PDA

View Full Version : Need some help getting the Z to CoPow in Bouldr

bornwildnfree
Sat Nov 19th, 2011, 10:50 AM
The stater blew on the z this morning at 2am. Thankfully I wasn't in Durango this time. Does anyone have a truck or truck with trailer that can help me get the bike from my house to Colorado Powersports in Boulder today?

DemonRider
Sat Nov 19th, 2011, 11:11 AM
Christi, we can load up the trailer and cOme help out at about 1:00?

bornwildnfree
Sat Nov 19th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Thank you! I really appreciate it!

DolphinRider
Sat Nov 19th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Anytime :) Glad to help anytime we can,,,, Hope they get her fixed very soon...

madvlad
Sat Nov 19th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Again? Wow

bornwildnfree
Mon Nov 21st, 2011, 09:54 AM
Yep 2x in 6 months FTW! I think after 3 they have to give me a new bike.

bulldog
Mon Nov 21st, 2011, 10:00 AM
2am! Booty call!!!! :lol:

Ricky
Mon Nov 21st, 2011, 12:22 PM
Yep 2x in 6 months FTW! I think after 3 they have to give me a new bike.

That applies to passenger vehicles that fall under the Colorado Lemon Law. You also usually have to seek legal help for any manufacturer to actually abide by that Lemon Law after the 3rd fix within the first 12 months from the original in service date.

DemonRider
Mon Nov 21st, 2011, 02:00 PM
Found this @ http://www.carlemon.com/lemon/CO_law.html

42-10-101 Definitions.

As used in this article, unless the context otherwise requires:

(1) "Consumer" means the purchaser, other than for purposes of resale, of a motor vehicle normally used for personal, family, or household purposes, any person to whom such motor vehicle is transferred for the same purposes during the duration of a manufacturer's express warranty for such motor vehicle, and any other person entitled by the terms of such warranty to enforce the obligations of the warranty.

(2) "Motor vehicle" means a self-propelled private passenger vehicle, including pickup trucks and vans, designed primarily for travel on the public highways and used to carry not more than ten persons, which is sold to a consumer in this state; except that the term does not include motor homes as defined in section 42-1-102 (57) or vehicles designed to travel on three or fewer wheels in contact with the ground.

(3) "Warranty" means the written warranty, so labeled, of the manufacturer of a new motor vehicle, including any terms or conditions precedent to the enforcement of obligations under that warranty.

bornwildnfree
Tue Nov 22nd, 2011, 09:58 AM
Damn, well, I can still pitch a holy fit LOL.

Zach929rr
Tue Nov 22nd, 2011, 10:22 AM
Damn, well, I can still pitch a holy fit LOL.

Vehicle_1 on the board went through warranty hell with his Duc 848 last year and ended up getting a substantial portion of his purchase price back after getting a lawyer and talking to Ducati directly.

DemonRider
Tue Nov 22nd, 2011, 10:26 AM
Christi; that maybe the way to go here. Call Kawasaki and see what they can do for you directly. Then you can take it from there.... Any ideas from CoPow on what "might" be causing this?

thankgod
Tue Nov 22nd, 2011, 04:42 PM
So glad I went witn a Hondduh instead of the Kawasucki:D

thankgod
Sat Nov 26th, 2011, 05:30 PM
I have a truck if you still need someone to transport your super sport.:yumyum: