sloridr
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 10:19 AM
Must have just happened this morning... IDKY

AOK303
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 10:20 AM
Yeah cause they posted yesterday , Oi

OUTLAWD
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 10:35 AM
thou salt not question the asshole nazi admins...

Barn Him!

grim
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 10:37 AM
thou salt not question the asshole nazi admins...

Barn Him!

The Honey Badger is not in it's natural habitat barn him!

madvlad
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 10:40 AM
Wow...

cptschlongenheimer
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 10:46 AM
Could be a coincidence but it almost looks like it was because he offered to help TG. :dunno:
---line deleted----

grim
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 10:50 AM
Could be a coincidence but it almost looks like it was because he offered to help TG. :dunno:
Let that be a warning to all of you, the next time a buddy wrecks.

I guess that makes sense......(sarcasm)

Mother Goose
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 10:50 AM
It's because a banned member was using the Supertune login, hence still being on the site. The admins are trying to get in touch with Mike about the situation, since it's obvious that Mike isn't the one posting under the account.

OUTLAWD
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 10:54 AM
I blame mcdonalds

rforsythe
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 10:56 AM
Let that be a warning to all of you, the next time a buddy wrecks.

:wtf: Seriously?

See la ganso madre's response above.

cptschlongenheimer
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 10:57 AM
I guess that makes sense......(sarcasm)

I was just being an ass.

I do think the admins could create less wanton dramatic speculation by explaining such decisions proactively instead of reactively. (while still under no obligation to do so)

Spiderman
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 11:00 AM
It's because a banned member was using the Supertune login, hence still being on the site. The admins are trying to get in touch with Mike about the situation, since it's obvious that Mike isn't the one posting under the account.

Ya, what he said. Thanks for responding Goose.

cptschlongenheimer
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 11:01 AM
:wtf: Seriously?

See la ganso madre's response above.

No, not seriously.
But I probably shoulda bit my tounge.
Apologies to to you and the other mods if I offended, Ralph.

cptschlongenheimer
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 11:02 AM
I blame mcdonalds

Don't forget Canada.

grim
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 11:04 AM
How are you guys so sure that it is said banned member making posts. All I have really seen from Supertunes is advertisements for bikes, parts and deals they have going.

OUTLAWD
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 11:05 AM
The Honey Badger is not in it's natural habitat barn him!

barn me...Honey Badger don't give a shit!

Fumet5uNo
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 11:07 AM
Seems they don't like someone

Mother Goose
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 11:12 AM
How are you guys so sure that it is said banned member making posts. All I have really seen from Supertunes is advertisements for bikes, parts and deals they have going.
Unless Mike talks in the 3rd person.... http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showpost.php?p=625323&postcount=3

Also Supertune posted an R1 race bike for sale saying to call Patrick. I'd assume that if Mike was selling it, he'd say to call the shop, and not give Patrick's number. And his IP address has been the same as Patrick's that was banned.

Mother Goose
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 11:13 AM
barn me...Honey Badger don't give a shit!
Well, you ARE leaving us..... :cyber:

sloridr
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 11:14 AM
Wicky I love Henry's quote in your sig line!!! It is EPIC!!!!

That is all!

OUTLAWD
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 11:14 AM
Unless Mike talks in the 3rd person....

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s359/ManateeGag/oh-snap-chart-.jpg

OUTLAWD
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 11:16 AM
Well, you ARE leaving us..... :cyber:

not yet...I am having fun today...and I haven't even started drinking yet

AOK303
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 11:21 AM

So the replies will only get better this may turn epic

Mother Goose
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 11:22 AM
How is that possible? You don't have to drive anywhere! You can walk back! Slackin.

OUTLAWD
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 11:25 AM
So the replies will only get better this may turn epic

not really...have work to do...and don't have the patience for trolling...just figured I'd muck up grim's post with shit posts for a little bit

OUTLAWD
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 11:27 AM
How is that possible? You don't have to drive anywhere! You can walk back! Slackin.

walking is for the hippies...I pedal bike...

actually at work for a few hours...then the boozing begins :drink:

Mother Goose
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 11:28 AM
actually at work for a few hours...then the boozing begins :drink:
And the artistic shaving of the beard!

grim
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 12:28 PM
Patrick works for Supertune and he has done nothing via Supertune to violate or offend anyone or even do anything that is related to why he was banned in the first place, he has purely posted representing Supertune in a professional manner. I see nothing wrong with this, I think someone has a stick up there ass IMO.

longrider
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 12:38 PM
I can also verify that Mike is not there every day so the "3rd person" response is valid

rforsythe
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 12:50 PM
Patrick works for Supertune and he has done nothing via Supertune to violate or offend anyone or even do anything that is related to why he was banned in the first place, he has purely posted representing Supertune in a professional manner. I see nothing wrong with this, I think someone has a stick up there ass IMO.

