PDA

View Full Version : Your congress is for sale.

Cornfed
Sat Dec 10th, 2011, 11:45 AM
More truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4yDCUJJm_U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Ghost
Sat Dec 10th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Lol, he's got my vote--whoever he is.

Ghost
Sat Dec 10th, 2011, 01:56 PM
http://assets.motherjones.com/politics/2011/RoveChart2-640.png

csmith
Sat Dec 10th, 2011, 02:02 PM
That is the first decent thought I've ever heard come out of Dylan Ratigan's (or anyone on MSNBC for that matter) mouth. Wow. Maybe Chris Matthews is next? Nah..

Shea
Sat Dec 10th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Unfortunately, Obama is just as "bought" as the congress. Just ask George Soros, Andy Stern, and Goldman Sachs...

Cornfed
Sat Dec 10th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Unfortunately, Obama is just as "bought" as the congress. Just ask George Soros, Andy Stern, and Goldman Sachs...

I agree.
Im not an "inside guy" when it comes to politics. All I really know is what they tell us in the media. But Ive felt for along time that the office of the president, is just a figure head, a puppet, for those pulling the strings, i.e. George Soros, Ben Bernanke, and certainly numerous others. Vote in who you want, Democrat, Republican, Tea Party, Independent, it really doesnt matter, they are all being controlled by the same puppeteer. It seems that legislation, fiscal policy, and foreign policy for that matter, is all controlled by the super rich and powerful. All done to either benefit them, or appease us simpletons. Those people who are far and beyond the law. We the people have become an ATM. We work for the government, not the other way around. I have no idea how to begin to make changes to reverse it. If its even possible to. On one side I hate being taken advantage of and living in what is soon to be a police state, on the other hand as long my family is safe and I can ride on Sunday what do I care. Honestly I dont think that way but I guess that is the definition of fat, happy, and blind......:think:

Ghost
Sun Dec 11th, 2011, 11:58 AM
I agree.
Im not an "inside guy" when it comes to politics. All I really know is what they tell us in the media. But Ive felt for along time that the office of the president, is just a figure head, a puppet, for those pulling the strings, i.e. George Soros, Ben Bernanke, and certainly numerous others. Vote in who you want, Democrat, Republican, Tea Party, Independent, it really doesnt matter, they are all being controlled by the same puppeteer. It seems that legislation, fiscal policy, and foreign policy for that matter, is all controlled by the super rich and powerful. All done to either benefit them, or appease us simpletons. Those people who are far and beyond the law. We the people have become an ATM. We work for the government, not the other way around. I have no idea how to begin to make changes to reverse it. If its even possible to. On one side I hate being taken advantage of and living in what is soon to be a police state, on the other hand as long my family is safe and I can ride on Sunday what do I care. Honestly I dont think that way but I guess that is the definition of fat, happy, and blind......:think:

I think this is the core of the issue--there's nothing we can do since every level of politics--from Mayor to President, is all bought and sold buy Big Business or Political Machine X or Y or Z...the idea that any of "our" government has our best interests in mind, or represents us is just bullshit...

Ezzzzy1
Sun Dec 11th, 2011, 12:07 PM
Anyone that thinks this country is "united" (even if its under God) is out of their mind. Rather sad if you think about it considering that its more or less what our country was founded on. Now its more like a deceptive game of every man for himself.

I think the real reality is that playing this political game the "right way" will never get you anywhere.

You can find anything to support anything on the internet but this is interesting.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUpXDZFtEHw&feature=share