PDA

View Full Version : DHS-Funded CO Group Promotes Terrorist Fear Mongering of Americans Against Americans

Zach929rr
Wed Nov 16th, 2011, 01:51 PM
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_19344569

John Elway has even been used to promote brainwashing of the American People. That hot bitch from one of the news channels is in there too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHjI6mj1jOA&feature=player_embedded#!

Clearly the skids of the up and rising military state are being greased with this propaganda.

grim
Wed Nov 16th, 2011, 02:24 PM
First off she is not hot!

Second the military has already recognized something to this nature and is trained along with other crap factoids and teachings that are 100% completely useless to most ranks and rates in the active military. This is to target people in the civilian world to inform and make people aware but the truth of the nature is if someone see's anything there is a 85% chance they will be too chicken shit to say anything about it, and there is always the question "What if i am wrong"? this leads to humility and regret therefore it is easier to just keep your mouth shut. Then god forbid something happens all that is said is "I saw that person"!

Also the state of Colorado has one primary target, Buckley AFB anyone who is anyone knows if a terrorist is lucky enough to get past the gates to actually get to the satellites they wont last long.

This video is pointless and a waist of fucking time!

Oh and i forgot there is the percentage of people who witness things happen and generally don't give a shit.

brennahm
Wed Nov 16th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Damn Zach, who pissed in your paranoia flakes this morning?

:)

CaptGoodvibes
Wed Nov 16th, 2011, 03:07 PM
I like the part where they show my dream van before the extreme 4x4 expedition mods. I guess I'm going to look very suspicious using it as a daily driver.

http://sportsmobile.com/sections/4x4/sports-4x4/4x4ford_bw1.jpg

grim
Wed Nov 16th, 2011, 03:12 PM
I like the part where they show my dream van before the extreme 4x4 expedition mods. I guess I'm going to look very suspicious using it as a daily driver.

http://sportsmobile.com/sections/4x4/sports-4x4/4x4ford_bw1.jpg

I will call you in.......for owning a bad ass van!

CaptGoodvibes
Wed Nov 16th, 2011, 03:13 PM
I will call you in.......for owning a bad ass van!

I have to get it first but it's definitely happening. :D

stitch
Wed Nov 16th, 2011, 03:57 PM
First off she is not hot!
Also the state of Colorado has one primary target, Buckley AFB anyone who is anyone knows if a terrorist is lucky enough to get past the gates to actually get to the satellites they wont last long.

This video is pointless and a waist of fucking time!

Oh and i forgot there is the percentage of people who witness things happen and generally don't give a shit.

I certainly agree with the average person not doing anything but I think Buckley is the least possible target. Just about any public place is going to be the target. Your local mall, popular bars downtown, the theme park, any of the stadiums, etc. Terrorism is all about soft targets maximum shock value. Military locations are too well defended and always on the lookout for a hit. Xmas shoppers are oblivious to the world around them and will never see the bomb in the shopping bag left under the bench at the food court until we see the surveillance video on the news after 20 people were killed when it went off.

grim
Wed Nov 16th, 2011, 04:00 PM
I certainly agree with the average person not doing anything but I think Buckley is the least possible target. Just about any public place is going to be the target. Your local mall, popular bars downtown, the theme park, any of the stadiums, etc. Terrorism is all about soft targets maximum shock value. Military locations are too well defended and always on the lookout for a hit. Xmas shoppers are oblivious to the world around them and will never see the bomb in the shopping bag left under the bench at the food court until we see the surveillance video on the news after 20 people were killed when it went off.

Its a matter of Intel if anyone really knew what Buckley AFB was capable of then it would be a prime target however you are correct but that is only because Ignorance is in place when terrorists attack a mall or stadium.

stitch
Wed Nov 16th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Its a matter of Intel if anyone really knew what Buckley AFB was capable of then it would be a prime target however you are correct but that is only because Ignorance is in place when terrorists attack a mall or stadium.

