PDA

View Full Version : Children's hospital Toy Run pre-ride meet up (Littleton/HR/Lakewood) *UPDATE*

madvlad
Sun Nov 20th, 2011, 08:07 AM
UPDATE:

Thanks to the snow we shall cage it. I'm going to be doing this with my friend Ryan, just gonna load up his dodge ram and go straight to the hospital.

mastap07
Mon Nov 21st, 2011, 07:18 AM
i think we were planing on heading out to the VI on tower so if you want to ride over with us like the past few years we could meet up at the VI on broadway and C470 at 7:30am!

madvlad
Sat Nov 26th, 2011, 10:15 PM
Bump!

JKOL
Sun Nov 27th, 2011, 08:00 PM
I am in, just let me know where to meet you.

Fumet5uNo
Sun Nov 27th, 2011, 10:31 PM
I am in, just let me know where to meet you.

Shouldn't u change your oil first

JKOL
Mon Nov 28th, 2011, 02:58 PM
Shouldn't u change your oil first

I have gone about 200 miles since my last change, so I think I am good to go.

grim
Mon Nov 28th, 2011, 03:24 PM
Everyone be sure to bring your baklava to keep you warm

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h54/irishrussianpunk/bike/Baklava.jpg

madvlad
Mon Nov 28th, 2011, 04:06 PM
Who needs that? I ride without one lol

oh10raven
Mon Nov 28th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Baklava, never leave Deckers without it and don't dare stop for it!

madvlad
Tue Nov 29th, 2011, 06:51 PM
Well weather just fucked us lol, snow for sure on saturday as well so looks like I'll be caging it

grim
Tue Nov 29th, 2011, 10:21 PM
Well weather just fucked us lol, snow for sure on saturday as well so looks like I'll be caging it

Damire it's tuesday and its Colorado...SHAME ON YOU!!! Just look out your window Sunday morning then you will know!

madvlad
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 08:04 AM
Lol yep it fucked us haha, I'm going to of course cancel this meet up. My friend Ryan and I are just goung to pack his dodge ram with trucks and deliver them out there. James and those who'd luke to join us, we can still have some five guys burger afterwards if you want

rforsythe
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 08:55 AM
FYI the "drive" still happens from the park to CHC even if everyone is caging it...

Cap'n Crunch
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 09:29 AM
FYI the "drive" still happens from the park to CHC even if everyone is caging it...

Good to know. Guess we'll see everyone up at the park.:santa:

mastap07
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 07:52 PM
Lol yep it fucked us haha, I'm going to of course cancel this meet up. My friend Ryan and I are just goung to pack his dodge ram with trucks and deliver them out there. James and those who'd luke to join us, we can still have some five guys burger afterwards if you want

ight den :mrt:. were still meeting at broadway and 470 at 730am (the village inn on the corner) then heading over to the other VI on tower to meet up with the CSCers. everyone that still wants to join us your more then welcome to. :santa:**look for a black decorated H2!!!!**:santa: were definately hitting up lose cinco chicos fo sho! :yay: