PDA

View Full Version : thankgod down...again...

thankgod
Fri Dec 2nd, 2011, 04:40 PM
hello, I went down (faster than grim on a bunch of sailors) lol...anyways, it's been about 4 days since the accident...(bike high sided in a cold parking lot)...bikes fucked,havn't had any medical treatment except some pills, I live alone, and I haz surgery on Tuesday...I can pay someone to go and grab my meds, need some love from the csc fam..please help...

supertune
Fri Dec 2nd, 2011, 04:53 PM
If you need help with the bike let me know what i can do.

asp_125
Fri Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:03 PM
I can emphathize sitting here in a cast. Hope it isn't too serious. Get well soon.

thankgod
Fri Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:07 PM
broken collar bone...I'm just in pain and need some help from someone...pls call 5209800588...anyone who has a little time tonight, i need some help...SOS...

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:11 PM
Man, that sux. So sorry to hear that, and best of luck healing up and getting your bike fixed.

thankgod
Fri Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:14 PM
Man, that sux. So sorry to hear that, and best of luck healing up and getting your bike fixed.

thank you Sr.

tring to post pics, but this new firefox update sux....

grim
Fri Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:15 PM
Gee i would love to help you man and i can get your meds for you but im too busy going down on sailors so....

thankgod
Fri Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:19 PM
Gee i would love to help you man and i can get your meds for you but im too busy going down on sailors so....

typical....Sorry Grim don't know why we hate each other so much....but all bullshit aside...I could use our help...
If i could get it I'd be most grateful...

mdub
Fri Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:31 PM
sucks your at westmonster my man....or I would help. i'm in whiteman's ranch...sorry bro....

thankgod
Fri Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:40 PM
sucks your at westmonster my man....or I would help. i'm in whiteman's ranch...sorry bro....

Due to the severity of my situation, I appriciate the feedback from fellow riders but realize that I need some more medical attention...thanks for the help ya'll keep ya posted on me outcome....broke but not broken...thankgod...ok so I'm a little broken....

rfranks303
Fri Dec 2nd, 2011, 07:14 PM
Yo I'm in glendale right now but when I finish I'll text you. if no one else has come down by then I will.

AOK303
Fri Dec 2nd, 2011, 07:27 PM
damn man im all the way south right now at work if i get out early ill hit you up

thankgod
Fri Dec 2nd, 2011, 07:41 PM
LOLZ!!!! my lady just said, " you're like that whining injured dog that you just want to walk up to and shoot"
and i say Thank You! I feel like this guy...

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n544/automaticchrist/thumbnail.jpg

thankgod
Fri Dec 2nd, 2011, 08:19 PM
thanks for your concerns ya'll, got my Hydrocodone (yuck). Rob thanks for the call...:yes:

rfranks303
Fri Dec 2nd, 2011, 08:28 PM
thanks for your concerns ya'll, got my Hydrocodone (yuck). Rob thanks for the call...:yes:

No problem man

AOK303
Fri Dec 2nd, 2011, 11:10 PM
how bad is the bike? and how bad did you get banged up
\

tecknojoe
Fri Dec 2nd, 2011, 11:33 PM
damn just saw this, would've been able to go earlier if i knew

hope ur not busted up too bad

age315
Fri Dec 2nd, 2011, 11:56 PM

Just saw this too. Had it been earlier I would of helped out. Hope your feeling better.

mdub
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 08:01 AM
LOLZ!!!! my lady just said,

well that is good man ......there is nothing like a woman to mother a bit...i'm the same way and my wife is awesome to put up wit me.

Slo
Mon Dec 5th, 2011, 10:11 AM
Didn't see this till now, or I would have gone to grab them for you. Let me know if you need any help in the future.

thankgod
Sun Dec 18th, 2011, 01:47 AM

Status Update: It's late and I can't sleep :(

Thanks Joe it's been a while since the accident...bike is in shambles...broke off the front and rear cowling, frame slider saved most of the right side...still some damage to sliders witch did their job (thankgod) my collar bone broke right where it meets my shoulder...Dr. said it was a bad break and there might not be anything he could do for my deformity! Basically my collar bone was almost sticking outta the skin while my shoulder just hung all low like...I still have a titanium rod holding it all together, I get it removed in about two weeks....in which I could use a ride to and from the operating room...I spent a little time today outside taking off fairings and inspecting my poor baby...with one arm. Havnt been working so...I still have a few weeks before I'm back to norml. @ Slo could you maybe help me with taking off my rear tire and learning me how to adjust the chain etc??? @ Mdub...thanks....looking forward to healing up and getting back on two wheels...ohhh and I haz cool scar

