PDA

View Full Version : Soo I bought this the other day

Ezzzzy1
Wed Dec 21st, 2011, 12:23 AM
And I was reading through the "Please read the below terms and conditions before bidding!" section.

Guess you have to read through the small print now days, even on Ebay...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180775733731?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_1373wt_1209

bulldog
Wed Dec 21st, 2011, 07:58 AM
Wow, did you have an issues with this seller? I buy all the time from ebay and have not seen any "terms and conditions" like this. Sounds like an idiot seller. Surprised they have a 100% rating.

rforsythe
Wed Dec 21st, 2011, 08:46 AM
:lol: That guy's not bitter.

But yeah, sellers are able to set their own terms, and by bidding you agree to them. Standard practice.

PhL0aTeR
Wed Dec 21st, 2011, 09:03 AM
very rarely do i buy anything on ebay where the sellers rants are longer than the description of the item.... lol

CraigB
Wed Dec 21st, 2011, 09:08 AM
seems like the seller is a bit anal retentive and wanted to make sure s/he left absolutely no room for anyone to dispute a sale based on misinformation.

i just scanned the T&C's but didn't see anything that was completely ridiculous. was there anything in there that was over the top?

Nooch
Wed Dec 21st, 2011, 09:47 AM
Is it acceptable to leave "U mad bro?" as Ebay feedback?

Scatterbrain
Wed Dec 21st, 2011, 10:12 AM
ouch

Ezzzzy1
Wed Dec 21st, 2011, 11:17 AM
seems like the seller is a bit anal retentive and wanted to make sure s/he left absolutely no room for anyone to dispute a sale based on misinformation.

i just scanned the T&C's but didn't see anything that was completely ridiculous. was there anything in there that was over the top?

The whole thing is wack... But you are right, hes just being a retentive TOOL :lol:

Is it acceptable to leave "U mad bro?" as Ebay feedback?

Im going to leave "check buyers 'Please read the below terms and conditions before bidding' section for a good laugh" :D

King Nothing
Wed Dec 21st, 2011, 11:25 AM
I'm gonna buy something from him just so I can leave a 1-star rating.

King Nothing
Wed Dec 21st, 2011, 11:26 AM
Wait. Never mind. I looked at his other items. $300 for a Frisbee?

grim
Wed Dec 21st, 2011, 11:30 AM
In his disclaimer he sure does love to harp on the fact that there is no reason you should not leave him 5 stars.

grim
Wed Dec 21st, 2011, 11:32 AM
$2,500 for a fucking nerf hoop???????????????????

Ezzzzy1
Wed Dec 21st, 2011, 11:39 AM
I'm gonna buy something from him just so I can leave a 1-star rating.

I think he is about to screw himself into that from me. Auction ended Sunday and according to him " I will try to drop your package at the post office within 5 business days (usually on Saturday morning) of the completed listing."

Well thats Christmas Eve and im thinking it aint gunna happen.

Kinda sucks that his whole rant is all about undermining the buyer. He has no respect for the people buying his stuff... Who takes 5 days to ship something (that he charges $20 for) and then when he does its on Saturday causing another day of delay because nothing moves on Sunday.

Funny thing is even if I had read his terms before I bough the item I still would have bought it because its the only one available.

Its like some kind of power trip for him...

grim
Wed Dec 21st, 2011, 11:42 AM
I think he is about to screw himself into that from me. Auction ended Sunday and according to him " I will try to drop your package at the post office within 5 business days (usually on Saturday morning) of the completed listing."

Well thats Christmas Eve and im thinking it aint gunna happen.

Kinda sucks that his whole rant is all about undermining the buyer. He has no respect for the people buying his stuff... Who takes 5 days to ship something (that he charges $20 for) and then when he does its on Saturday causing another day of delay because nothing moves on Sunday.

Funny thing is even if I had read his terms before I bough the item I still would have bought it because its the only one available.

Its like some kind of power trip for him...

Even at that you cant even hold him to the 5 days

My listings state that packages “will usually ship within 5 business days”. Please understand that sometimes things come up and I can’t get to the post office within the 5 business days.

bulldog
Wed Dec 21st, 2011, 11:47 AM
I would wait a long time to provide feedback and hope he does yours first. Then when he messages you to complete feedback tell him Ebay is a hobby for you and you have a real job and sometimes it takes you a while to do it....then score it low. Give him a taste of his own medicine! :vamp:

Ezzzzy1
Wed Dec 21st, 2011, 11:49 AM
Even at that you cant even hold him to the 5 days

Right...?

Im thinking I will get him somewhere :devil2:

Can you imagine how pissed he would get if I left him negative feedback? :lol:

derekm
Wed Dec 21st, 2011, 12:47 PM
I a.d.d'd

Ezzzzy1
Tue Dec 27th, 2011, 10:14 PM
:lol: So we have messaged back and forth a few times because he didnt update me when he shipped it. This is one of the funnier comments to come out of it...

"I hope you dont end up voting for the next president because with your awesome views and pathetic attempt to run your ebay account its pretty apparent that people like you are the reason nothing in this county works anymore..."

Zach929rr
Wed Dec 28th, 2011, 06:45 AM
e-hate extraordinaire