PDA

View Full Version : Weed smokers take notice!

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Jan 10th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Nice! Yet another reason to legalize and FAIRLY regulate and tax it:
http://news.yahoo.com/marijuana-doesnt-harm-lung-function-study-found-210146886.html

stubbicatt
Tue Jan 10th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Heroin doesn't really harm lung function either, Monkey. Is that a reason to legalize it for recreational use?

CaptGoodvibes
Tue Jan 10th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Heroin doesn't really harm lung function either, Monkey. Is that a reason to legalize it for recreational use?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_P1KuD6CE6G0/S20pVGCJ5TI/AAAAAAAAAXo/FPQApigkpfQ/s320/scarecrow_oz.gif

mdub
Tue Jan 10th, 2012, 07:12 PM
leave that alone. its a gateway drug....stick with a legal drug; alcohol. yum , whoa, screech, crash...

Zach929rr
Tue Jan 10th, 2012, 09:13 PM

What was that? I couldn't quite understand you with Ronald Regan's cock down your throat.

Ezzzzy1
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 12:13 AM
Legalize everything! Seriously. Just because its legal doesnt mean more people will do it.

Ghost
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 12:29 AM
Legalize everything! Seriously. Just because its legal doesnt mean more people will do it.

No thanks. I'd prefer to have ticking-time-bomb meth labs still be illegal, same for the 'hard' drugs. There's no benefit to legalizing them.

Think
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 06:34 AM
Hahaha, comparing weed and heroin? Please.

Ezzzzy1
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 07:32 AM
No thanks. I'd prefer to have ticking-time-bomb meth labs still be illegal, same for the 'hard' drugs. There's no benefit to legalizing them.

Tons of benefits... Think about how much government time and money is spent on chasing these losers. Most of the time the cops are one step behind the big guys anyway. Think about how much violence comes from drugs and the money surrounding it all.

Why not let people do what they want? We do it with everything else in this country.

Legalizing drugs would not result in more meth labs....

bulldog
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Heroin doesn't really harm lung function either, Monkey. Is that a reason to legalize it for recreational use? How many people have died from a Marijuana overdose......zero!

Then look up how many die from Herion overdose!!!!

Bueller
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Hahaha, comparing weed and heroin? Please.
:applause:

Tons of benefits... Think about how much government time and money is spent on chasing these losers.
Think of all the LEO's that would not be needed. We can't downsize, they would need to start a war on something else to keep them off the unemployment line.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Honestly, I'd be up for legalizing everything except meth. That one I'd still be hesitant on, but would still probably advocate it. The reason cartels exist, the ONLY reason they exist, is because of the money involved in the illegal trade. Legalize it, and they'll just..............become politicians like the Kennedy's...... :)

#1Townie
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 08:00 AM
Yeah legalize it all. Coke shrooms acid x heroine molly and all the rest. I know acid showed alot of use for helping alcoholism. The rest can just be for joy.

#1Townie
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 08:02 AM
O and btw. One joint a week? ONE JOINT A WEEK? not sure I have met many smokers that only smoke one a week. A few that hit the bong right around once an hour.

salsashark
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 08:10 AM
In related news:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/01/11/145026733/hostess-maker-of-twinkies-files-for-chapter-11-bankruptcy-protection?ft=1&f=1001

http://media.npr.org/assets/img/2012/01/11/twinkie_wide.jpg?t=1326290365&s=3

Twinkies maker Hostess Brands Inc., is again seeking protection from its creditors, filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy as the company tries to cope with high debt and rising costs of labor and raw materials.

longrider
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 08:41 AM
In related news:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/01/11/145026733/hostess-maker-of-twinkies-files-for-chapter-11-bankruptcy-protection?ft=1&f=1001

Talk about a success story! In addition to eliminating one cartel, increasing taxes, decreasing spending, and freeing up jail space we would rescue a classic American bakery! Double win!

Mother Goose
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 08:59 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/popcorn_2.gif

I`m Batman
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 09:21 AM
potheads

#1Townie
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Talk about a success story! In addition to eliminating one cartel, increasing taxes, decreasing spending, and freeing up jail space we would rescue a classic American bakery! Double win!
what no bail out for them?? lol

RajunCajun
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 09:57 AM

It's called SARCASM, people! Dense as depleted uranium, good GOD!!

#1Townie
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 11:53 AM
How many people have died from a Marijuana overdose......zero!

Then look up how many die from Herion overdose!!!!

ever looked up how many people die each year from car accidents? should we ban ford as well for our own sake?

look flat out make it all legal. take away that fun of being illegal and alot of people will loose taste for it. sure you will have people hooked on drugs but dont we already? not to mention if you make this shit legal alot of deaths from bad product will drop as it is no longer made in a shit hole house.

the tax money gained from it could do things help pay for national health care and other things.

also im a big fan of letting nature take it course. if the morons die i could care less. stop telling us dont do this and dont do that. we know. drugs can fuck your life if you let that shit take control. so can anything else. sex, eating, drinking, gambling and tons of other shit.

look how many parents neglect their kids for video games. its going to happen unless we are locked into rubber rooms and never let out. its life. live it.

bulldog
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 12:07 PM
ever looked up how many people die each year from car accidents? should we ban ford as well for our own sake?

look flat out make it all legal. take away that fun of being illegal and alot of people will loose taste for it. sure you will have people hooked on drugs but dont we already? not to mention if you make this shit legal alot of deaths from bad product will drop as it is no longer made in a shit hole house.

the tax money gained from it could do things help pay for national health care and other things.

also im a big fan of letting nature take it course. if the morons die i could care less. stop telling us dont do this and dont do that. we know. drugs can fuck your life if you let that shit take control. so can anything else. sex, eating, drinking, gambling and tons of other shit.

look how many parents neglect their kids for video games. its going to happen unless we are locked into rubber rooms and never let out. its life. live it. I am all for legalization. I agree people are going to do it whether it is legal or not, so we may as well tax it and hopefully regulate the safety of the product (meaning so much on the street is cut with horrible things that could be stopped if legal).