AOK303
Sun Dec 18th, 2011, 01:59 AM
Oi glad things are progressing as well as they can

thankgod
Sun Dec 18th, 2011, 02:03 AM
Oi glad things are progressing as well as they can

thanks G. Moving right along... I'm just sick of being at home, healing, when I should be tearing up GG on a 60 degree Sunday In December....

Aphrodite
Sun Dec 18th, 2011, 02:26 AM
yeah i cant sleep either.....
I did the floppy chicken in the parking lot at school Tuesdays night and still don't know if it was ice, oil or WTH I hit but it was slow enough no damage to myself or the bike that I didn't feel till the next day anyway. Hope though you fell better soon.

Ghost
Sun Dec 18th, 2011, 03:04 AM

Welcome to my world... :p

Bummer about the bike though.

GuitarX
Sun Dec 18th, 2011, 03:16 AM
Looks like I'm in the "Can't Sleep" club. That sucks about your crash and injuries, I sincerely hope you recover quickly from here on out and can get the bike back to rideable condition.

On a side note, even though the doc can't do much for your deformity you can always hide it. Just wear a full-face helmet with dark visor everywhere you go. :cheers:

Dr. said it was a bad break and there might not be anything he could do for my deformity!

BC14
Sun Dec 18th, 2011, 06:29 AM
Looks like I'm in the "Can't Sleep" club. That sucks about your crash and injuries, I sincerely hope you recover quickly from here on out and can get the bike back to rideable condition.

On a side note, even though the doc can't do much for your deformity you can always hide it. Just wear a full-face helmet with dark visor everywhere you go. :cheers:
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090302210711/uncyclopedia/images/2/26/Stigm.jpg

tecknojoe
Sun Dec 18th, 2011, 10:13 AM
I get it removed in about two weeks....in which I could use a ride to and from the operating room

If you don't have anything lined up for getting to from the hospital, lemme know and I'll make the mission up there from Lone Tree so we can piece your ass together

thankgod
Sun Dec 18th, 2011, 10:36 AM
yeah i cant sleep either.....
I did the floppy chicken in the parking lot at school Tuesdays night and still don't know if it was ice, oil or WTH I hit but it was slow enough no damage to myself or the bike that I didn't feel till the next day anyway. Hope though you fell better soon.

I had a bald rear tire, it was cold out and my tire just stepped out to the right then bit and catapaulted (spelling) my ass face/shoulder first into the asphalt I was going less than 2 MPh......my homie ritchie rich did the same thing earlier that morning...cold tires = death...:nuke: I was wearing gear...my helmet saved me from drain bramage. Hope ur feeling better!

Hibs
Sun Dec 18th, 2011, 10:42 AM
I don't know what's funnier. The fact that you're riding around in December with a bald tire and expect nothing bad to happen, or the fact that you make sure to post on the internet as soon as you crash.

thankgod
Sun Dec 18th, 2011, 10:43 AM
If you don't have anything lined up for getting to from the hospital, lemme know and I'll make the mission up there from Lone Tree so we can piece your ass together

Thanks joe...and rmfao at that pic off the dude from top gear!

thankgod
Sun Dec 18th, 2011, 10:50 AM
I don't know what's funnier. The fact that you're riding around in December with a bald tire and expect nothing bad to happen, or the fact that you make sure to post on the internet as soon as you crash.

I was just taking my bike to a garage for the last snow storm...could have happened to anybody...and I waited a day to post...The reason was that I was looking for some help from a few of the guys and gals that I know through this forum....I think it's funny you ride a bike that only goes straight...:doublefinger:

Hibs
Sun Dec 18th, 2011, 12:04 PM
I was just taking my bike to a garage for the last snow storm...could have happened to anybody...and I waited a day to post...The reason was that I was looking for some help from a few of the guys and gals that I know through this forum....I think it's funny you ride a bike that only goes straight...:doublefinger:

My bike doesn't only go straight. I'll gladly meet ya at the track or through the canyons. I like to drag knee as much as anyone else. Just because I don't race my bike at the road course every weekend, doesn't mean that I or my bike CAN'T. :vader:

GuitarX
Sun Dec 18th, 2011, 02:39 PM
I had a bald rear tire, it was cold out and my tire just stepped out to the right then bit and catapaulted (spelling) my ass face...

