PDA

View Full Version : lakewood Crapped on there streets

AOK303
Thu Dec 1st, 2011, 12:49 AM
So Lakewood has been putting down a liquid agent to help stop build up from snow storms so they were out from about 8pm in my area and did all the streets, sadly the build up was in of course the tire tracks

I have the Blizzak WS70 from last year maybe 3000miles at most and were rated really well, i maintain my car and have done a lot of racing so i do know when i am over revving or dropping the clutch

And due to this agent i could feel my tires slipping from a start so be careful today already saw a mustang take a Turn and slide 3 lanes into a fence coming home and there is NO SNOW ON THE ROAD YET

posted here and north Denver because living by red rocks that would be west of Denver not sure if I'm south or north

Pharmgirl
Thu Dec 1st, 2011, 12:54 PM
Kipling SB scared the living hell out of me this morning...covered in ice and slush. I wanted to turn around and go home, but I was not convinced I would make it back up the hill. That ice melter did not do shit.

mdub
Thu Dec 1st, 2011, 01:33 PM
saw a mustang take a Turn and slide 3 lanes into a fence coming home and there is NO SNOW ON THE ROAD YET

no sand bags in the rear seat yet...hahahahhhahah

AOK303
Fri Dec 2nd, 2011, 08:31 PM
from the light to where he was is maybe 40 feet... hahaha Yeah epic fail for him and his 2 buddys

Nick_Ninja
Fri Dec 2nd, 2011, 08:49 PM
MgCl2(H2O)x FTMFL