I was just laughing comparing heroin to weed. To me those drugs can't be compared. I also feel though that alcohol is more dangerous than Marijuana

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 12:18 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_P1KuD6CE6G0/S20pVGCJ5TI/AAAAAAAAAXo/FPQApigkpfQ/s320/scarecrow_oz.gif
....if I only had a bong.......

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Dense as depleted uranium, good GOD!!
AWESOME quotable! :)

Think
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 12:24 PM
I was just laughing comparing heroin to weed. To me those drugs can't be compared. I also feel though that alcohol is more dangerous than Marijuana
My only real issue with weed is the people I've known that smoked, smoked ALL the time. They were perpetually high. For the most part, in my experience, those that drink don't drink nearly as much as those that smoke. Before someone comes back at me with some statistic, I already said from MY experience, so take a hike.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Here's another thing of major safety value:

If Meth were legal and regulated like alcohol, there would be almost ZERO meth labs. It's cheap enough to make by corporations in large quantities, and is also far more safe to make by corporations because I'm sure the chemical reaction can be made a lot safer since all the meth heads cooking it have to use what chemicals they can get instead of what's safe and easy to use to get the reaction. I'm sure the manufacture of amphetamines for ADHD and other treatments is extremely safe. We wouldn't have bad meth on the street, or be finding "death bags" on the side of the road, or have houses blow up or become totally contaminated due to illegal labs.

And, hey, if people wanna Darwin out on it, they're gonna anyways, and good riddance to them. ;)

mdub
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 12:34 PM
if people wanna Darwin out on it, they're gonna anyways, and good riddance to them. ;)

I would not want those half deads walking the streets. It would just be a dominoe effect to further strained our economy.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 12:36 PM
I would not want those half deads walking the streets. It would just be a dominoe effect to further strained our economy.
They already ARE walking the streets....

bulldog
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 12:38 PM
My only real issue with weed is the people I've known that smoked, smoked ALL the time. They were perpetually high. For the most part, in my experience, those that drink don't drink nearly as much as those that smoke. Before someone comes back at me with some statistic, I already said from MY experience, so take a hike.I guess it all comes down to how responsible the person is. I know many people that would not smoke when going into work and never have in the 10 years they smoke. Just like almost everything, it comes down to the person. Weed does not make you smoke all day, people make that decision.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 12:41 PM
I guess it all comes down to how responsible the person is. I know many people that would not smoke when going into work and never have in the 10 years they smoke. Just like almost everything, it comes down to the person. Weed does not make you smoke all day, people make that decision.
Right. It should be a PERSONAL choice, not a governmental choice.

Jmetz
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 12:44 PM
My only real issue with weed is the people I've known that smoked, smoked ALL the time. They were perpetually high. For the most part, in my experience, those that drink don't drink nearly as much as those that smoke. Before someone comes back at me with some statistic, I already said from MY experience, so take a hike.

I was gonna make a sarcastic comment but then I got high.

#1Townie
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 12:51 PM
I am all for legalization. I agree people are going to do it whether it is legal or not, so we may as well tax it and hopefully regulate the safety of the product (meaning so much on the street is cut with horrible things that could be stopped if legal).

and funny thing is i have a very different view on weed and drinks. i can enjoy a cocktail of choice with my dinner for a simple taste factor. i dont know any person that smokes pot to not enjoy a high factor. i know alot of smokers and im tired of the reasons for why people do what. i dont care. fucking be real with life. you like to get high. i like to get drunk every now and then. i also enjoy some other things in life here and there. i dont have a family and my work is the only thing i have to worry about. i love it.

i have seen pot use destroy familys just as bad as drinking. I WATCH IT EVERY DAY. my brother hurt his back in the army and all the pills started to destroy his body. he started smoking. does it work for him sure. but what has happened in that house is nothing short of what happens in any house when a person starts to abuse something. not to mention the mood swings and by far some of the greatest things to watch as he tells me it doesnt affect him like beer would. i think he is by far the best person for me to argue with as all i have to do is get him all pissed off he goes and smokes and forgets what we where talking about and makes a bunch of food.

and just like pot lsd cant be over dosed on. well it can but the amout to do it would be insane.
depression
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3101327/LSD-could-cure-depression.html

alcoholism
http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2006-10/uoa-ltf100606.php

here is a fun little forum. lol
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100782

bulldog
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 01:00 PM
and funny thing is i have a very different view on weed and drinks. i can enjoy a cocktail of choice with my dinner for a simple taste factor. i dont know any person that smokes pot to not enjoy a high factor. i know alot of smokers and im tired of the reasons for why people do what. i dont care. fucking be real with life. you like to get high. i like to get drunk every now and then. i also enjoy some other things in life here and there. i dont have a family and my work is the only thing i have to worry about. i love it.

i have seen pot use destroy familys just as bad as drinking. I WATCH IT EVERY DAY. my brother hurt his back in the army and all the pills started to destroy his body. he started smoking. does it work for him sure. but what has happened in that house is nothing short of what happens in any house when a person starts to abuse something. not to mention the mood swings and by far some of the greatest things to watch as he tells me it doesnt affect him like beer would. i think he is by far the best person for me to argue with as all i have to do is get him all pissed off he goes and smokes and forgets what we where talking about and makes a bunch of food.

and just like pot lsd cant be over dosed on. well it can but the amout to do it would be insane.
depression
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3101327/LSD-could-cure-depression.html

alcoholism
http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2006-10/uoa-ltf100606.php

here is a fun little forum. lol
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100782
My girlfriend is a nurse and she claims the worst detox is from people coming off of alcohol; even over heroin, meth, etc. The person has seizures, halucinations, and can nearly die. This is how bad the body can get use to alcohol. I once asked her if she ever saw anyone have a bad detox from Marijuana, and she laughed and "said no, never, but alcohol is a weekly thing".

#1Townie
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Here's another thing of major safety value:

If Meth were legal and regulated like alcohol, there would be almost ZERO meth labs. It's cheap enough to make by corporations in large quantities, and is also far more safe to make by corporations because I'm sure the chemical reaction can be made a lot safer since all the meth heads cooking it have to use what chemicals they can get instead of what's safe and easy to use to get the reaction. I'm sure the manufacture of amphetamines for ADHD and other treatments is extremely safe. We wouldn't have bad meth on the street, or be finding "death bags" on the side of the road, or have houses blow up or become totally contaminated due to illegal labs.