Hence the need for a full face helmet and dark visor... :devil2:

thankgod
Sun Dec 18th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Easy Chewy....I dont really like to post cause of egotistical, arrogant butt fuck drag racers like you but I've been riding with a few folks here and I dont have their #'s ...everybody wants to race me...you should hang with Vellos or Drunk or nutz or jest and try to get best lap at IMI (Insert cookie here)...lol no i'M NOT HERE TO CHALLENGE YOU. I ride, I'm hurt, and I live alone/need some help. PLus I'd smoke you on 7 and p2p and gg. one every straight away ass face butt nugget troll grim kawasaki rider.:doublefinger: I'd smoke you on a 1/4mi with a prius!!!!:yes: minus the comma.:p

grim
Sun Dec 18th, 2011, 06:54 PM
Easy Chewy....I dont really like to post cause of egotistical, arrogant butt fuck drag racers like you but I've been riding with a few folks here and I dont have their #'s ...everybody wants to race me...you should hang with Vellos or Drunk or nutz or jest and try to get best lap at IMI (Insert cookie here)...lol no i'M NOT HERE TO CHALLENGE YOU. I ride, I'm hurt, and I live alone/need some help. PLus I'd smoke you on 7 and p2p and gg. one every straight away ass face butt nugget troll grim kawasaki rider.:doublefinger: I'd smoke you on a 1/4mi with a prius!!!!:yes: minus the comma.:p

Why must you bring me into your love life with hibs?

BC14
Sun Dec 18th, 2011, 07:05 PM
:pointlaugh::leghump::slappers:
That made me laugh... Thanks for that :applause:

Aphrodite
Sun Dec 18th, 2011, 11:01 PM
:spit:<Facepalms>

Husky
Mon Dec 19th, 2011, 06:01 AM

I laughed so hard after reading that, I broke wind. In all seriousness if you need help with anything let me know be happy to help. I really dont understand why people have to talk shit to someone reaching out for some help after a accident that can happen to any one of us at anytime.

tecknojoe
Mon Dec 19th, 2011, 06:40 AM

hidden messages

Reyven
Mon Dec 19th, 2011, 07:16 AM
....and I haz cool scar

gonna have to beat the chicks off with a stick now! :vader:

hope you heal up soon, as the healing period is not fun.

mdub
Mon Dec 19th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Looks like u r functioning well with one hand.

I too needs a new rear tire. No cables yet but it definetly
needs replacing.

Take ur vitamins to speed up the recovery.

RajunCajun
Mon Dec 19th, 2011, 09:22 AM
Just catching this post... I'm in Westminster, 73rd and Sheridan area. If you need a hand with something, or a ride, shoot me a PM and we can exchange #'s. I work in Denver, have Fri-Sun off and work till 5:30 the rest of the week. Good luck man!

bulldog
Mon Dec 19th, 2011, 09:27 AM
Hey Grim! Going down on sailors is not always a bad thing. Just depends if the sailors are like her :lol:

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs11/i/2006/219/6/2/1950__s_Sailor_Girl_by_CrooshxPhotos.jpg

grim
Mon Dec 19th, 2011, 09:43 AM
Thankgod just has a permanent hardon for me pretty sure he has a man crush on me.

bulldog
Mon Dec 19th, 2011, 09:51 AM
Thankgod just has a permanent hardon for me pretty sure he has a man crush on me. lol..then people wonder why when they need help after being dicks people hesitate. :dunno:

You've seen what I have had to deal with on helping people with fitness. I try to help out and as soon as they don't like what I recommend (hard work) they attack :think:

RajunCajun
Mon Dec 19th, 2011, 10:32 AM
lol..then people wonder why when they need help after being dicks people hesitate. :dunno:

You've seen what I have had to deal with on helping people with fitness. I try to help out and as soon as they don't like what I recommend (hard work) they attack :think:

Screw you, Bulldog!

bulldog
Mon Dec 19th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Screw you, Bulldog!
:spit:" not you man! I value all your fitness advice! I know you live and breathe fitness as much or more than me! I would never diss any personal trainer since they took the time to take the classes!

