PDA

View Full Version : Help please!!!

D-White
Thu Jun 16th, 2005, 09:18 AM
Sorry... started this in the appropriate section, but I really need some help as quickly as possible... trying to get some more attention...

Anyone have a set of A-stars leathers I could try on?!? (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17429)

Mel
Thu Jun 16th, 2005, 11:25 AM
Try going down to Performance Cycles is Denver/Englewood. They have most of the brands there. I am planning to go down there maybe next week or something to try on some as well, see what, if anything, fit me (or my big ass).

D-White
Thu Jun 16th, 2005, 01:54 PM
Try going down to Performance Cycles is Denver/Englewood. They have most of the brands there. I am planning to go down there maybe next week or something to try on some as well, see what, if anything, fit me (or my big ass).Thanks PGC... I was down there last weekend and "tried" on the largest one they had in there. I almost got stuck. :lol: :shock: I'm going with the larger of the two sizes that I'm thinking of... know a racer about my size, and that is what he goes with... and I have a back protector that is pretty thick... it's all good. See ya on the track sometime soon, hopefully.

8)