And, hey, if people wanna Darwin out on it, they're gonna anyways, and good riddance to them. ;)
maybe even work on that whole addiction value to it. i know from personal experience that me and meth just do not get along. that shit will destroy my life and fast. but that is me knowing what i can and cant do. i can do other things and have no issues what so ever. also meth was used to help with alot of things. i think if it can help people then it should be used to do such things.

They already ARE walking the streets....
yeah i get to deal with those people as well. i take alot of cars from tweekers. its life.

I guess it all comes down to how responsible the person is. I know many people that would not smoke when going into work and never have in the 10 years they smoke. Just like almost everything, it comes down to the person. Weed does not make you smoke all day, people make that decision.
that can be said about anything. it is up to us as adults to be able to say well today is my fun day but then its back to the grind. people will be able to abuse anything. and i really do mean anything. farm vill?? in a free world we should be able to choose what we do in our homes as long as it doesnt hurt anyone.

Right. It should be a PERSONAL choice, not a governmental choice.
couldnt agree with you anymore. and that doesnt happen very often. lol

but really the war on drugs is just a waste of time and money. there is only one way to win it. make it legal and tax it. now we are not wasting money to fight something that will never go away.

#1Townie
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 01:10 PM
My girlfriend is a nurse and she claims the worst detox is from people coming off of alcohol; even over heroin, meth, etc. The person has seizures, halucinations, and can nearly die. This is how bad the body can get use to alcohol. I once asked her if she ever saw anyone have a bad detox from Marijuana, and she laughed and "said no, never, but alcohol is a weekly thing".

yeah but now go see how much it takes to do that. i drank damn near everyday for about two years. i started to see some signs that i didnt like so i stopped one day. i learned from meth that even thow i think i can stop i need to see of i could. so i did. i went like three months. not one drink. i didnt get the shakes.

that kind of detox is from years and years and years of heavy drinking. i have a friend back in nv that has really been living on the streets for the most part from the age 16. he has those same problems due to how much and how often he drinks.

my brother has let his home go to shit. his kids are not getting the parenting they desirve. i have a 16 year old neice with a one year old. its up to us as the individual. just as you can show me people that abuse drinking i can show you people that have abused EVERYTHING else out there.

the fight over how one is better then other is mute. we are always going to abuse things. time to stop hiding from it and face it.

Ezzzzy1
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 02:53 PM

They already do... Is everyone saying that more people would do meth if it was legal?

mdub
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 03:02 PM
yeah....and you wont care if you smell like cat pee

CaptGoodvibes
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 03:05 PM
It's kinda weird that this thread devolved so quickly into a meth/heroin discussion. Does that mean pot is a gateway topic? :p

FTR, I'm for legalization and a similar classification as alcohol.

Ezzzzy1
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 03:09 PM
yeah....and you wont care if you smell like cat pee

I cant imagine more people being like "well its legal, im just going to try it"

Would you? Do you know anyone that would?

This goes for any drug.

mdub
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 03:12 PM
No. the billboards and commercials works for me.

i stick with huffing gas

bulldog
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 03:12 PM
yeah but now go see how much it takes to do that. i drank damn near everyday for about two years. i started to see some signs that i didnt like so i stopped one day. i learned from meth that even thow i think i can stop i need to see of i could. so i did. i went like three months. not one drink. i didnt get the shakes.

From what she has told me it is not about how long you drink, but more how much. Drink a 5th of Vodka everyday for 6 months and then try to stop. Your body will go into withdrawl.

bulldog
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 03:13 PM
It's kinda weird that this thread devolved so quickly into a meth/heroin discussion. Does that mean pot is a gateway topic? :p

FTR, I'm for legalization and a similar classification as alcohol. Probably because there is not much "negative" to say about Marijuana :dunno:

salsashark
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 03:19 PM
From what she has told me it is not about how long you drink, but more how much. Drink a 5th of Vodka everyday for 6 months and then try to stop. Your body will go into withdrawl.

In college I worked at a liquor store near DU. Nice area, very few dregs, lots of professionals...

Back when they were closed on Sundays, I remember Monday mornings were always a sad site at the store when the twitchers would come in for their fix. Their hands were shaking so bad, they could barely handle cash or write a check for their vodka... and these were the people on their way to work! I watched a lady in a business suite down a pint of McCormicks right outside the store one morning. Scary stuff.

I think it's all about personal choice and the human chemistry. If you have an addictive mindset, you're going to latch on to whatever. cigs, alcohol, weed, meth... whatever.

CaptGoodvibes
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Probably because there is not much "negative" to say about Marijuana :dunno:

Your chips and soda bill will skyrocket.

#1Townie
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 03:45 PM

im from nevada bro. my drink is jack. we are all different and things affect us all differently. my friends all drink hard. beer is for killing time. we partied. ALOT. any idea what its like to be able to buy a fifth from any gas station? trust me when it comes to drinking i have more then my fare share. both parents where alcoholics.

its good bro im not saying one is better then the other. they ALL have a down side. like i said before it is up us as a individual to know OUR OWN limitations. i can drink like a fish and i have no issues with addiction. now meth..... that was my devil. i started when i was 14 by 16 i was well on my way to prison. by 18 i was a recovering addict. im at 11 years off meth. my last time was on a valintines day after dealing with alot of drama from my high school nightmare. lol

yes i love to point out that i did have a problem. i know i can not deal with that reponsible so i dont. it is a perfect example of a person owning up to their own decisions and being an adult. i know the demons out there and know for a fact they can be faced and beat. as long as you want to.

i still think that making this legal would fix alot of problems. there is no way in hell i would ever touch meth again. and i do mean ever. just like i wouldnt want sport bikes to be outlawed because some people like to ride fast or do wheelies.

RajunCajun
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 03:49 PM
I cant imagine more people being like "well its legal, im just going to try it"

Would you? Do you know anyone that would?

This goes for any drug.

I'd maybe hit a bowl once in a while but I haven't tried anything else and don't think I'd want to. I didn't abstain from them because they were illegal, but because they scared the shit out of me.