Obviously there's more to it than that, but keep up the conspiracy theories if you like. In any event, it's been resolved vis a vis Supertune's account.

grim
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 01:23 PM
Obviously there's more to it than that, but keep up the conspiracy theories if you like. In any event, it's been resolved vis a vis Supertune's account.

Conspiracy theories? Asking a valid question and stating a valid fact is a conspiracy theory? If there is more to it then please Enlighten me and everyone else because I'm pretty sure it's because someone has a stick up there ass.

supertune
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 02:23 PM
Well... i wasn't counting on this kinda fun today! 8~\
This is Mike... i spoke with CSC admins a while ago and have our account back up.
there will be no more "3rd person" on this account. I will be THE person on this account!
i don't know what the issue is with Patrick and the CSC. i want to keep personal issues separate from our professional service. i leave it to the person the CSC admins have issue with, and that person to resolve these.

grim
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 02:32 PM
Glad you are back up on the site Mike my initial post was of course trying to get justification as to why Supertune was being punished because some people around here have an issue with Patrick. At this point it has now slightly diverted over to the issue with Patrick but either way on your end justice has been served.

Foolds
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 03:20 PM
I think Grim needs a Banning Since the Admins "Have a Stick Up there Ass"

supertune
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 03:27 PM
Glad you are back up on the site .....
At this point it has now slightly diverted over to the issue with Patrick but either way on your end justice has been served.

Thanks!

Clovis
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 03:46 PM
I hope that's a joke. Grim may be a jerk on the forums but in person he's one of the nicest and most helpful people I've met on the CSC. He's also hosted a wide range of CSC rides with an impeccable safety record (well, when there's no ice involved at least).

The same goes for Patrick (ImmortalUK). He's always the first to offer to help for anything and one of my regular riding buddies. I'm familiar with the situation on why he was banned in the first place and I'll say that I think he should be unbanned.

Supertune (Mike). I've never met you but I've only heard great things about you, welcome back.

I think Grim needs a Banning Since the Admins "Have a Stick Up there Ass"

sloridr
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 04:45 PM
It is way too early in the winter for this much CSC drama... No barn/banning is needed!!!

DeKay
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 04:53 PM
I'm familiar with the situation on why he was banned in the first place and I'll say that I think he should be unbanned.

So his other logon that hasn't been banned isn't enough?

Clovis
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 05:18 PM
Can't we all just get along?

So his other logon that hasn't been banned isn't enough?

sloridr
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 05:19 PM
Ya no shit:confused:!!!

DeKay
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 05:24 PM
Don't be naive, people, by nature have conflict. Why would it be any different here.

~Barn~
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 05:29 PM
I remember a few years back, the drama (I don't even recall between who really...) got so bad, that Ralph actually took the forum offline for a day or 4.

Let's see if the newies can bring that technique out of him again. :lol:

grim
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 05:42 PM
I haven't brought any hostility to the table, I have merely asked questions that still have not been answered. Foolds just wants to look cool by trying to be a bad ass over the interwebz...real cool :roll:

Foolds
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 05:53 PM
I haven't brought any hostility to the table, I have merely asked questions that still have not been answered. Foolds just wants to look cool by trying to be a bad ass over the interwebz...real cool :roll:

I'm not the one who wanted to look cool by saying the admins have a stick up there ass.. IF you dont like it here.. Its simple leave, its that easy. Just pack your shit up and go home! I promise not many people are going to miss your post whoring..

