PDA

View Full Version : You got Arachnophobia bro?

grim
Thu Nov 10th, 2011, 01:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7skCdp5oTIE#!

:bigeyes:

Dr. Joe Siphek
Thu Nov 10th, 2011, 02:10 PM
after watching this one...i watched all the other freakin crazy 8 legged spider videos in the related section...nasty. i hate spiders. :shudder: :goosebumps:

grim
Thu Nov 10th, 2011, 02:17 PM
after watching this one...i watched all the other freakin crazy 8 legged spider videos in the related section...nasty. i hate spiders. :shudder: :goosebumps:

:lol: did you watch the one where the dumbass dad tries to trap a monster spider in a Tupperware while his daughter records and the damn thing falls right on him?

Dr. Joe Siphek
Thu Nov 10th, 2011, 02:20 PM
yep...:no:

Fumet5uNo
Thu Nov 10th, 2011, 02:45 PM
.................................................. no.......................no .................... and F NO

Jmetz
Thu Nov 10th, 2011, 02:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7skCdp5oTIE#!

:bigeyes:

Looks fake to me. That spider is like 5 times the size of the other 2.

Fumet5uNo
Thu Nov 10th, 2011, 02:59 PM
BFS

salsashark
Thu Nov 10th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Looks fake to me. That spider is like 5 times the size of the other 2.

He's their leader

WolFeYeZ
Thu Nov 10th, 2011, 03:00 PM
There is a 2nd spider on the wall and a 3rd at the back of the seat.... all about the same motherfucking big ass size.

Fumet5uNo
Thu Nov 10th, 2011, 03:01 PM
say again BFS not cool

Jmetz
Thu Nov 10th, 2011, 03:08 PM
He's their leader

:lol: Plus if a spider that big jumped on you, you'd be moving a bit more frantic then just kicking your foot a little, you'd be saying some words, and you damn sure wouldn't just be standing there when it hit the ground.

grim
Thu Nov 10th, 2011, 03:18 PM
:lol: Plus if a spider that big jumped on you, you'd be moving a bit more frantic then just kicking your foot a little, you'd be saying some words, and you damn sure wouldn't just be standing there when it hit the ground.

I don't think its fake at all if you watch the vid when he lifts the lid the other spider on the toilet moves just a little which is typical for a spider. He obviously expected there to be something to be under the seat which is why he used his foot. The description says he saw them went home got his phone and came back. He moved pretty damn fast and kicked pretty hard and just because you'd scream like a little girl when a spider climbs up you doesn't mean everyone does. I saw plenty of big spiders when i was in Afghanistan we always had to check our boots before we put them on and i found at least 10 in a 1 month period didnt scream a single time just dumped it out squashed it and went about my day.

AAAANNNNNDDD if you slow it down after he kicks it off of him you can see the spider haul ass underneath the toilet to the left.

Jmetz
Thu Nov 10th, 2011, 03:26 PM
The other 2 are real, the big ass one that comes out of the seat isn't. No scream necessary, but "ahh fuck" comes to mind.

Theres a difference between a spider on something (boot, wall, floor) and on you.

Clovis
Thu Nov 10th, 2011, 03:47 PM
F YOU SEAN!

grim
Thu Nov 10th, 2011, 03:48 PM
The other 2 are real, the big ass one that comes out of the seat isn't. No scream necessary, but "ahh fuck" comes to mind.

Theres a difference between a spider on something (boot, wall, floor) and on you.

Still firmly believe the one that jumps on him is real, I think you just don't want the one that comes out of the toilet to be real cause your scared of spiders.

grim
Thu Nov 10th, 2011, 03:48 PM
F YOU SEAN!

You got something against spiders?

Jmetz
Thu Nov 10th, 2011, 04:12 PM
Still firmly believe the one that jumps on him is real, I think you just don't want the one that comes out of the toilet to be real cause your scared of spiders.

Just looks animated to me.. But a big ass spider like that jumps on me, you best believe you're gonna see some dancing and cursing!

cbrjohnny
Thu Nov 10th, 2011, 05:39 PM
i wont even click on this link.

grim
Thu Nov 10th, 2011, 05:42 PM
i wont even click on this link.

:lol: c'mon it's fun I promise!

Clovis
Thu Nov 10th, 2011, 05:43 PM
Did anyone else kick their foot (at nothing) when they saw this video?

Spiders are in my top 5 fears and nightmares. So are hippies.

thankgod
Thu Nov 10th, 2011, 05:50 PM
I own 22 tarantulas and I trust them more than some of you fucks...:loser:

cbrjohnny
Thu Nov 10th, 2011, 05:51 PM
:lol: c'mon it's fun I promise!

thanks but no thanks! lol creepy little bastards...

Nooch
Thu Nov 10th, 2011, 08:05 PM
All my hate Grim. ALL of it.

Nooch
Thu Nov 10th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Here's my video response to both your video and the stupid dad who tried to trap the bigass spider on the ceiling...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2owUI45FL0

mdub
Thu Nov 10th, 2011, 08:14 PM
I own 22 tarantulas and I trust them more than some of you fucks... ror...

i found a blk widow in my riding boot....goes to show you how often i wear them..