...hell I was whacked with a belt as a kid, my Principle in Elementary School in Texas used a wooden paddle...LOL It hurt more then any of those light whacks she got.

what is wrong with you? you just trying to stir the pot? "hardly call it a beating" she's fighting back getting whipped on the legs, arm, butt...If you watched the video on youtube...he said he'd even whip her in her face. watching it made me cringe, and pissed me off to the nth degree. Yeah most of us were beaten/spanked as kids...i was fortunate enought to only get a few spankings and they were nothing like this. Not only did the belt hurt her, but the emotional damage this caused, she did not deserve this treatment.

dragos13
Fri Nov 4th, 2011, 08:59 AM
First, the wife is NOT innocent. I think they should both be charged with abuse.

Second, I would pay to have 10 minutes alone with that father.

grim
Fri Nov 4th, 2011, 09:16 AM
Wow that was just on the news this morning and it happened when she was younger (years ago) and it was for stealing...nothing to do with using the INTERNET...LOL She deserved to be whipped, I hardly call it a "beating" per say. I'm okay with what she did, more parents need to correct their children for stealing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2057419/Judge-William-Adams-beat-disabled-daughter-Hillary-video-WONT-charged.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Were you also dropped on your fucking head? NO child ever deserves to be physically or emotionally abused EVER PERIOD!!

brennahm
Fri Nov 4th, 2011, 09:20 AM
There's a difference...A HUGE ONE...between discipline and abuse. This guy was abusing someone weaker than himself, this went way beyond discipline. Just because it happened to you doesn't make it ok.

~Barn~
Fri Nov 4th, 2011, 09:34 AM

:lol: You're a idiot Modette. Anybody with a lick of sense can tell from the video that he was "taking out" on her, for whatever reason, and that it was definitely not an exercise in behavior correction or punishment for a wrong that she commited. I too have been belted, paddled, spanked, and otherwise "hit" (never struck in the face, mind you) by my mom and dad, but this guy - even reinforced by his language - was clearly exercising aggression.

From somebody who claims to have been there before, and punished physically, you show no ability to draw the distinction that's plainly there. That, or you're just stiring the pot for the sake of it. Either way, you're an idiot Modette.

Ezzzzy1
Fri Nov 4th, 2011, 09:34 AM
It sucks to see this, I think the worst part is that because of fucks like this it has made punishing children a lot harder. Its really unfortunate that because you cant spank your kids anymore that a lot of parents do nothing.

When we were younger our parents didnt even think twice, no matter were we were. If we were out of line we got the wooden spoon! BAM!

It was a good thing. Taught us to think twice and that we couldnt do whatever we wanted.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/Ezzzzy1/spoon.jpg

Dr. Joe Siphek
Fri Nov 4th, 2011, 09:39 AM
yeah, i don't ever remember my "spankings" ever lasting 7 minutes. It was quick and over with...yeah i was probably grounded for a week after that from TV/whatnot...but continuously hitting for that long is ABUSE.

dragos13
Fri Nov 4th, 2011, 09:43 AM
:lol: You're a idiot Modette. Anybody with a lick of sense can tell from the video that he was "taking out" on her, for whatever reason, and that it was definitely not an exercise in behavior correction or punishment for a wrong that she commited. I too have been belted, paddled, spanked, and otherwise "hit" (never struck in the face, mind you) by my mom and dad, but this guy - even reinforced by his language - was clearly exercising aggression.

From somebody who claims to have been there before, and punished physically, you show no ability to draw the distinction that's plainly there. That, or you're just stiring the pot for the sake of it. Either way, you're an idiot Modette.

+1

I can't even imagine beating a dog that much for chewing up a $1000 couch let alone a child. This dad is a total dbag. I got the belt before and I think it can be an effective mean of discipline. This guy is smacking the shit out of her.

grim
Fri Nov 4th, 2011, 09:50 AM
Its amazing that She grew up to be a strong willed person if this was in fact a recurring thing, my dad is a child services social worker for the city of Denver and i cannot even begin to tell you the stories i hear from him how kids futures are potentially ruined or they are on a very very dark path due to being abused by their parents. Not to mention the worst part of it, the percentage of kids who commit suicide due to their parents beating them is very disturbing.

CaptGoodvibes
Fri Nov 4th, 2011, 02:39 PM

Now I remember why I hate you on CSC.

FWIW, she was "stealing" downloads. Something I remember you touting(torrents) IIRC. And that was savage. May I beat your 16 year old daughter with my belt for downloading(stealing)? If you answer no, then it's not okay on any level.

Sarge
Fri Nov 4th, 2011, 07:13 PM
Dude, I work like 12-14 hour days. I finally got my tank platoon and all the ass pain that goes with it (but tanks are cool). I get up at 0500 and get home between 1700 and 2000. Sucks... That and I'm moving due to CRAZY drama, personal issues. I don't have time for that shit...

Didn't I just help you move your washer/dryer to your new place like a month ago? lol.

P.S. I have a basement with its own kitchenette and bathroom if you're interested.

mastap07
Sat Nov 5th, 2011, 01:17 PM
thats sick, especially when his daughter has mental problems. no one should ever beat the shit out of another (lesser threat especially) with a weapon. if hes some tought shit he needs to grow a pair and fight someone his own size! Maybe we could throw him into the ring with michelle waterson!
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/104332/waterson.gif

Ninja2
Wed Nov 23rd, 2011, 01:01 PM
Update: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45412563

mdub
Wed Nov 23rd, 2011, 01:05 PM
yeah, whatsa screw'd up is suspension with pay...WTF!!

CaptGoodvibes
Wed Nov 23rd, 2011, 05:39 PM
thats sick, especially when his daughter has ataxic cerebral palsy. no one should ever beat the shit out of another (lesser threat especially) with a weapon. if hes some tought shit he needs to grow a pair and fight someone his own size! Maybe we could throw him into the ring with michelle waterson!

Fixed.

grim
Wed Nov 23rd, 2011, 07:14 PM
Occupy this fuckbags house!!!!!

modette99
Thu Nov 24th, 2011, 08:54 AM
I would have used a bat...LOL