My unit is at Buckley. I know full well what goes on there. Still don't think any terrorist would be interested in hitting it beyond the fact that it is a military base.

Now another 1st or 2nd world military (China or Russia) would be a different animal all together. But your average rag headed jawa wouldn't give two shits about it.

grim
Wed Nov 16th, 2011, 06:04 PM
My unit is at Buckley. I know full well what goes on there. Still don't think any terrorist would be interested in hitting it beyond the fact that it is a military base.

Now another 1st or 2nd world military (China or Russia) would be a different animal all together. But your average rag headed jawa wouldn't give two shits about it.

Exactly because they are ignorant. The average moron thinks that killing a few thousand people will break us when history proves all it does is piss us off and make us invade and kill.

Zach929rr
Wed Nov 16th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Once again you assholes have completely missed the point. The point isn't the absurdity of the video, but rather the fact that Americans are continually being brainwashed into distrusting other red blooded americans in the name of "domestic security", paving the way for the police state.

Question authority, think for yourself.

grim
Wed Nov 16th, 2011, 06:21 PM
Once again you assholes have completely missed the point. The point isn't the absurdity of the video, but rather the fact that Americans are continually being brainwashed into distrusting other red blooded americans in the name of "domestic security", paving the way for the police state.

No zach that is just how you see it because you are paranoid nobody is being brainwashed the only people that are going to actually believe the stupid shit you are so concerned about are the people who scream "merica" while holding a gun in one hand and an american flag in the other. Those are the people that think slavery should still be enforced and those are the people that don't trust anyone that isn't white. That shit has been around since long before 9/11 people have "distrusted" other red blooded Americans since before you started getting all pissed about it and some for good reason if someone is planning to do something no matter whether they are American or not it should be observed and reported. The video is stupid but it's just to educate on operational awareness not target ameircans and turn ourselves against ourselves so don't get your panties in a wad...asshole. ;)

Zach929rr
Wed Nov 16th, 2011, 06:30 PM
I did mean asshole in the most loving way possible, you asshole.

Don't really think I'm being paranoid here. I'm preparing for the fire so I don't burn.

modette99
Wed Nov 16th, 2011, 06:35 PM
All I can really say is WOW....

I'm not going to call in most of the stuff they want you to report...LOL A left bag, WHO THE F cares...till Colorado has an attack, I could careless, sorry CO your not that important and so far there have been no plans to take out anything in CO.....

The Black Knight
Wed Nov 16th, 2011, 06:36 PM

Going to have to fully agree with Zach on this one. All this sort of nonsense is doing is turning people into whistle blowers on their fellow Americans. I can say this much, I'd be more than hot under the collar if someone called me in for buying "too much ammunition", because after all, I might be "stockpiling or in acquisition mode". This sort of BS is wrong and people need to keep their noses out of others business. If I want to buy 10000 rounds of .223 and 50 thirty round magazines to go with, then it's my American right to do so.

This is the thing I really have a big problem with. The "Acquisition" side of it. I'll never buy a Barrett .50 BMG(mainly cause I think it's a huge waste of dinero). But I'm not going to fault someone else for wanting one. By the same token, I don't want some dickhead calling me in, because I decided to blow a paycheck on three semi-auto pistols and saw me walk out of "insert whatever place sells guns" store with them.

This kind of BS of calling in your fellow American is horseshit pure and simple.