I have no need or want to look cool, or be a bad ass over the interwebz. I'm not here to impress anyone. Ive been a member here for 4 years now and I see the BS the mods put up with and think they rule pretty fairly.. If you dont like it you invest the time and money and start another forum. These guys all work for free to help our community

And Lastly you did Bring hostility to the table :321:

sloridr
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 06:00 PM
Had to break it out!http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae300/sloridr/arguing.jpg

grim
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 06:03 PM
I'm not the one who wanted to look cool by saying the admins have a stick up there ass.. IF you dont like it here.. Its simple leave, its that easy. Just pack your shit up and go home! I promise not many people are going to miss your post whoring..

I have no need or want to look cool, or be a bad ass over the interwebz. I'm not here to impress anyone. Ive been a member here for 4 years now and I see the BS the mods put up with and think they rule pretty fairly.. If you dont like it you invest the time and money and start another forum. These guys all work for free to help our community

And Lastly you did Bring hostility to the table :321:

Ok captain awesome I said "someone" has a stick up there ass not "a mod" try reading before you come on here defending something that isn't being attacked. If you have a problem with my post whoring you can pack your shit up and leave. Please point out where i brought hostility to the table with my questions?

Foolds
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 06:06 PM
Ok captain awesome

Thx I am pretty Awesome, but never have made it to the rank of Captain though. I will keep trying... Maybe some day I Can be like you with a post count of 3k after 6 months!

Get a Life

grim
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 06:22 PM
Thx I am pretty Awesome, but never have made it to the rank of Captain though. I will keep trying... Maybe some day I Can be like you with a post count of 3k after 6 months!

Get a Life

Ok mom

grim
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 06:27 PM
Or maybe Foolds you are just "attacking" me or giving me shit because you are freinds with the person in which whom got the person I am defending in the first Place banned from the CSC.

Filo
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 06:41 PM
It is the CSC. No constitution. No rights. There is nothing anywhere that says you or I have any right or privilege to know why someone is banned or not. Simple as that. If you don't agree, don't come. They could shut the whole thing down tomorrow and owe you nothing. If they choose not to air their dirty laundry vis-a-vis day to day workings and banning rationalizations, so be it.

Foolds
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 06:49 PM
Or maybe Foolds you are just "attacking" me or giving me shit because you are freinds with the person in which whom got the person I am defending in the first Place banned from the CSC.

The person you are Defending got the Person you are defending Banned.. No one else.. Do Bad things.. Get treated badly.

I'm Friends with alot of people on this board.

I think you are just trying to use today's events to stir shit up about the ban from a month or two ago because you don't agree with it... I will break it down very simple... A Banned User, Using another Users account logged onto the board. It doesn't matter if he was being pieceful or Hitler himself the Admins have made it clear he isnt wanted here. Its there Board and that's their right.

You Expressed your Dissatisfaction with it with the Original ban.. Get over it and move on with your life or find a new place to troll.

grim
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 06:52 PM
It is the CSC. No constitution. No rights. There is nothing anywhere that says you or I have any right or privilege to know why someone is banned or not. Simple as that. If you don't agree, don't come. They could shut the whole thing down tomorrow and owe you nothing. If they choose not to air their dirty laundry vis-a-vis day to day workings and banning rationalizations, so be it.

Fair enough and good point I shall stand down in regards to the topic.

rfranks303
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 07:05 PM
I'm lost, you're here to express your anger on an open forum about grim expressing his anger on an open forum? That being said.
Try to look at grims situation, supertune and patrick have gone way out of the way to help us out in the past. I watched patrick deliver a set of foot pegs from arvada to parker at 8pm just to get grim on the road. Mike helped me work on my bike for 5 hours on a Monday they were closed just to keep me on the road. We are just sticking up for friends the same way you would.
The day that stops happening is when I will drop off the boards.

rfranks303
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 07:08 PM
Also I'm not trying to stir up shit with you guys. I'm just sticking up for friends.

grim
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 07:10 PM
Much appreciated rob

rfranks303
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 07:17 PM
Any time.

Clovis
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 07:26 PM
I for one appreciate Grim's forum presence. He gives the CSC forums some personality.

For those of you that have a bad opinion about Patrick, have you met him? Do you know him personally or have you only heard about him from one point of view. I would hate to have people presume they 'know me' based on what a scorned ex girlfriend says about me. I'd really hate to get banned from the CSC because of it.

JKOL
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 07:28 PM
I hope that's a joke. Grim may be a jerk on the forums but in person he's one of the nicest and most helpful people I've met on the CSC. He's also hosted a wide range of CSC rides with an impeccable safety record (well, when there's no ice involved at least).

