PDA

View Full Version : MW2 DLC Releases Tomorrow

Zach929rr
Mon Nov 7th, 2011, 12:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8waJT3LBCLM

Shame Infinity Ward can't update gameplay or graphics over 2.5 years, besides offering OMGLEET stat tracking that costs however much a month.

It was recently announced that BF3 sold 5 million copies during the first week of launch, not including third party digital distribution services such as EA's own Origin service.

Keyser Soze
Mon Nov 7th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Picked up BF3 over the weekend for PS3. Maybe I'm played out on these style games cause I'm not too impressed.

grim
Mon Nov 7th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Picking up my copy at midnight w a buddy for my 360 it will be the second game i have ever owned other than black ops. I'm not a game conesuer like everyone else here I'm happy with the 360 and black ops. I heard infinity is better at keeping people from cheating.

vort3xr6
Mon Nov 7th, 2011, 01:41 PM
I pick up mine on Tuesday. Too be honest, the graphics or gameplay were never a big issue with infinity ward. Even if it is the exact same minus new weapons, kill streaks, maps, it will still be worth it.

Jmetz
Mon Nov 7th, 2011, 02:19 PM
I wish I was more of a game nerd then I am. I still have Carl on Duty Black Cops sealed in the package and I bought it when it came out. :lol:

grim
Mon Nov 7th, 2011, 02:27 PM
I wish I was more of a game nerd then I am. I still have Carl on Duty Black Cops sealed in the package and I bought it when it came out. :lol:

You wish you were more? :wtf:

Jmetz
Mon Nov 7th, 2011, 02:37 PM
Yeah. Because I like to think I am and I go and spend money on it and don't use it. I use my 360 for netflix and watching movies. :lol:

vort3xr6
Mon Nov 7th, 2011, 02:37 PM
Thread title fail MW2.

MW3.

grim
Mon Nov 7th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Thread title fail MW2.

MW3.

What? no Zach never makes mistakes!! :doublefinger:

Nooch
Mon Nov 7th, 2011, 03:46 PM
I heard infinity is better at keeping people from cheating.

Infinity is better at writing software that isnt buggier than spider shit. Plus Black Ops severely deviated from the original COD4/MW2 campaign storyline which irritated me. I'll have my copy tomorrow for 360! Huzzah!

Clovis
Mon Nov 7th, 2011, 03:49 PM
I play for the single player campaign story line ;) The COD games, on PC at least are infested with kids running 3rd party hacks (aim bot, wall hack, esp, ect) so I'm not too much into that aspect.

I ordered through New Egg a few weeks ago for the $12 off.

It still list the order as being on hold, I was hoping they would get their copies a few days early to send out for a Tuesday delivery. Guess not though, so it's probably looking like a Friday delivery.

Nooch
Mon Nov 7th, 2011, 04:01 PM
The COD games, on PC at least are infested with kids running 3rd party hacks (aim bot, wall hack, esp, ect) so I'm not too much into that aspect.

Reminds me why I quit Counter-Strike lol.

tecknojoe
Mon Nov 7th, 2011, 04:13 PM
Thread title fail MW2.

MW3.

I think he was making a play on the fact that every major COD release is basically just new maps and kill streak rewards

but yea, everyone will still buy it

vort3xr6
Mon Nov 7th, 2011, 06:22 PM
I think he was making a play on the fact that every major COD release is basically just new maps and kill streak rewards

but yea, everyone will still buy it

I am an idiot. Understandingjokefail.png

sag
Mon Nov 7th, 2011, 06:24 PM
BF3 has sold 5 million since release and MW3 has 9 million in preorders. and in its first week BF3 was only the third most played game on xbox live behind MW2 and black ops. everyone hates on it yet everyone still loves it lol.

tecknojoe
Mon Nov 7th, 2011, 06:29 PM
I watched the vid in the OP, and I'm pissed. Change shit up at least a LITTLE bit

Zach929rr
Mon Nov 7th, 2011, 06:49 PM
I am an idiot. Understandingjokefail.png

http://cdn2.mixrmedia.com/wp-uploads/girlybubble/blog/2011/07/troll-face.png

Jmetz
Tue Nov 8th, 2011, 01:43 PM
So thanks to this thread I threw in Black Ops yesterday and I'm digging it. I really like the multi-player simulator. I can get the feel of playing online without getting yelled at by 6 year old kids.

vort3xr6
Tue Nov 8th, 2011, 02:21 PM
Black ops blows donkey balls.

Just went home a played some at lunch! Ruling is EPIC. ZERO multiplayer flaws and really good shooting dynamics. The guns SOUND amazing and look even better. The new maps are unreal and laid out real nice.

