PDA

View Full Version : WTF Twin Peaks..bad form!

nuts4ninjas
Wed Jun 22nd, 2005, 03:48 PM
What is it with this Twin Peaks? Great customer service, friendly family staff, no push sales, bbq pig? I don't get it. Don't they know that they're supposed to be like all the other stealerships in Colorado?

I'm getting sick of all the good posts being said about them..screw them! Hell they didnt even push me or bs me into buying my bike..wtf?

Oh hey Mr Fish dude, I'll be in soon for my first service, I'll call ya

I trick you!

Anonymous
Wed Jun 22nd, 2005, 04:05 PM
:lol:

Mother Goose
Wed Jun 22nd, 2005, 04:05 PM
yeah, that fish dude is a bastard... don't ask him to do anything for you, cause he never will :lol:

love ya coitis! :makeout:

nuts4ninjas
Wed Jun 22nd, 2005, 04:40 PM
And he smells like fish too

Airreed
Wed Jun 22nd, 2005, 04:54 PM
...i also heard a "rumor" that this place you call "Twin Peaks" is also doing FREE dyno runs this Sunday....hmmm, how can a real Stealership do this, should'nt they be charging for this??? What is this world coming to....

Maybe this place known as Twin Peaks is really a Strip Club, and dyno runs might be some sort of "adult game"....

Man, i'm going to definately hit this place up!

~Barn~
Wed Jun 22nd, 2005, 05:01 PM
:spit:

"Fishdude"

nuts4ninjas
Wed Jun 22nd, 2005, 05:05 PM
And yeah FREE DYNO RUNS?.....what the hell we're they thinking? Like anyones going to go to something as dumb and expensive as that. Give me a break

Wahooman
Wed Jun 22nd, 2005, 11:34 PM
Alright you all finally caught on! Damn it :lol: "Fishdude"....guess that could be a sub-screen name but have to keep "Wahooman" for now ;)
Nuts---you had me going for a minute when I saw the thread.....I was like, "Crap what happened?" :lol:
See everyone on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for the big events!! This should be a BLAST!
Before we took over I went to the last Dyno Night and it was a lot of fun. This was is going to be much bigger with more going on.
DON'T MISS IT!!!
Sunday......12pm-5pm! 8)