The same goes for Patrick (ImmortalUK). He's always the first to offer to help for anything and one of my regular riding buddies. I'm familiar with the situation on why he was banned in the first place and I'll say that I think he should be unbanned.

Supertune (Mike). I've never met you but I've only heard great things about you, welcome back.

Clovis your post is so full of warm and fuzzy feelings it makes me want to :puke:, but in all seriousness I couldn't agree more. Attacking Grim as a post whore is amusing to me. I can't think of anyone who has posted more videos from rides or just good mindless funny stuff. Without Grim post whoring there would be a serious lack of content and new posts. I could check in once a week, hit "New Posts" and probably have barely a page of reading.

Grim, keep up your whoring ways so I can stay entertained while my bike sits in the garage dreaming of warm sunny days.

Nick_Ninja
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 07:31 PM
Lame thread :down:

TinkerinWstuff
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 09:28 PM
Bring it winter!!!!

Clovis
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 10:10 PM
Is this how it's going to be for the next 5 months? =P

rfranks303
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 10:15 PM
Is this how it's going to be for the next 5 months? =P

Yes. So I will start, I hate you because you have the time to go on long rides...

Ok that was harsh and I'm sorry.

Clovis
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 12:33 AM
Don't hate! Spend this time in between riding seasons to plan out touring trips. I have 4 that I want to do next summer if my schedule allows it.

First up is an only a 3 Day trip to the Devil's Spine in Arizona and New Mexico. Thats going to be late April or early May. Followed (probably) by the Grand Canyon. I love the planning but I hate the whole five months of winter thing.

Sean
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 07:40 AM
Dammit there's drama on the CSC and I'm not involved. :banghead:

Wrider
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 07:51 AM
That's because there's no Prii trying to get a first hand peek at your cornhole.

sloridr
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 07:54 AM
Clovis I strongly dislike you cuz you can pack your garage better than I can and also cuz you take long ride to cool places!

You should be banned for this!!!!!

Sean i don't like you either cuz of your epic win with 4 taps!!

You should be banned too!!!

:scramble:

Wrider
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 08:24 AM
Seems like an appropriate thread to bring this out...
Procrastination is like Masturbation. At first it feels good, then you realize you've only fucked yourself.

Fumet5uNo
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 08:28 AM
Seems like an appropriate thread to bring this out...
Procrastination is like Masturbation. At first it feels good, then you realize you've only fucked yourself.

Ha ur Knowledge is amusing

grim
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 09:26 AM
Lol trust me my post whorish ways aren't going anywhere I plan to have as many posts as Slorider. :shock:

sloridr
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 09:31 AM
Lol trust me my post whorish ways aren't going anywhere I plan to have as many posts as Slorider. :shock:

Now were cooking with fire!!!

Fumet5uNo
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Now were cooking with fire!!!

Holy crap! Post king

Zach929rr
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 09:48 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_66yTpljgp50/TNCGiiecDyI/AAAAAAAAAkI/-J3o3MEjdl0/s1600/mortal-kombat-armageddon-20070409043403692.jpg

sloridr
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 10:07 AM
Total Posts: 1,000,846
Posts Per Day: 1,071.07

Yup thats a lot of posting everyday...:cyber::cyber::cyber::cyber::cyber::cyb er:

sloridr
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 10:11 AM
http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae300/sloridr/untitled.jpg

I'm not a...

http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae300/sloridr/2images.jpg:321:

Fumet5uNo
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 10:17 AM
So for this years new years party I will add boxing ring and more computers for posting whore

Clovis
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 10:40 AM
Oh yeah???? Yeah??? Well I think YOU should be banned! Everyone gets banned and I'll see you in April! :)

Clovis I strongly dislike you cuz you can pack your garage better than I can and also cuz you take long ride to cool places!

You should be banned for this!!!!!

:scramble:

Mother Goose
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 10:44 AM
Everyone will be banned for the winter. Your time is coming! ;)

rfranks303
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 10:54 AM
Oh yeah???? Yeah??? Well I think YOU should be banned! Everyone gets banned and I'll see you in April! :)

Make it march and I'm in.

grim
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Ladies and gentlement I introduce to you GET BANNED...it's the product your freinds have been talking about and now YOU for the low low price of your dignity and shame can become just like the others and GET BANNED!! All you have to do to qualify is piss an moan about other people's pissing and moaning you will be cooler than cool is hot in no time!!!