I haven't played the campaign yet, but so far I really like it.

tecknojoe
Tue Nov 8th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Does this site have an xbox/ps3 gamertag thread?

xbox
Joboc0p

vort3xr6
Tue Nov 8th, 2011, 02:30 PM
xbox CBR311F3

Titus
Tue Nov 8th, 2011, 08:39 PM
I was thinking about getting mw3 for the pc...now I'm leaning toward the ps3. (no Xbox for me)

bulldog
Wed Nov 9th, 2011, 07:54 AM
Picking this up later.......present for being in my friend's wedding :D

grim
Wed Nov 9th, 2011, 07:58 AM
Played all day yesterday, The maps are pretty cool they are a lot bigger than black ops and more realistic. However i wasn't a fan of all of the guns and surprise surprise i talked to my buddy who works for Xbox and there are already people hacking into the game, modding, and cheating in which i ran into a few of them.

bulldog
Wed Nov 9th, 2011, 08:04 AM
Played all day yesterday, The maps are pretty cool they are a lot bigger than black ops and more realistic. However i wasn't a fan of all of the guns and surprise surprise i talked to my buddy who works for Xbox and there are already people hacking into the game, modding, and cheating in which i ran into a few of them. Cheaters are so annoying and the reason I stopped playing online. I use to love playing Halo online until it was obvious people were cheating when they would take sniper shots to the head and still live. Then people started with that stupid Halo jump cheat and it became where it was all about who got the sniper rifle first and then did the cheat jump so nobody could reach them. I had to stop when I found myself threatening to find some kid and beat him up :lol:

tecknojoe
Wed Nov 9th, 2011, 08:06 AM
There's always glitchers at first, it'll settle down after the first fix

This game really is just a map pack for black ops. I DO like the new kill confirmed game type.

People complaining that it takes too many shots to kill someone, i agree. That's one reason I prefer hardcore mode.

grim
Wed Nov 9th, 2011, 08:31 AM
People complaining that it takes too many shots to kill someone, i agree. That's one reason I prefer hardcore mode.

^^^ THIS yesterday i was using the .50 cal sniper, shot a mother fucker in the back three fucking times hit markers on all three hits and he didn't die he just turned around and shot me!! It was at that point i put black op's in cause i was pissed.

I also already encountered someone who was using the sniper that was quick scoping the shit out of everyone like it was nothing (aimbot).

agreed confirmed kill is pretty awesome especially when you see a dude kill your team mate and you light him up before they can get the tags. On this COD when you kill someone it opens up there mic for a second so you can hear what they say after you kill them..you hear some funny shit.

tecknojoe
Wed Nov 9th, 2011, 08:44 AM
Oh, speaking of microphone

we were in a party yesterday, then entered a hardcore room. Shitty thing is, in hardcore, it disables party chat. I guess that's a +/-. But when I'm playin with my buddies I still wanna talk to them

Nooch
Wed Nov 9th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Yeah I played to Rank 10 on TDM last night as well. Noticed a few interesting things. First, definitely too many bullets to get a kill. I unloaded 7-8 shots from a UMP into a guy from about 10 feet and he pulled one M16 burst on me and I died. I get tons and tons of assists, but my KDR is way worse so far than it ever was in COD4, MW2 or Black Ops. Im sure its partly to do with new weapon balancing, but its still an annoying speedbump. Second, I noticed that there are lots of snipers again now that quick-scoping is back, but they didnt seem to make a difference. Every map Ive seen so far was pretty shy on wide open sight lines, and the imbalance in weapons makes it so that the enemy is constantly circling the map instead of channeling down lanes. Also, most maps tend to have lots of destroyed debris and vehicles scattered around along with lots of uneven terrain. So far its making it difficult to learn the map layout and the open areas, I think Im protected by cover and get owned by geometry lol! But Im not hating on the game just yet. Gonna give it a fair run but I'll probably give up my CoD days if the hacks and exploits start and dont get corrected quick.

vort3xr6
Wed Nov 9th, 2011, 02:57 PM
2 more hours until a 6 hour solo campaign session.

grim
Wed Nov 9th, 2011, 03:03 PM
2 more hours until a 6 hour solo campaign session.

I beat the campaign yesterday in 4 hours 38 minutes :jerkoff:

vort3xr6
Wed Nov 9th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Okay so 4 hours and 38 minutes of solo, and 1 hour and 22 minutes of Team Deathmatch ass whooping.

I went 24-9 in my first match yesterday. /gamingschlonglengthbragging

grim
Wed Nov 9th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Yeah I played to Rank 10 on TDM last night as well. Noticed a few interesting things. First, definitely too many bullets to get a kill. I unloaded 7-8 shots from a UMP into a guy from about 10 feet and he pulled one M16 burst on me and I died. I get tons and tons of assists, but my KDR is way worse so far than it ever was in COD4, MW2 or Black Ops. Im sure its partly to do with new weapon balancing, but its still an annoying speedbump. Second, I noticed that there are lots of snipers again now that quick-scoping is back, but they didnt seem to make a difference. Every map Ive seen so far was pretty shy on wide open sight lines, and the imbalance in weapons makes it so that the enemy is constantly circling the map instead of channeling down lanes. Also, most maps tend to have lots of destroyed debris and vehicles scattered around along with lots of uneven terrain. So far its making it difficult to learn the map layout and the open areas, I think Im protected by cover and get owned by geometry lol! But Im not hating on the game just yet. Gonna give it a fair run but I'll probably give up my CoD days if the hacks and exploits start and dont get corrected quick.