#1Townie
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 03:53 PM
I'd maybe hit a bowl once in a while but I haven't tried anything else and don't think I'd want to. I didn't abstain from them because they were illegal, but because they scared the shit out of me.
but you ride a sport bike??? im not bashing you bro i would just like a little insight on that one.

bulldog
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Your chips and soda bill will skyrocket. Visine too! Marijuana, keeping Visine in business for year! :lol:

im from nevada bro. my drink is jack. we are all different and things affect us all differently. my friends all drink hard. beer is for killing time. we partied. ALOT. any idea what its like to be able to buy a fifth from any gas station? trust me when it comes to drinking i have more then my fare share. both parents where alcoholics.

its good bro im not saying one is better then the other. they ALL have a down side. like i said before it is up as a individual to know OUR OWN limitations. i can drink like a fish and i have no issues with addiction. now meth..... that was my devil. i started when i was 14 by 16 i was well on my way to prison. by 18 i was a recovering addict. im at 11 years off meth. my last time was on a valintines day after dealing with alot of drama from my high school nightmare. lol

yes i love to point out that i did have a problem. i know i can not deal with that reponsible so i dont. it is a perfect example of a person owning up to their own decisions and being an adult. i know the demons out there and know for a fact they can be faced and beat. as long as you want to.

i still think that making this legal would fix alot of problems. there is no way in hell i would ever touch meth again. and i do mean ever. just like i wouldnt want sport bikes to be outlawed because some people like to ride fast or do wheelies.
Yeah I am from New Mexico and we could buy alcohol (any kind) at the gas station or Grocery Store. Hell our Walgreen's liquor section was as big as the regular store part! I drank all the time and loved it, then I got into a bad alcohol related car accident and watched my 16 years old cousin die next to me. Was a huge eye opener of what could happen. Even to this day I am afraid to drink and drive and end up missing a lot of social events because it is better if I stay away from it; I always say one or two beers, but after they are in me I have trouble stopping.

It is weird how things affect people different. First time I tried cigarettes I thought it was the nasty thing ever and didn’t even like how it made me dizzy. Then the friend that tried it with me loved it and still smokes to this day. I have a buddy hard into pills and same thing. I tried some of them a few times and just never got into it, but my buddy cannot stop them for the life of him; literally at this point….oxy is the devil (synthetic heroin). It all started for him from a motorcycle accident and getting pain pills prescribed. I’ve had many surgeries and I am always happy to get off the pain pills…Not him, he loved them and I still feels he likes them more than living!

RajunCajun
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 03:56 PM
but you ride a sport bike??? im not bashing you bro i would just like a little insight on that one.

Lmao! Dam! Got busted by Mr. Cant Spellaword! :doublefinger:

#1Townie
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Lmao! Dam! Got busted by Mr. Cant Spellaword! :doublefinger:
lololol noooooo bro i was not trying to bust you. just asking a simple question to your logic behind that. last few years i have really started to open up to how people think and why. part of my reading people. before i know i did alot of bashing but im working on that. i have had this fascination on figuring why people make the choices they do. sorry if i pry.

oh and fuck off about my spelling.
:doublefinger:

RajunCajun
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 04:11 PM
lololol noooooo bro i was not trying to bust you. just asking a simple question to your logic behind that. last few years i have really started to open up to how people think and why. part of my reading people. before i know i did alot of bashing but im working on that. i have had this fascination on figuring why people make the choices they do. sorry if i pry.

oh and fuck off about my spelling.
:doublefinger:

lol! Ok, so I don't get your question. Maybe I'm having a retard moment but lots of riders smoke weed, right? I wouldn’t smoke and then get on a track or anything…. I don't like being high. Hell, I don't even like being really drunk. There are days once in a blue moon where I'd like something to relax me after a real jacked up day, but that's it.

Ricky
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 04:15 PM
More people have died in real life battles over WoW weapons, than have died from smoking pot.

#1Townie
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 04:27 PM
Visine too! Marijuana, keeping Visine in business for year! :lol:

Yeah I am from New Mexico and we could buy alcohol (any kind) at the gas station or Grocery Store. Hell our Walgreen's liquor section was as big as the regular store part! I drank all the time and loved it, then I got into a bad alcohol related car accident and watched my 16 years old cousin die next to me. Was a huge eye opener of what could happen. Even to this day I am afraid to drink and drive and end up missing a lot of social events because it is better if I stay away from it; I always say one or two beers, but after they are in me I have trouble stopping.

It is weird how things affect people different. First time I tried cigarettes I thought it was the nasty thing ever and didn’t even like how it made me dizzy. Then the friend that tried it with me loved it and still smokes to this day. I have a buddy hard into pills and same thing. I tried some of them a few times and just never got into it, but my buddy cannot stop them for the life of him; literally at this point….oxy is the devil (synthetic heroin). It all started for him from a motorcycle accident and getting pain pills prescribed. I’ve had many surgeries and I am always happy to get off the pain pills…Not him, he loved them and I still feels he likes them more than living!

yep and see i dont have a problem with things like your friend but i do enjoy them from time to time but i have to...... keep it special. as they can act as a cruch for you. so i really watch myself with those. and those are the gateway to heroin. i have many friends back home that started popping those and then snorting and then starting shooting and then finally relized heroin was cheaper.

im sorry about your cuz bro. i am. i hate to hear sad things. i have lost alot of people to some random things. i feel that pain. but i would also like to point out that you feel that you can not control yourself with that substance. i respect that and would never try to talk you into doing something that you could not control.

as for being from nm thats cool. im happy you understand what its like to be able to make that decision even thow its in your face 24/7.

again man im sorry about your cuz and what you and your family had to go through. i do understand why you wouldnt drink anymore. i just hope that you wouldnt judge me as i am the kind of person that can choose to either get hammerd or just have one drink with dinner as it sounded good.

