PDA

View Full Version : LFW: Mech Eng/Mngr/Tech sale/soon to be former Marine

GoldenBoy
Mon Dec 12th, 2011, 05:10 PM
Dear Company Man / Women:

This letter is to express my interest in the job position with your company. My record is one of increased responsibility, variety in job assignments, and solid accomplishments. Just as significant are my abilities to develop rapport among colleagues, lead effective teams, and promote a professional work atmosphere.

Highlights of my background include:

Consistent track record of top performance. Throughout my professional life, I have always sought out challenging, new opportunities where I could apply my managerial skills and business acumen. Working as the Production Manager / QA Analyst with UTI Star Guide, I oversaw 16 machines that ran 24/7 in order to make production quotas with part tolerances of +/- 0.001. In doing so, I managed a staff of 16 machinists and 2 shop foreman.

Strong “people” skills. I have developed a keen awareness and understanding of people from different backgrounds. My experience working as an officer in the Marine Corps helped me gain this broad perspective. Those experiences have enabled me to quickly develop rapport with colleagues and clients alike.

Currently, I am seeking a position where I can continue to uphold strong capabilities and performance standards. As a member of your team, I am confident that my innovative and operations-focused approach would make a significant contribution to the continued success of your organization.

Enclosed is my resume for your review. I welcome the opportunity to discuss with you personally how my skills and strengths can best serve your firm.

Respectfully

Stephen Graves