PDA

View Full Version : Looking for afternoon/evening part time asap...

madvlad
Mon Nov 7th, 2011, 06:56 PM
So the time has come to sacrifice even more and work some more haha... Have to provide for my family and well even at over 100+ hours at my current job it isn't cutting it considering playing the roll of a father which I'm not even one plus having to cover my diabetic supplies out of pocket cause insurance sucks and won't cover any of it, my boss taking advantage of my skill and milking me from every dollar possible and even though no write ups or even warnings in two years of employment, she still doesn't think I'm worthy of a raise.... I don't want to sell the bike as I just got it this summer and it's my only way to relieve stress and only thing I do really as I don't drink or do drugs.

Looking for something from 4 pm and on M-F and all day possibly on Saturday, due to religious beliefs Sunday is out of the question unfortunately. Please let me know of anything you may know of or have, I have mostly automotive experience but can perform just about any task possible and can learn quickly with just a bit of time. Thanks in advance ladies and gents! :loop: