Ezzzzy1
Wed Dec 21st, 2011, 12:08 AM
Two words for ya.. Ultimate Warrior.

King Nothing
Wed Dec 21st, 2011, 12:18 AM
he got a web redemption on Tosh.O

bulldog
Wed Dec 21st, 2011, 08:06 AM
On a side note anyone that thinks WWE is not hard does not know what these wrestlers have to go through! One of the hardest physical demanding jobs out there; these guys wrestle two times a week, travel everywhere, train in between, and perform with massive injuries. Hence why so many are on steriods and pain killers!

grim
Wed Dec 21st, 2011, 08:24 AM
On a side note anyone that thinks WWE is not hard does not know what these wrestlers have to go through! One of the hardest physical demanding jobs out there; these guys wrestle two times a week, travel everywhere, train in between, and perform with massive injuries. Hence why so many are on steriods and pain killers!

Yea....but it still isn't real :lol: just really bad acting and hot bitches i would never call a bitch in person cause they could prob whoop my ass.

bulldog
Wed Dec 21st, 2011, 08:29 AM
Yea....but it still isn't real :lol: just really bad acting and hot bitches i would never call a bitch in person cause they could prob whoop my ass. True, but some parts of it are real. When they do a flip off the top rope that is real; and not done right will result in real injuries. I use to watch it all the time, but prefer MMA now, but I got mad respect for these WWE guys! Well not to the point of crying; that fool is just crazy :lol:

At least Broc Lesnar mage the transition from WWE to UFC. Would like to see more of that happen.

grim
Wed Dec 21st, 2011, 09:20 AM
True, but some parts of it are real. When they do a flip off the top rope that is real; and not done right will result in real injuries. I use to watch it all the time, but prefer MMA now, but I got mad respect for these WWE guys! Well not to the point of crying; that fool is just crazy :lol:

At least Broc Lesnar mage the transition from WWE to UFC. Would like to see more of that happen.

Those flips aren't real there digital, just like the digital pee in Dave Chapelle :lol:

mdub
Wed Dec 21st, 2011, 09:42 AM
poor d chapelle ,,he has gone thru alot.