I really try to treat everyone nice and with respect! but like my avatar says "F*ck around and I am going to bite you", so I am cool till attacked first. :lol: (Quote: DMX)

Here is a example. My good buddy Hoopty asks me to help him get in shape before his wedding. I say sure, I am at 24 Hour Fitness 5 days a week at the least. He says "No way man I can't do 5 days" so I say "well we can cut it down to 3 days then". He then tells me that is too many days and he is thinking more like 1 or 2. I basically tell him 3 is probably the least siccne we only have maybe 2 months till the wedding. He then goes on to argue how it can be done in 2 days and not the intesity I suggest. I am like "well if you are the expert, why do you need my help then" :lol:

Then I get it when people ask me how they can gain weight because they can't seem to do it because they have fast metabolisms. As soon as I say you may need to get a bit "fat" first by eating tons of food, they then say they want to get bigger, but not fatter. I explain we will lean it out after, but you will have to gain some fat to gain the muscle mass and it is hard to gain a lot of muscle mass and stay lean at the same time; much better to add the weight then lean it out later. 90% of people hear this and don't want to do it; especially when I tell them to eat 5000 calories a day and lift as heavy as they can.

Like Ronnie Coleman says "Everyone wants to be a body builder, but nobody wants to lift these heavy ass weights" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwJr9ZduG6Y

RajunCajun
Mon Dec 19th, 2011, 11:17 AM
:spit:" not you man! I value all your fitness advice! I know you live and breathe fitness as much or more than me! I would never diss any personal trainer since they took the time to take the classes!

I really try to treat everyone nice and with respect! but like my avatar says "F*ck around and I am going to bite you", so I am cool till attacked first. :lol: (Quote: DMX)

Here is a example. My good buddy Hoopty asks me to help him get in shape before his wedding. I say sure, I am at 24 Hour Fitness 5 days a week at the least. He says "No way man I can't do 5 days" so I say "well we can cut it down to 3 days then". He then tells me that is too many days and he is thinking more like 1 or 2. I basically tell him 3 is probably the least siccne we only have maybe 2 months till the wedding. He then goes on to argue how it can be done in 2 days and not the intesity I suggest. I am like "well if you are the expert, why do you need my help then" :lol:

Then I get it when people ask me how they can gain weight because they can't seem to do it because they have fast metabolisms. As soon as I say you may need to get a bit "fat" first by eating tons of food, they then say they want to get bigger, but not fatter. I explain we will lean it out after, but you will have to gain some fat to gain the muscle mass and it is hard to gain a lot of muscle mass and stay lean at the same time; much better to add the weight then lean it out later. 90% of people hear this and don't want to do it; especially when I tell them to eat 5000 calories a day and lift as heavy as they can.

I'm guessing you knew that I was totally F'in with ya! You my boy, blue! lol.

I'm pretty much the same way, ask me for advice, get it, follow it, achieve you goals. It's that simple. I've told multiple paying clients in the gym to get out of my face, go home and not waste my time if they weren't going to do what I told them to do. They are paying me to kick their ass and that’s what’s going to happen. I'd have other clients that are paying me to do my job and I'd rather give them extra attention then fuck around with someone who isn't serious.

I think most people think that it's easy and that there are a couple exercises they can do or a couple magic pills they can take. Instead, you have to live it, sacrifice for months, kick you own ass almost every day in the gym or wherever you exercise. And if I’m not even getting paid, just taking my personal time to help someone out, they better DAM SURE be serious or they can kiss it. You have to expect the slackers becaue as you can tell by simply opening your eyes in public, most people are lazy fatasses, ya know.

FZRguy
Mon Dec 19th, 2011, 02:33 PM
Hey, who you guys calling fat? :doublefinger::lol:

FZRguy
Mon Dec 19th, 2011, 02:37 PM
We got way too many peeps hurt around here. Heal on Healers!

Ghost
Mon Dec 19th, 2011, 02:58 PM
We got way too many peeps hurt around here. Heal on Healers!

Quit crashin, Crashers!