#1Townie
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 04:32 PM
lol! Ok, so I don't get your question. Maybe I'm having a retard moment but lots of riders smoke weed, right? I wouldn’t smoke and then get on a track or anything…. I don't like being high. Hell, I don't even like being really drunk. There are days once in a blue moon where I'd like something to relax me after a real jacked up day, but that's it.

ok im asking as to why doing a line of coke scares the hell out of you but you would be willing to ride a rocket. please understand im not trying to be my normal self and make people feel stupid. i would just like hear your logic behind that one. just the whys i guess.

ummm like well im scared to death that i would do one bad line and die. or that i would be locked up in mental place for one hit of acid.

things like that. sorry im not very good at typing out my words unless im talking shit. lol

#1Townie
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 04:33 PM
More people have died in real life battles over WoW weapons, than have died from smoking pot.
same can be said about lsd. now actions while high can ber a very different story. sure some people can act normal but others cant. nothing in this world is 100% harmless.

Ezzzzy1
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Who doenst like a little coke to go with their strippers in Vegas? :lol:

"Moderation is the curb for any vice" - Da Vinci

#1Townie
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 04:45 PM
lol. well actually i hate vegas. but i like strippers. :drool:

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 04:53 PM
I watched a long-time alky die next to me in a hospital bed. I watched the most drunken person I'd ever seen scoot down the stairs on his ass because he couldn't get down any other way.....then get to his feet and stagger to his car......and go off to deliver pizzas! He was forced to go cold turkey, then died about a week later due to a massive heart attack after his watery blood thickened up to normal. I've heard this is very common.

#1Townie
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 05:06 PM
I watched a long-time alky die next to me in a hospital bed. I watched the most drunken person I'd ever seen scoot down the stairs on his ass because he couldn't get down any other way.....then get to his feet and stagger to his car......and go off to deliver pizzas! He was forced to go cold turkey, then died about a week later due to a massive heart attack after his watery blood thickened up to normal. I've heard this is very common.
ive watched totally normal people drive their cars into trees for no aparant reason. i have read storys of people neglecting their kids for video games. you guys get to stuck on alcohol. how many studys are out there that one glass of wine a week is good for you? did you know you can die from drinking to much water?? ever had to many gator aids? that shit will fuck you up. more if a throwing up and pissing out your butt way but still. sure you can guys can dig up all kinds of storys about people doing stuped shit while drunk. doesnt change that for every moron you have a story i can give at least one person that i know for a fact that has drank.... ALOT. and nothing like that ever happend to them or me. its on us not the substance.

RajunCajun
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 05:17 PM
ok im asking as to why doing a line of coke scares the hell out of you but you would be willing to ride a rocket. please understand im not trying to be my normal self and make people feel stupid. i would just like hear your logic behind that one. just the whys i guess.

ummm like well im scared to death that i would do one bad line and die. or that i would be locked up in mental place for one hit of acid.

things like that. sorry im not very good at typing out my words unless im talking shit. lol

Ohhh. Drugs scare me because I've always had a fear of what I would do if I lost control. It's not really about dying but blacking out and waking up in a pool of someone's blood and an axe in my hand, or some crazy shit like that. Maybe I just had a fear of the demon in me getting loose. Long story…..

#1Townie
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Ohhh. Drugs scare me because I've always had a fear of what I would do if I lost control. It's not really about dying but blacking out and waking up in a pool of someone's blood and an axe in my hand, or some crazy shit like that. Maybe I just had a fear of the demon in me getting loose. Long story…..

really? wow. interesting. i wont lie to you i did do some bad shit while i was on drugs. well meth. i will never blaime the drug for my actions. i own up to them. i am not proud of the things i have done but i am proud of who i have become. the things i learned in that world really opened my eyes to the world around me so it is hard for me to want to change any of it.

things would have been better for if i had not screwed up my school. but also im not sure who i would be and what kind of man i would have turned out to be. i scared rat running the race like everyone else? i dont know. what i do know is we only have one chance at life. i want to hope that by the time i finish this ride i have tryd all i could to enjoy life.

CaptGoodvibes
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 06:07 PM
lol. well actually i hate vegas. but i like strippers. :drool:

That's like saying, "I hate Old Fashioned glasses but I love Scotch." ;)

#1Townie
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 06:34 PM
no its really not. vegas is a shit hole. there is nothing in vegas that you cant get in other parts of the state. for people who dont live there its a dream place. i understand that. but when you grow up there its different. that and there is this weird hate from one side of the state to the other. northern nv hates vegas because most of the people in vegas are cali born. nv people have a hate for cali people as they move out to nv to get away from the city and then mess with all the rednecks when they go out and shoot their guns or ride their dirt bikes. there is actualy a post online about how the people from vegas hate the north because we are all ignorant fools.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2011/dec/15/hey-reno-cry-it-out-tire-fire-and-keg/

http://theurban.blogs.com/urbanspaceconsulting_home/2007/08/reno-vs-vegas.html

one thing we all hate is when we say we are from nv it is always mentioned how did you like growing up in vegas. i lived eight hours from vegas. that would be like you growing down in springfield co and being asked how did you like growing up in denver.

#1Townie
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 06:40 PM
oh and yeah there is a hell of alot more to nv then just hookers booz and casinos.
http://www.nevadagoldholdings.com/why.html

grim
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 06:48 PM
oh and yeah there is a hell of alot more to nv then just hookers booz and casinos.
http://www.nevadagoldholdings.com/why.html

Like the M&M store?

CaptGoodvibes
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 06:51 PM
no its really not. vegas is a shit hole. there is nothing in vegas that you cant get in other parts of the state. for people who dont live there its a dream place. i understand that. but when you grow up there its different. that and there is this weird hate from one side of the state to the other. northern nv hates vegas because most of the people in vegas are cali born. nv people have a hate for cali people as they move out to nv to get away from the city and then mess with all the rednecks when they go out and shoot their guns or ride their dirt bikes. there is actualy a post online about how the people from vegas hate the north because we are all ignorant fools.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2011/dec/15/hey-reno-cry-it-out-tire-fire-and-keg/

http://theurban.blogs.com/urbanspaceconsulting_home/2007/08/reno-vs-vegas.html

one thing we all hate is when we say we are from nv it is always mentioned how did you like growing up in vegas. i lived eight hours from vegas. that would be like you growing down in springfield co and being asked how did you like growing up in denver.