Yup i could at least average a 1.03 on black ops but my KD ratio is fucking shot on MW3 I like the maps because of the fact there are alot of areas to duck behind something when you are in the line of fire what i dont like is when you call in a IUD if your not in a room by yourself you're going to get fucking killed because it litterally takes 3 seconds for the guy to pull out the cell hit the button and put it back, i cant tell you how many times i either missed a kill or got killed because of that fucking thing.

Also .50cal with the acog yup im that guy!!!!

grim
Wed Nov 9th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Okay so 4 hours and 38 minutes of solo, and 1 hour and 22 minutes of Team Deathmatch ass whooping.

I went 24-9 in my first match yesterday. /gamingschlonglengthbragging

4 hours 38 minutes of solo campaign 1 hour and 22 minutes of TDM my first match i went 19-7 then after that is was /screamatthetvforsuckingallofthesudden.org

AOK303
Wed Nov 9th, 2011, 03:31 PM
35 - 3 Team Death Match only played 5 times at a buddys house but i do better on Mw3 then black ops it seems im normally a 3 to 1 or 4 to 1 death player

grim
Wed Nov 9th, 2011, 03:32 PM
35 - 3 Team Death Match only played 5 times at a buddys house but i do better on Mw3 then black ops it seems im normally a 3 to 1 or 4 to 1 death player

:cussing: yea your the guy im yelling at!!!

Nooch
Wed Nov 9th, 2011, 03:42 PM
On this COD when you kill someone it opens up there mic for a second so you can hear what they say after you kill them..you hear some funny shit.

Oh man, is that what that is!?!?! I thought there were some weird coincidences a few times when I killed someone in a shootout and immediately after I hear "THATS BULLSHIT!" lol

Nooch
Wed Nov 9th, 2011, 03:44 PM

If I pull host, I can score like this. But any other time, I suffer packet loss and my bullets always register last. Thats the most irritating thing about FPS gaming on consoles imo. Last night I got smurf-attacked during multiplayer and my KDR dropped as low as 1-2 due to packet loss. Le sigh.

grim
Wed Nov 9th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Oh man, is that what that is!?!?! I thought there were some weird coincidences a few times when I killed someone in a shootout and immediately after I hear "THATS BULLSHIT!" lol

Yup been a few times where i got em with the sniper w the acog and i hear "CHEATER CHEATER"

Clovis
Wed Nov 9th, 2011, 04:22 PM
Est delivery is Friday for the New Egg orders :(

tecknojoe
Wed Nov 9th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Est delivery is Friday for the New Egg orders :(

I made that mistake with BF3. I walked into gamestop and got it (i also walked in and got mw3 later on). THen when it came in the mail, I took the reciept and returned it with the copy from newegg.

Clovis
Wed Nov 9th, 2011, 04:52 PM
Waiting a couple of days isn't that big of a deal. I still have a lot of fun playing Team Fortress 2 =P

AOK303
Wed Nov 9th, 2011, 05:29 PM
oi sometimes i feel like 10 shot in a guy and he drop shots me .... wtf
and people already know which walls are thinner then others i was behind a wall that stops bullets but not nade blast .... oi really

cptschlongenheimer
Thu Nov 10th, 2011, 10:03 AM
Some more fodder for your console vs. PC discussion:
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/hardware/why-your-pc-gaming-experience-is-being-throttled-by-aging-consoles/16115?alertspromo=&tag=nl.rSINGLE

So, if this is true, it means you PC guys dropped at ton of cash on hardware that is being underutilized anyway. Consoles FTW!!!
/troll

vort3xr6
Thu Nov 10th, 2011, 11:03 AM
Finished the solo campaign last night. So epic! It was edge of seat action and visually stunning. Lots of fun. Although it really messes you up for multiplayer. Campaign is rush and attack and multiplayer is strategy and patience.

grim
Thu Nov 10th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Finished the solo campaign last night. So epic! It was edge of seat action and visually stunning. Lots of fun. Although it really messes you up for multiplayer. Campaign is rush and attack and multiplayer is strategy and patience.

Hung that fucker like a boss did you?

vort3xr6
Thu Nov 10th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Hung that fucker like a boss did you?

Definitely enjoyed the cigar afterwards watching the bastard twitch. Even my woman was watching me play like she was watching a movie. She was yelling "KILL HIM!!!". lol

grim
Thu Nov 10th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Definitely enjoyed the cigar afterwards watching the bastard twitch. Even my woman was watching me play like she was watching a movie. She was yelling "KILL HIM!!!". lol

NICE!!!