PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN 2007 Suzuki GSXR 1000

Hutch
Sat Nov 26th, 2011, 03:17 PM
I had my bike stolen last night from the Wadsworth/Quincy area...it was a completely stock 2007 Suzuki GSXR 1000 (yellow). I filed a stolen vehicle report with DPD this morning. I know I'll never see my bike again, but I thought I would post this just in case...if anyone has any leads, please let me know.

I wouldn't mind meeting the person/people responsible....:321:

sloridr
Sat Nov 26th, 2011, 03:26 PM
Thats fucked up!!! Hope you find it and whom:321: is responsible! Maybe break a finger or two just as a future reminder...:cussing:

WolFeYeZ
Sat Nov 26th, 2011, 03:36 PM
Damn thieves. Good luck with finding her. They need more than fingers broken, right hand chopped off just like the good old days :D Plate number and other info might help in the safe return OP.

thankgod
Sat Nov 26th, 2011, 04:22 PM
Yellow?Black/White??? Passed a 1k GSXR today right before HWY 58 heading West Bound...Around 1:00pm dude looked like a total squid....hope it was'nt your bike man...gl...

thankgod
Sat Nov 26th, 2011, 04:25 PM
^^^^Could mean your bike is still in the area...find that shithead and curb stomp his ass!!!

madvlad
Sat Nov 26th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Looks like I'm going to have to keep an eye out for my bike, Keep my gun at hand... this area is starting to get bad and all the gangbanger homies keep moving out here. I'll keep an eye out for your bike bro, please post more info and pics so we can have a better idea on what to look out for

thankgod
Sat Nov 26th, 2011, 05:09 PM
Looks like I'm going to have to keep an eye out for my bike, Keep my gun at hand... this area is starting to get bad and all the gangbanger homies keep moving out here. I'll keep an eye out for your bike bro, please post more info and pics so we can have a better idea on what to look out for

So not 2 sound like a patriotic nutcase...but I keeps my 870 right by my bed...and I has an alarm on me bike to wake me up in the weee hours of the night...I've been having dreams of someone jacking my bike....it's kinda weird, but I'm willing to go to jail to protect my property...

Mother Goose
Sat Nov 26th, 2011, 07:09 PM
Holy shit! Hutch! :hibye:

mastap07
Sat Nov 26th, 2011, 08:09 PM
that sucks main... ill keep my eye out on the south side of town

Hutch
Sun Nov 27th, 2011, 09:25 AM
Holy shit! Hutch! :hibye:

:hibye: What's up man? Looooooooonnnnnngggggg time no see...

So I guess I am not smart enough to figure out how to post a picture. It asks for a URL for the image but the image is on my desktop??? I am not very good with the internet machine...:dunno:

The bike was mostly yellow with black accents...black windscreen. CO license plate 401VHO.

I had the forks locked and a Kryptonite lock on the front wheel disk. It looks like they dragged it out of the parking space and tossed it in the back of a truck or something based on scrape marks on the concrete in the parking lot where I was. I found some small broken pieces of my fairing laying in the parking lot also.

If someone can explain the picture thing to me I'll post some picures on here. I really appreciate everyone's comments and help! Thanks guys!!!!

Hutch
Sun Nov 27th, 2011, 09:26 AM
I just noticed under Posting Rules it says I "may not" post attachments???? Anyone know how to change this?

longrider
Sun Nov 27th, 2011, 09:41 AM
There were technical issues with attachments after a move to a new server earlier this year so for now you have to host on a picture service and link to it.

Mother Goose
Sun Nov 27th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Hutch, email it to me (wickedphotos0@gmail.com) and I'll put it up. Or you can get a free account at photobucket.com and upload it to there and get the IMG link and paste it into here.

Clovis
Sun Nov 27th, 2011, 02:32 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your bike, having had the same thing happen to me I know how much that sucks!

Was it insured? Those GSXRs are like Hondas when it comes to most commonly stolen vehicles, part of the reason they're expensive to insure.

I hope you get it back in one piece of the insurance company pays it off and you can get a new one.

~Barn~
Sun Nov 27th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Damn man, this makes me cringe. I hope you get some resolution soon. G'luck!

Scatterbrain
Sun Nov 27th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Keeping my eyes open in Atown...haven't seen many bikes lately...

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Nov 30th, 2011, 07:08 AM
That sux, sorry to hear it. Best of luck recovering it or getting a new one. Thieves should all die of pancreatic cancer.....

RajunCajun
Wed Nov 30th, 2011, 01:03 PM
SUCKS:( Good luck with the insurance company getting you some new wheels!

GixxerCarrie
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 01:03 PM
Those with gun thoughts take your CCW. Cant shoot for someone jacking your vehicle from outside your home unless your in it or on it. Thats called car jacking and your life is in danger.

Sorry about your bike..hopefully it finds its way back to you~

Radek
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 03:45 PM
does it efect your insurance rate ?

JKOL
Sun Dec 11th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Anyone put me in touch with Hutch? Yellow and black 1000 in Arvada. Plate doesn't match but that doesnt mean much.

JKOL
Sun Dec 11th, 2011, 03:30 PM
False alarm. Turns out it was Milkman.

MilkMan
Mon Dec 12th, 2011, 12:30 AM
Thought that might have been you JKOL! Good to see I wasnt the only one out riding today!! Sorry it wasnt the stolen bike you guys are looking for :( This post really bums me out every time I read it...
-Mick-

Husky
Fri Jan 20th, 2012, 05:47 AM
Sorry to hear about your bike. I live just a little west of there off of Quincy. Thiefs should all be shot. I had my brand new Harley stolen a while back and the worthless donut eating knuckle dragging cops wouldnt even come out to take a report, (they took it over the phone) Thank god for full coverage insurance.