Well, I haven't been to Vegas since Thanksgiving of 1995. I had fun. :viking:

Let me ask you this about your entire comment. With all that knowledge and experience, you would never make sweeping generalizations about people that grew up in California right?

#1Townie
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 07:10 PM
i try not to. i really like giving the benifit and all that. problem is it has more ofeten then not come back to bite me. i spent alot of time in cali racing bmx and all that fun stuff. my best friend who is more like a brother to me is from fresno. see the thing is most people that move out to these small town adapt to fit in and be part of everything. its the ones that come in and want to change everything. 90% of the areas i grew up riding dirt bikes you cant ride anymore so these new people can talk their walks out there. fucked up part was they walked it all the time at first but now never go out there.

but one of the best moments in life was this new family that moved in next door to us found their first rattle snake. ohhhhhh man did that scare the crap out of them. it was sun bathing on their new drive way. she came running over scared as hell thinking it was going to kill her. i went over and got the snake off the drive took it out to the desert and let it go. i offered to grill it up for her but i think she threw up in mouth. lol

madvlad
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 07:36 PM
M.J and all other drugs can go drop off the planet, better without that bullshit...

Ezzzzy1
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 08:13 PM
M.J and all other drugs can go drop off the planet, better without that bullshit...

No NO NO! Lets talk about this first? Maybe we can cut a deal on the Mary Jane?

madvlad
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Nah, drugs need to go bye bye for good (not that they will, just wishful thinking of course) and NEVER be legalized in any way, shape, form or medical excuses which I find fucking hilarious... Governments playing with the lives of people for profit? Yea they care a lot let me tell you lol... To each its own but I am against drugs 100%.

#1Townie
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 08:44 PM

along with crime poverty and everything else that is bad with the world. maybe its just as easy as clicking your heals together. lol

i understand your wish for a perfect world but that just isnt going to happen.

#1Townie
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 08:48 PM
Nah, drugs need to go bye bye for good (not that they will, just wishful thinking of course) and NEVER be legalized in any way, shape, form or medical excuses which I find fucking hilarious... Governments playing with the lives of people for profit? Yea they care a lot let me tell you lol... To each its own but I am against drugs 100%.
and you have your rights to your view. i couldnt disagree with you more as we fed news that is very biased and the truth is never told to us. only the bad never the good. fact is alot of these things can help people. and if they can help why not let them help? people will abuse everything. why not let us as a whole get the profits from it insted of the dealers that will just kill each other over it.

meth was widly prescribed from a simple cold to depresion. look it up. the main part of meth is still given to us in cold medications. thats why you have to sign the little waiver that says you wont make meth with it. prescription needed.

Ezzzzy1
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 08:49 PM

You dont think that something that will help someone thats dying from cancer should be available for their use?

madvlad
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 08:50 PM
As mentioned above wishful thinking... It sure would make the world less of a problem in the sense of crime and poverty if drugs were to vanish... weed for medicinal purposes? Bullshit and bullshit, just an excuse to get high cancer or not dude. Again to each its own and each person can make a racket out their own ass but all an excuse in my eyes and absolutely nothing will ever change that.

grim
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Damir I can tell you that making the statement "weed for cancer or not" is something you should bite your tounge on. You know me I don't do drugs and I don't plan too but I have seen first hand in more than one case the pain people are in when they have cancer and have seen how much better they feel with M.J. If you had seen it you would be in tears to see how miserable they are how horrible they feel and there is nothing they can do to make the pain go away unless they smoke some reefer. Drugs can be used for good just not all of them obviously.

madvlad
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 09:13 PM
I guess I cant say as im not in their shoes and very thankful for so but just hate drugs with a passion. I mean for those that truly brings even a bit of comfort for a terminal disease I guess be it but for those that lie just to get high its absolute shit.

Ezzzzy1
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 09:16 PM
As mentioned above wishful thinking... It sure would make the world less of a problem in the sense of crime and poverty if drugs were to vanish... weed for medicinal purposes? Bullshit and bullshit, just an excuse to get high cancer or not dude. Again to each its own and each person can make a racket out their own ass but all an excuse in my eyes and absolutely nothing will ever change that.

Thats the spirit! I love that people know stuff they dont know, you know? :lol:

CaptGoodvibes
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 09:19 PM
I guess I cant say as im not in their shoes and very thankful for so but just hate drugs with a passion. I mean for those that truly brings even a bit of comfort for a terminal disease I guess be it but for those that lie just to get high its absolute shit.

Your sig line says "respect and honor"

What a crock of shit! I hope you never get liver cancer.

madvlad
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 09:22 PM
Yea guess im just a piece of shit for speaking my mind, I am going to hell.

CaptGoodvibes
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 09:23 PM
Yea guess im just a piece of shit for speaking my mind, I am going to hell.

I just don't think you're considering all sides of the discussion.

madvlad
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 09:26 PM
Yes I will admit that I jumped early on the people that perhaps do need it for a true medical reason, what I was going at is that I hate how many people will take advantage of such, lie and get high for the fuck of it.

CaptGoodvibes
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 10:28 PM
Yes I will admit that I jumped early on the people that perhaps do need it for a true medical reason, what I was going at is that I hate how many people will take advantage of such, lie and get high for the fuck of it.

It bugs me too but the greater good - comfortable people for whatever reason - is more important IMO.

#1Townie
Wed Jan 11th, 2012, 11:45 PM
And see I don't really care if people want to get high. O by the no I don't smoke pot and I have fun on rare occasions. Its not up to you or I to judge people. It is our lives and we should be able to do with them as we please. If we do not harm anyone in the process then it shouldn't be anyones opinion to judge. I know many crimes are drug related but that's part of reason to legalize it. This war on drugs can't be beat. It just can't. There is a demand and always will be. For every drug related story you hear about in the news I would say there is at least ten times that that goes unnoticed.

enabler118
Thu Jan 12th, 2012, 12:00 AM
leave that alone. its a gateway drug....stick with a legal drug; alcohol. yum , whoa, screech, crash...

