PDA

View Full Version : Massive venting, b*&ch gripe

grim
Tue Nov 29th, 2011, 02:17 PM
People are FU*&ING stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing:

I have a position open at my company for a Accounting Administrative Support personnel.

I have a friend who's wife is perfect for this position and is about to lose her job due to the company selling therefore is looking for a job. So i stick my neck out to help this woman and submit her resume and tell my coordinator this person would be a viable asset to the company.

My company goes over her resume and decides to bring her in for an interview, one thing about my company they do not interview often AT ALL maybe 1 or two every 6 months. People on this forum can attest to that as i have tried to get them interviews in which did not happen.

This stupid fucking cunt whore bitch emails my controller and say's

"Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, I am unable to attend an interview this week, I manage an apartment complex that is currently on the market and I have potential buyer showings both days, I am very sorry for this inconvenience. Additionally, are you aware of the hire/start date for this position? My hesitation is that with my community being on the market I feel an obligation and a responsibility to stay through to the end of the sale. Therefore, I cannot give an exact time frame of when I would be able to start a new career (wherever I end up), it could be weeks or months or we could end up not selling at all. I would hate to waste anybody's time with an interview if the position needs to be filled immediately."

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GIVE ME YOUR GOD DAMN RESUME IF YOUR GOING TO EMAIL THIS DAFFY DUCK BULLSHIT?????????????

Now i had to go to my controller and say "well should i tell her now or later that she is a complete idiot"? To try and salvage myself since she just made me look bad because i vouched for her.

Awesome!!!

Anyone else need a job that isn't a complete fucking douche wad let me know i will submit your resume but im not vouching for shit anymore!!!

/rant

mdub
Tue Nov 29th, 2011, 02:24 PM
after that...go to your friend and say hey man WTF?

Mother Goose
Tue Nov 29th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Don't talk about my mom like that. ;)

mdub
Tue Nov 29th, 2011, 02:29 PM
Don't talk about my mom like that. ;)

miss'd out on good sounding gig. but her outta office reply was real professional

Sean
Tue Nov 29th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Reality/logic/commonsense --> :slap: <-- SFB (Stupid f'ing bitch)

grim
Tue Nov 29th, 2011, 02:47 PM
I texted my friend and said "Talk some sense into your wife cause she is an idiot" Hes pretty pissed off right now.....and not at me.

Doesn't matter now at this point what she does her chance to interview just flew out the window like a dove trying to escape the clutched of prince!!!!

PunyJuney
Tue Nov 29th, 2011, 03:31 PM
upside, she was honest about her availability and didn't waste anyone's time interviewing, or doing on boarding paperwork only to be a no show. It could have been far worse in the "vouched for her" department.

I have a client that designs and sells software and services in the automotive and other industries (like dashboard designs etc.) and they can't find a good sales person anywhere. If you know of someone with an engineering or design background and sales experience pass them on to me. Their head office is in the Springs but they're global.

The Black Knight
Tue Nov 29th, 2011, 03:39 PM
People are FU*&ING stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing:

I have a position open at my company for a Accounting Administrative Support personnel.

I have a friend who's wife is perfect for this position and is about to lose her job due to the company selling therefore is looking for a job. So i stick my neck out to help this woman and submit her resume and tell my coordinator this person would be a viable asset to the company.

My company goes over her resume and decides to bring her in for an interview, one thing about my company they do not interview often AT ALL maybe 1 or two every 6 months. People on this forum can attest to that as i have tried to get them interviews in which did not happen.

This stupid fucking cunt whore bitch emails my controller and say's

"Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, I am unable to attend an interview this week, I manage an apartment complex that is currently on the market and I have potential buyer showings both days, I am very sorry for this inconvenience. Additionally, are you aware of the hire/start date for this position? My hesitation is that with my community being on the market I feel an obligation and a responsibility to stay through to the end of the sale. Therefore, I cannot give an exact time frame of when I would be able to start a new career (wherever I end up), it could be weeks or months or we could end up not selling at all. I would hate to waste anybody's time with an interview if the position needs to be filled immediately."

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GIVE ME YOUR GOD DAMN RESUME IF YOUR GOING TO EMAIL THIS DAFFY DUCK BULLSHIT?????????????

Now i had to go to my controller and say "well should i tell her now or later that she is a complete idiot"? To try and salvage myself since she just made me look bad because i vouched for her.

Awesome!!!

Anyone else need a job that isn't a complete fucking douche wad let me know i will submit your resume but im not vouching for shit anymore!!!

/rant
Don't feel bad, you didn't do anything wrong. The problem lies with her and her alone. You had no way of knowing she'd do a complete meltdown on you and your company.