Obviously if you see a moving van heading into the garage of a highrise, full of well dressed European men jump out and unload an Ambulance, and the leader is named Hans, you might have a problem on your hands. But then you just get on the horn, tell the idiot dispatcher that you're not ordering a f**king pizza and tell them to send everything they've got. But until you run into a situation like this, just let things run their course. Unless your last name is McClane that is... :)

grim
Wed Nov 16th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Can't argue with your logic blacknight as you are right it's every Americans right to do as they please that's the beauty of America. However I think you and Zach are reading waaay to far into this they aren't saying "target your fellow American and rat them out" they are just stating the obvious and that is people as a whole. They can't just outright say watch for those islams and Iraqi people because that would be racist and would not be PC (because we live in such a fucking PC world). The whole idea is stupid not because it's trying to make Americans target Americans, but because trying to educate people to do things they are not fully qualified to do and make people "aware" is a waste of fucking time. Modette is a prime example read his post. As well as the fact they are using two faces people are used to seeing and trust they want the people to think "oh well John Elway said that? Shit i trust him he's an all American!!". Please it's like a fucking episode of the Simpsons in real life "hi im Troy Mclure" yadda yadda yadda....

And she is not hot Zach!!!!!!!

Bueller
Wed Nov 16th, 2011, 07:37 PM
They have been pushing the fear mongering bs since 9/11 to push through all the absurd legislation stripping us of our civil liberties and propagating the stupid ass wars our country has been fighting ever since.
It worked well during the cold war and when that ended they needed something else to keep the machine alive.

stitch
Wed Nov 16th, 2011, 08:28 PM
If I want to buy 10000 rounds of .223 and 50 thirty round magazines to go with, then it's my American right to do so.

Better turn me in cuz that was me two weekends ago. Walked out of the show with somewhere around 8K rounds 3 new guns and some mods for current stuff.

The Black Knight
Wed Nov 16th, 2011, 09:01 PM
Better turn me in cuz that was me two weekends ago. Walked out of the show with somewhere around 8K rounds 3 new guns and some mods for current stuff.
Same here, I've got a very very nice stockpile of .223 ammo. Not going to say how much, may get ratted out HAHA, suffice to say when the Zombies come, I've got more than enough to vanquish a medium size town ;)

grim
Wed Nov 16th, 2011, 09:12 PM
Same here, I've got a very very nice stockpile of .223 ammo. Not going to say how much, may get ratted out HAHA, suffice to say when the Zombies come, I've got more than enough to vanquish a medium size town ;)

When the zombie apocalypse is upon us I shall fight my way to your place with my 6 shooter in one hand, chainsaw in the other, and a six pack on my back.

stubbicatt
Thu Nov 17th, 2011, 05:56 AM
It is the same thing as when I was a kid with McCarthyism, it is all the same. Authority lives on fear. If a person wants more authority, he or she will seek to create a fear, and then bulwark the sheep pen to protect against that fear, usually manned by persons loyal to the fearmonger. This keeps the sheep docile.

Oh well. It was a grand experiment in liberty, but it is no more. Liberty and individual responsibility are too frightening.

dirkterrell
Thu Nov 17th, 2011, 08:17 AM
Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. – Daniel Webster

dirkterrell
Thu Nov 17th, 2011, 08:26 AM
This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears he is a protector. - Plato

rforsythe
Thu Nov 17th, 2011, 10:13 AM

Not me. I see people making nukes, filling U-Haul's full of fertilizer, and fooling about with stockpiles of guns and funny boxes with wires sticking out, and I'm like "live your life, man".

As for Buckley, it's the most valuable military target in CO, but hardly one that a terrorist would hit. Terrorism is about making people scared (hence the name). Scared to go outside, scared to have a routine, scared to be here. Things like stadium events, large office buildings, or other big conglomerations of average people are really fantastic terrorism targets for a reason. Some dipshit isn't going to run into an AFB wearing a bomb, and you certainly couldn't crash a plane into it and do enough damage to matter. If anyone takes out Buckley it will be a foreign power with big fucking missiles, and if they're hitting the middle of the US unabated we have other issues.

stitch
Thu Nov 17th, 2011, 12:20 PM
Not me. I see people making nukes, filling U-Haul's full of fertilizer, and fooling about with stockpiles of guns and funny boxes with wires sticking out, and I'm like "live your life, man".

