PDA

View Full Version : VT Under Attack

brennahm
Thu Dec 8th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Shooter kills LEO during traffic stop. Runs away on foot. Kills another in parking lot. Currently at large.

brennahm
Thu Dec 8th, 2011, 12:40 PM
And for all that is holy, can we PLEASE allow CCW on campuses? We're now faced with rooms full of innocent people with NO WAY to defend themselves. This is really starting to bother me...

#1Townie
Thu Dec 8th, 2011, 12:41 PM
gta much?

brennahm
Thu Dec 8th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Press conference scheduled for 4:30 EST. Rest area on I-81 shut down. Guess he's in hiding or on the run.

sloridr
Thu Dec 8th, 2011, 01:23 PM
This is just bad very very bad!!!

tecknojoe
Thu Dec 8th, 2011, 01:50 PM
I was out in that area when that asshole killed 30 people a few years ago. Really fucked things up for a while

canceled a bunch of classes. Lot of students and professors very upset about it. what a horrible time

Ghost
Thu Dec 8th, 2011, 01:51 PM
I was out in that area when that asshole killed 30 people a few years ago. Really fucked things up for a while

Wth is it about VT?

tecknojoe
Thu Dec 8th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Wth is it about VT?

blacksburg/christiansburg is a pretty populated area (considering). It's kind of a big epicenter of shit in that part of the state

there's a lot of pressure on students, a shit load of alcohol. The appalachian mtns really fuck with people

bornwildnfree
Thu Dec 8th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Ok, forgive my unknowing, but what/where is VT?

Ghost
Thu Dec 8th, 2011, 02:11 PM
blacksburg/christiansburg is a pretty populated area (considering). It's kind of a big epicenter of shit in that part of the state

there's a lot of pressure on students, a shit load of alcohol. The appalachian mtns really fuck with people

I guess so...

Virginia Tech (College)

longrider
Thu Dec 8th, 2011, 02:11 PM

Virginia Tech. This the second shooting there

mdub
Thu Dec 8th, 2011, 02:12 PM
virginia technical

The appalachian mtns really fuck with people

how does it fcuk with folks?

tecknojoe
Thu Dec 8th, 2011, 02:19 PM
They do have an abnormal amount of violence there. There's been more than 2 shootings there, most of them are low profile though. There was also a person that cut someone's head off(I can't remember if that was about a year before or after the massacre though). The reason it gets so much attention now is because of the guy that killed 30 people, so the media frenzies over it.

laspariahs
Thu Dec 8th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Thank god I didn't go to VT, was pretty close to it though.

brennahm
Fri Dec 9th, 2011, 08:41 AM
Lived there for 3 years when my dad went back to school when I was young, then later got accepted there but went elsewhere. At least the guy saved us all the trouble...