PDA

View Full Version : THUG PUMMELED

Ezzzzy1
Mon Dec 5th, 2011, 04:02 PM
Wish there were more stories like this one...:loser:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/thug-pummeled-after-attempting-to-mug-chicago-man-who-turns-out-to-be-an-mma-fighter/

Ghost
Mon Dec 5th, 2011, 04:12 PM
Ahhh, if only that happened to all of them. That's just fantastic, hope the Thug enjoys his prison time, sure he'll be able to make a lot of friends with the story of why such a badass like himself ended up incarcerated...very close friends...

mdub
Mon Dec 5th, 2011, 04:14 PM
reminds me of mtv's bully beat dwn...

rfranks303
Mon Dec 5th, 2011, 04:16 PM
That's why I only robb small children and the elderly.
Seriously though that really should happen more.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Dec 5th, 2011, 05:13 PM
That's why I only robb small children and the elderly.
Seriously though that really should happen more.
What, robbing children and the elderly?????:D

grim
Mon Dec 5th, 2011, 06:13 PM
Epic fucking win!!!!

Wrider
Mon Dec 5th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Sooo you're telling me that he shot himself in the foot... Literally AND so-to-speak? Awesome

pauliep
Mon Dec 5th, 2011, 06:44 PM
boo-ya thug

Ezzzzy1
Tue Dec 6th, 2011, 12:27 AM
Sooo you're telling me that he shot himself in the foot... Literally AND so-to-speak? Awesome

:lol: Thats some funny shit... When I read it thats exactly what I thought.

I can say that I was in a pretty harry situation once and when I had the chance to react I did and it wasnt pretty. I guess that beating the shit out of someone that just put a gun to my head isnt where it stops for me. You put gun to my head = I break every thing on your body that I can.

I kinda wish that this country was an "eye for an eye" kinda place. Might make people think twice before they do something...

RajunCajun
Tue Dec 6th, 2011, 02:57 PM
:lol: Thats some funny shit... When I read it thats exactly what I thought.

I can say that I was in a pretty harry situation once and when I had the chance to react I did and it wasnt pretty. I guess that beating the shit out of someone that just put a gun to my head isnt where it stops for me. You put gun to my head = I break every thing on your body that I can.

I kinda wish that this country was an "eye for an eye" kinda place. Might make people think twice before they do something...

Exactly! The gun would have accidently discharged in his foot then in his head or chest a couple of times. That asshat should be dead. If that's how more muggings ended, there wouldn't be muggings.

Ezzzzy1
Tue Dec 6th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Exactly! The gun would have accidently discharged in his foot then in his head or chest a couple of times. That asshat should be dead. If that's how more muggings ended, there wouldn't be muggings.

I kinda like the idea of letting these little bitches live just with blown out knees and busted arms and fingers. The guy that I thought was going to turn my head into a canoe (name that movie) would probably say that he had never had a worse beating, and im sure he has had a few in his days. The cops said that I did everything that they would have done if it were them :lol: