PDA

View Full Version : [N Met] kart racing tonight 11-21

SaShWhO
Mon Nov 21st, 2011, 09:01 AM
for those of you without spacebook I'd like to extend a invite to come join some of CSCs finest tonight at Unser racing for a little karting action.
Arrive there round 6 and get registered and such so we can hopefully run our first heat by 7.
Thus far there are 11 confirmed and 14 maybes
10 carts go out per heat
$5 registration and $10/race~~Monday only at this price(normally $25/race)

don't know where it is?
google it:scramble:

Dr. Joe Siphek
Mon Nov 21st, 2011, 03:49 PM
gonna try to get there around 7

Jmetz
Mon Nov 21st, 2011, 03:54 PM
google it

No.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Nov 21st, 2011, 04:56 PM
Man, I'd love to go. The last time I had a total blast, especially with all the bumpin'-n-bangin'...... ;) Hey, that's racin', right? Don't wanna trade paint, stay home in the closet.

I did a 19.333 (I think it was) the second time I ever got into a kart, one of the laps in the second race.

I'll have to pass this time though, but I'll definately think about it next time. The one thing i didn't like though was that there wasn't even close to enough ventilation in that place. I, and others I talked to, was hacking for a week to get all the fumes out. They actually have an indoor place to race electric carts near where I work in Centennial:
http://www.speedraceway.com/

Dunno how fast they are, but, they're fumes-free! Plus, there's some nice local places for adult beverages and food nearby.

Have fun!

madvlad
Mon Nov 21st, 2011, 05:13 PM
Speedraceway is fun, karts are definitely not that fast but you can pull into the mid 20's per lap. My best so far is a 25.952 out there. Best out there is like 24.9ish