PDA

View Full Version : BOGO @ Pei Wei

Sean
Fri Nov 4th, 2011, 04:17 PM
Even though a bunch of you are bastards (Rybo), I thought I'd take the high road and share this offer with you. If you like Pei Wei (american/asian applebee's kind of thing) then here is a buy one get one offer. Not a scam, I already got mine emailed to me. Only downside is that it'll have to be used within the next week or so. Just watch the 1 min vid and give them your email.

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/61732/pei-wei-asian-diner-pei-wei-asian-diner-buy-one-get-one-entree

Ninja2
Fri Nov 4th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Excellent. Thanks for sharing.

I also wanted to thank you for the Outback post a while back. I had me some Outback last weekend. The coupon had officially expired, but they accepted it anyways.

Sean
Fri Nov 4th, 2011, 04:22 PM
Excellent. Thanks for sharing.

I also wanted to thank you for the Outback post a while back. I had me some Outback last weekend. The coupon had officially expired, but they accepted it anyways.Funny enough, I never got mine in the mail. :( At least someone enjoyed it.

Ninja2
Fri Nov 4th, 2011, 04:24 PM
Is someone occupying your premises? Hahaha. Geeky j/k

06R1
Fri Nov 4th, 2011, 04:46 PM
Thanks for the heads up! If you sign up with Texas de Brazil's email list they will send you all kinds of offers. I get them all the time.