MJ is not a gateway drug, drug dealers are the gateway. They're trying to make money, and the profit margin is higher with other drugs. I've been smoking weed for seven years and I have never tried any harder drug -- perhaps because I've never met one of those type of people. Shoot, this one time a buddy pulled out some coke and I bailed before the baggie was even opened.

I'd like to point out that alcohol can be deadly after a few doses, depending on the individual. Nicotine only takes a dose of a few milligrams to be lethal. The LD50* for marijuana is like smoking 50lbs worth in one hit -- a ridiculous amount. So you can't overdose from marijuana -- by proxy, that makes it the safest option if you want to get messed up.

My .02!

CaptGoodvibes
Thu Jan 12th, 2012, 12:30 AM
MJ is not a gateway drug, drug dealers are the gateway. They're trying to make money, and the profit margin is higher with other drugs. I've been smoking weed for seven years and I have never tried any harder drug -- perhaps because I've never met one of those type of people. Shoot, this one time a buddy pulled out some coke and I bailed before the baggie was even opened.

I'd like to point out that alcohol can be deadly after a few doses, depending on the individual. Nicotine only takes a dose of a few milligrams to be lethal. The LD50* for marijuana is like smoking 50lbs worth in one hit -- a ridiculous amount. So you can't overdose from marijuana -- by proxy, that makes it the safest option if you want to get messed up.

My .02!

I think mdub was being ironic. Damn hipsters.

enabler118
Thu Jan 12th, 2012, 12:36 AM
"LD50" is a term that describes a Lethal Dose for 50% of the population. For refined THC this number is 1270mg/kg*. I weigh 120lbs (54.43kg). Imagine that I buy 1 gram of weed, and it has (conveniently enough) a 12.7% concentration of THC. That's 127mg/g. So ten grams gets me to 1,270mg. But since I stated I weigh 54.43kg, I need to multiply. It would take 544.3 grams of weed smoked at the same time to do me in. That's just about 1.2 lbs. Have you seen a pound of pot? It's a pretty decent amount. Since I don't really care what people think of me (lol you're gonna call me a pothead anyways) I'd put my usage at about 4 grams a month, smoked. Even if I tripled my intake, I'd still be at no risk of overdose. Even if I squared it.

However, it's not possible with any inhaled substance to ingest ALL of the chemicals, so really, I'd have to eat it. If I were to actually smoke it, I'd have to outrun my body metabolizing the compounds, and honestly the smoke itself would be more injurious that the chemicals in the smoke! I'd rather just have a huge party, myself. Everybody wins!

http://www.waytoomany.com/singles/one-pound-of-weed.jpg (anecdotal)
*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_lethal_dose

I've done some research on the subject.

#1Townie
Thu Jan 12th, 2012, 01:13 AM

My .02!
and again I can make the same argument about lsd. But lsd is a hell of alot cheaper with more bang per buck. It also takes a shit load of coke to cause a lethal dose. There alot of things that blown waaaaaay out of the water.

CaptGoodvibes
Thu Jan 12th, 2012, 02:01 AM

Jmetz
Thu Jan 12th, 2012, 07:36 AM

Come on brotha, I know several people that have benefited from the medicinal use of pot. It has many uses and is not bullshit. It's a naturally occurring plant ffs. It's far better for you then alcohol and most of the man made synthetic pharmaceutical drugs that are legal. The founders of this country smoked it, I'm willing to bet there are several things you use on a daily basis that were invented by someone that was high. The reason it is illegal is because the government is making more money from it being so then if it were legal.

Quit watching Refer Madness and believing the lies the government is force feeding the masses and educate yourself my friend. :)

RajunCajun
Thu Jan 12th, 2012, 07:52 AM
I think mdub was being ironic. Damn hipsters.

The joys of irony are lost on most of this crowd. :banghead:

bulldog
Thu Jan 12th, 2012, 08:09 AM
Yes I will admit that I jumped early on the people that perhaps do need it for a true medical reason, what I was going at is that I hate how many people will take advantage of such, lie and get high for the fuck of it. I do agree on this point. I think about 90% of people who have been given their license don't really need it, but there are that 10% that do. I hope the 90% don't jack it up for the people that really need it; I've seen personally how well it can work for people in chronic pain.....great alternative to narcotics!

Ezzzzy1
Thu Jan 12th, 2012, 08:57 AM
License smicense. Seriously, there will be a day when weed is legal so this is just part of the growing pains. We are really the first state to do what has been done with weed and the regulation so I think a little B.S. is to be expected.

Even if someone lied to get their prescription I think its still better that they buy from a non-dealer and pay taxes on what they are buying. Ask yourself this - If you smoked weed regularly, would you rather lie to get a prescription (that you dont even really need to lie to get) and have access to the BEST weed or deal with some shady dealer that has a sub par product that may have been grown in some other country.

CaptGoodvibes
Thu Jan 12th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Armed Mexican cartels are inhabiting our national parks thanks to prohibition. Fact.

bulldog
Thu Jan 12th, 2012, 02:04 PM
License smicense. Seriously, there will be a day when weed is legal so this is just part of the growing pains. We are really the first state to do what has been done with weed and the regulation so I think a little B.S. is to be expected.

Even if someone lied to get their prescription I think its still better that they buy from a non-dealer and pay taxes on what they are buying. Ask yourself this - If you smoked weed regularly, would you rather lie to get a prescription (that you dont even really need to lie to get) and have access to the BEST weed or deal with some shady dealer that has a sub par product that may have been grown in some other country. First state...um California was!

What is the point of a license anways when it cannot get you to pass a work drug test. When it bypassed to have to take a drug test, then maybe it will be worth it. Right now you can tell your job you have a license and they will most likely fire you...and nothing you could do about it.

CaptGoodvibes
Thu Jan 12th, 2012, 02:27 PM
First state...um California was!

What is the point of a license anways when it cannot get you to pass a work drug test. When it bypassed to have to take a drug test, then maybe it will be worth it. Right now you can tell your job you have a license and they will most likely fire you...and nothing you could do about it.