Oh and if your name is Foolds well then don't worry your already on the wagon to awesomevill!!

:up:

Nick_Ninja
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 11:30 AM
grim

(but grim is n00b and really doesn't get it --- yet)

grim
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 11:34 AM
grim

(but grim is n00b and really doesn't get it --- yet)

Want get together have some tea and crumpets and talk about it?

Nick_Ninja
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Want get together have some tea and crumpets and talk about it?

sure -- punk

sloridr
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 11:53 AM
N-N Bite me!!!:321::santa:

Nick_Ninja
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 11:57 AM
N-N Bite me!!!:321::santa:

sloridr --- the other white meat :yumyum:

grim
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 12:40 PM
sure -- punk

What kind of teabag do you prefer?

busagirl
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 12:41 PM
I remember a few years back, the drama (I don't even recall between who really...) got so bad, that Ralph actually took the forum offline for a day or 4.

Let's see if the newies can bring that technique out of him again. :lol:

Ah yes... the good old days ;) these nOObs have NO idea what real CSC drama is. :lol:

Cornfed
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 01:14 PM
So for this years new years party I will add boxing ring

Fighting does not solve the problem, but it sure answers alot of questions.

Sean
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 01:40 PM

:scramble:Jealousy is a harsh mistress, my friend. :cheers: And don't worry about the banning, I'm sure Mother Goose still has a list with my name on the top! :lol:

(Wasn't that f'ing awesome?!?!?!?! It was at this place Link (http://www.threelionsdenver.com/) )

sloridr
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 01:45 PM
sloridr --- the other white meat :yumyum:

At least half the world like me...:yumyum:

Jealousy is a harsh mistress, my friend. :cheers: And don't worry about the banning, I'm sure Mother Goose still has a list with my name on the top! :lol:

(Wasn't that f'ing awesome?!?!?!?! It was at this place Link (http://www.threelionsdenver.com/) )

You and me both!!!

(YES that is Fucking Awesome! We need to plan a trip :guinness::cheers:there with DD's for everyone involved!!!)

OUTLAWD
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 02:11 PM
I haven't even made it out of the state and CSC is already going downhill...come on people...keep it together

~Barn~
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 02:20 PM
:lol:

Sean
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 02:39 PM
I haven't even made it out of the state and CSC is already going downhill...come on people...keep it togethermaybe you shouldn't leave?

poor/happy > wealthy/detroit

:slappers:

grim
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Fighting does not solve the problem, but it sure answers alot of questions.

Don't forget it's fun to watch

BC14
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 09:47 PM
I haven't even made it out of the state and CSC is already going downhill...come on people...keep it together
Don't give yourself that much credit

RajunCajun
Mon Dec 5th, 2011, 08:54 AM
Cajun just wants to get in on the action and hasn't posted much lately, so I'm going to respond for him.

OOPS! Did I say that in the 3rd person???

grim
Mon Dec 5th, 2011, 09:00 AM
Cajun just wants to get in on the action and hasn't posted much lately, so I'm going to respond for him.

OOPS! Did I say that in the 3rd person???

Ban him!!!!

:lol:

OUTLAWD
Mon Dec 5th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Don't give yourself that much credit

hey its all cause/effect man...

the cause is either me leaving, or just another stupid post/thread by grim...

UglyDogRacing
Mon Dec 5th, 2011, 10:47 AM
http://www.marketdigest.biz/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/air-travel-decline.jpg

grim
Mon Dec 5th, 2011, 10:51 AM
hey its all cause/effect man...

the cause is either me leaving, or just another stupid post/thread by grim...

Stupid yet effective......dick

Spiderman
Mon Dec 5th, 2011, 01:02 PM
The individual was not banned for the reasons you believe. To protect the privacy of everyone involved, including the individual who was banned, we have decided to not disclose any details behind the reasons for the banning, therefore, it is up the individuals involved to tell as little, or as much, about the situation as they care to. What you choose to believe is up to you.

Friends of the banned individual were previously invited to personally hear the rest of the story, but declined to do so.

The decision is final and the issue is closed. Further threads or posts about this topic will be deleted.