As for Buckley, it's the most valuable military target in CO, but hardly one that a terrorist would hit. Terrorism is about making people scared (hence the name). Scared to go outside, scared to have a routine, scared to be here. Things like stadium events, large office buildings, or other big conglomerations of average people are really fantastic terrorism targets for a reason. Some dipshit isn't going to run into an AFB wearing a bomb, and you certainly couldn't crash a plane into it and do enough damage to matter. If anyone takes out Buckley it will be a foreign power with big fucking missiles, and if they're hitting the middle of the US unabated we have other issues.

Must be an echo in here.

stitch
Thu Nov 17th, 2011, 12:29 PM
What is it every one thinks is out at Buckley that makes it so inviting a target? What am I missing? There are much more clasified things down in the springs and other places than the big golf balls here in Denver.

I promise you there are no aliens or crashed space craft at Buckley. We've got a couple of F-16s and Army helicopters out there. And hey! We've now got fresh made Sushi at the comm.

Besides everyone knows Star Gate Command is based at Cheyenne Mountain in the Springs. One would think those terrorists would want to hook up with the Goa'uld to take control of the world.

salsashark
Thu Nov 17th, 2011, 12:46 PM
^^ So where's the fresh sushi? Any good? Always looking for alternatives since Newtch's BLOWS!!!

brennahm
Thu Nov 17th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Not really sure why this "program" is a terrible idea.

Yes, we should be weary of the incoming police state. However, see a van smoking in a crowded plaza? Might want to call that in. See a guy wearing a trenchcoat outside a bank with his hands inside the coat looking nervous? Might want to call that in.

Promote this for what it is, telling people to be fucking aware of their surroundings.

Don't worry about it being something it's not. When they try to pass the Patriot Act II or say TSA is a good thing...then freak out.

You don't have to be paranoid to be aware.

stitch
Thu Nov 17th, 2011, 02:29 PM
^^ So where's the fresh sushi? Any good? Always looking for alternatives since Newtch's BLOWS!!!

At the BX. It's ok for on base food.

salsashark
Thu Nov 17th, 2011, 03:06 PM
At the BX. It's ok for on base food.

:lol: that's not saying much...

may have to wander over there and give it a try some time.

rforsythe
Thu Nov 17th, 2011, 04:01 PM
When they try to pass the Patriot Act II

They have no reason to do that, Patriot Act I is still quite alive and well, and in no real danger of being repealed. They already have the legalized freedom to track your location and look up everything about you, and require the owners of said information to pretend it never happened, so I'm pretty sure even worse legislation is irrelevant.

That isn't paranoia, it's fact.

brennahm
Thu Nov 17th, 2011, 04:46 PM
Yeah, well, unless you can find a way to repeal the PA, I'm avoiding it as best I can but damage is done. Never said THAT was paranoia.

TFOGGuys
Thu Nov 17th, 2011, 05:02 PM
There are other Command and Control targets in the metro area that would have a far greater effect than Buckley.

The fear mongering is just like a sheepdog, scaring the sheep in a direction that it wants them to go. I'm damned lucky that nobody has called me in to the tattletale center: I habitually check out the locations of cameras, security procedures, entries and exits, etc. of buildings I am in, mostly for my own safety. For the same reason, I prefer to be able to see the doors from where I'm sitting in restaurants. Most people are utterly oblivious, and wouldn't notice if someone pulled into the mall parking garage in a Uhaul truck, parked it as close as possible to the building, then got out and ran like hell for the street. I like to think I am more aware of my surroundings than that.

I think the people that came up with CAIC or PIE or whatever they're calling it have watched a little too much CSI/NCIS/Criminal Minds. Maybe 1 in 10000 tips that are called in to them is going to amount to something, the rest merely serve to make people more comfortable snooping on the fellow citizens, and increasing the general paranoia. Which is what the terrorists(whoever they actually are) are trying to achieve in the first place.

Bueller
Thu Nov 17th, 2011, 05:51 PM
The TSA is proof that the terrorists are winning.