I have a very close friend with chronic gastro-intestinal problems. It killed her father and many of her family members have had most of the system surgically removed. Ulcers are a big issue also. Anyway, she got it bad about 8 years ago and was wasting away because she could not eat. After she got her MMJ card, food stopped making her sick and she regained some weight. The card got her a free pass at several jobs she's had over the years. It all depends on the hiring manager.

bulldog
Thu Jan 12th, 2012, 02:34 PM
I have a very close friend with chronic gastro-intestinal problems. It killed her father and many of her family members have had most of the system surgically removed. Ulcers are a big issue also. Anyway, she got it bad about 8 years ago and was wasting away because she could not eat. After she got her MMJ card, food stopped making her sick and she regained some weight. The card got her a free pass at several jobs she's had over the years. It all depends on the hiring manager. Nice! That is the way is should work since it sounds like she actually needs it for medical reasons. I too have a friend that Medical Marijuana helps a lot with his pain. He has Ankylosing spondylitis; turned him from a drooling incoherent person on narcotics, to a normal (well stoned) person. Difference was night and day and claims the weed helps his pain more. Now these are the type of people that I fear may loose the license because of so many that use it as "medical" but don't need it (if they decide to just pull all licenses). I am all for legalization, but as for now it is only for "medical" and there are people that really need it and that is more important to me since I have seen it work first hand.

Ezzzzy1
Thu Jan 12th, 2012, 02:56 PM
First state...um California was!

Sure, but they only have 500-1000 dispensaries where as Colorado has over 3500. It is defiantly more of a mainstream thing here in Colorado and thats what I meant by first. California cracked the door and we blew it wide open!

Not sure why the feds seem to love busting Californias growers, sellers and smoker but leave us alone?

bulldog
Thu Jan 12th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Sure, but they only have 500-1000 dispensaries where as Colorado has over 3500. It is defiantly more of a mainstream thing here in Colorado and thats what I meant by first. California cracked the door and we blew it wide open!

Not sure why the feds seem to love busting Californias growers, sellers and smoker but leave us alone? Pretty sure it is because they started to abuse it just like CO is doing; licenses for pretty much any reason. The feds only let so much slip. Would suck for the people that actually need it; which has been my point all along

#1Townie
Thu Jan 12th, 2012, 04:37 PM

Not sure why the feds seem to love busting Californias growers, sellers and smoker but leave us alone?
Actually bro cali had a big hand in everything you see here. Including the saturated market. Some growers came out and seen the garbage you guys had here and decided to grow here because all you can find in cali is dank. Now its the here. The growers from cali really helped get you guys good bud. I remember when I first moved here and seen some dirt weed and people are like dude see all the red hairs? I laughed. Shit was flat and mostly turned to flake when you touched it. So good for you guys that smoke. Im happy you guys have a decent product but to think of Colorado as pioneers is a little silly. Also you guys may have blown the door wide open but you might want to rethink those methods. You know why pot is never in the news in cali? Because there isn't a store on every other corner selling weed. Maybe being a little more low key would benefit you guys a bit. Wasn't there some story about weed not increasing crime? Guy had some news people come over and check it out and soon after it aired with him bragging about how legal it was the feds raided him?

Ezzzzy1
Thu Jan 12th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Actually bro cali had a big hand in everything you see here. Including the saturated market. Some growers came out and seen the garbage you guys had here and decided to grow here because all you can find in cali is dank. Now its the here. The growers from cali really helped get you guys good bud. I remember when I first moved here and seen some dirt weed and people are like dude see all the red hairs? I laughed. Shit was flat and mostly turned to flake when you touched it. So good for you guys that smoke. Im happy you guys have a decent product but to think of Colorado as pioneers is a little silly. Also you guys may have blown the door wide open but you might want to rethink those methods. You know why pot is never in the news in cali? Because there isn't a store on every other corner selling weed. Maybe being a little more low key would benefit you guys a bit. Wasn't there some story about weed not increasing crime? Guy had some news people come over and check it out and soon after it aired with him bragging about how legal it was the feds raided him?

Its more like Cali kept getting busted by the feds, EVERY dispensaries in the state was shut down and everyone was charged as drug traffickers. While California was able to pass proposition 215 in 96 it was way out of line with what the Federal law says. Things are still the same. Colorado, California and a handful of other states are operating under their own laws on this and not the Federal ones. Meaning that the Feds (at anytime) can come in, shut them down, fine them and the state and send people to jail and because of the volume most dispensarie owners could face the death penalty (not that they would but they have sold more weed now than any single cartel).

When Colorado passed amendment 20 it was done a lot different to prop 215. It was set up with respect to the federal laws in hopes that they wouldnt start busting people left and right and a lot was done in preparation for when it passed. Colorado made an oz or less a misdermeanor and even have given cops the discretion if its less than an oz, basically making it a worthless crime.

Either way, yes, Cali was first but they fell on their faces. My point was/is that Colorado has it, more or less, figured out. The Feds are staying out of it and have said that they will not get involved unless things get out of hand.

Ezzzzy1
Thu Jan 12th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Ha! Ironically enough 9 news said tonight that the Feds had come into the state in relation to some of the dispensaries. In California they wouldnt have told the owners to move their business and given them 45 day.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/241901/339/Federal-pot-crackdown-hits-Colo-shops

frank2
Thu Jan 12th, 2012, 08:38 PM
You know, Frank! If you have never shot it, or smoked it? You will never die, cause you have never lived. Love from Sin city. FKGH.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Jan 13th, 2012, 07:22 AM
The Feds are staying out of it and have said that they will not get involved unless things get out of hand.
The FEDS are out of hand, and We The People need to stop them.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Jan 13th, 2012, 07:23 AM
You know, Frank! If you have never shot it, or smoked it? You will never die, cause you have never lived. Love from Sin city. FKGH.
Hah! Hey bro, hope all's well out there for ya and you're finding some good roads. Try going over the hill to Pahrump and heading the back way to Death Valley.

Ezzzzy1
Fri Jan 13th, 2012, 09:33 AM
The FEDS are out of hand, and We The People need to stop them.

GET YOUR TORCHES!

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/Ezzzzy1/TorchMob.png

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Jan 13th, 2012, 02:37 PM
GET YOUR TORCHES!

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/Ezzzzy1/TorchMob.png
Don't forget the pitchforks!