Yeah you may feel bad because you went out of your way to help her out. But in the end, it's a two way street, you helped open a door, she inevitably has to walk through it. And while it does show her character, it also spells out what might be like as a worker. She obviously doesn't have her priorities straight. If I was told I'd be history as soon as the place sells. You think I'm hanging around to embrace my impending doom?? Nope, I'd jump at the first chance to leave and jam them with the sale. Because in the end, I wouldn't be benefiting from the sale. I'd actually be contributing to my own demise with that company. If a company did that, there's no way in hell I'd be working my ass off to help them out. Yeah I'd do my job and what's required and I wouldn't just check out mentally. But to stick around and help them cut you loose??? :wtf:

bulldog
Tue Nov 29th, 2011, 03:43 PM
Wow, had a similar thing happen to me a few years back with a person I knew and member here named Daniele who lost a job and sent out a email to please keep an eye out for a jobs for her. I stuck my neck out and talked to one of the senior partners at my company and told them I had someone with real estate experience that really needed a job and could they please do me a favor and interview her because they needed someone with her backround for a new project we were launching. Now this was a job making over $70k a year with a private office. The senior manager agreed since they knew me. To make a long story short I tried to contact this girl by email, phone, word of mouth, and never got a response back. I am like WTF if you are sending out to people to watch for jobs and help out you should at least check your messages every few days. Anyways I had to go back to the senior executive and tell them I could not get a hold of this person and nevermind; very embaressing after I said how bad she needed a job. When I finally get a hold of the person, a week later, she tells me she already got a job (paying way less) and she didn't one anymore. I took that as why she ignored my messages like I didn't matter much at that point.

grim
Tue Nov 29th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Don't feel bad, you didn't do anything wrong. The problem lies with her and her alone. You had no way of knowing she'd do a complete meltdown on you and your company.

Yeah you may feel bad because you went out of your way to help her out. But in the end, it's a two way street, you helped open a door, she inevitably has to walk through it. And while it does show her character, it also spells out what might be like as a worker. She obviously doesn't have her priorities straight. If I was told I'd be history as soon as the place sells. You think I'm hanging around to embrace my impending doom?? Nope, I'd jump at the first chance to leave and jam them with the sale. Because in the end, I wouldn't be benefiting from the sale. I'd actually be contributing to my own demise with that company. If a company did that, there's no way in hell I'd be working my ass off to help them out. Yeah I'd do my job and what's required and I wouldn't just check out mentally. But to stick around and help them cut you loose??? :wtf:

That's what i'm saying why the hell would you turn down the opportunity to interview and lock in a job when you know the chance of you losing your job is high??? Makes no damn sense!!

Penadam
Tue Nov 29th, 2011, 04:00 PM
I was all, "What's wrong with what she said?" Then I got to her last sentence.

sky_blue
Wed Nov 30th, 2011, 09:03 AM
I once got a friend from college a professional (entry level) job at a company that is VERY hard to get hired at. She didn't appreciate how this prestigeous job was any different from bullshit-laid-back agency jobs she had worked at previously, did a half-ass job and was fired within 3 months.

I still got the referral bonus though.

But yeah, now I forward resumes, but it would take a lot to get me to make a phone call or personally vouch for someone.

grim
Wed Nov 30th, 2011, 09:06 AM
I once got a friend from college a professional (entry level) job at a company that is VERY hard to get hired at. She didn't appreciate how this prestigeous job was any different from bullshit-laid-back agency jobs she had worked at previously, did a half-ass job and was fired within 3 months.

I still got the referral bonus though.

But yeah, now I forward resumes, but it would take a lot to get me to make a phone call or personally vouch for someone.

My company doesn't give you the bonus until the person has stayed on board for 6 months.

rforsythe
Wed Nov 30th, 2011, 09:33 AM

I don't vouch for anyone I haven't personally worked with before. I'll forward resumes and collect referral bonuses, but am not putting my reputation on the line for an unknown.

Nooch
Wed Nov 30th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Relevant vent/bitch/gripe...

My friend comes over the other day (he's been unemployed for months and is an avid supporter/protestor in the OWS movement) and he's whining about how he doesn't have money so he cant afford internet so he cant search for jobs effectively. So instead of just saying "You could go to the library you lazy ass" I instead offer to give him one of my business cards and tell him he can go to my office and apply for work and use me as a referral. he asks about the pay. I tell him its around $11/hr. He hands my card back saying "Oh I need at least 12, this wont work."

Some people's kids...but hey, at least he helped keep me from looking like an idiot in advance!

Clovis
Wed Nov 30th, 2011, 04:32 PM
That reminds me of the people recruiting for jobs at OWS only to be told "No, that won't work" or "you can't support a family on that".

Clovis
Wed Nov 30th, 2011, 04:38 PM
A few years ago my cousin told me that he was looking for a new job so I got him an interview with Countrywide (this was before the whole melt down). He lived in Denver so his boss called me and said he was on the fence but if I thought my cousin would be a good fit, he would pull the trigger.

Three weeks later I got a not so nice call from the guy that my cousin had just quit.

I learned my lesson.

Cornfed
Wed Nov 30th, 2011, 07:07 PM
I dont like people.