PDA

View Full Version : repos

#1Townie
Thu Jan 26th, 2012, 09:18 AM
these are what i have leaving for this week. i remember someone asking if i ever pick up any bikes.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b9/nvrider/2012-01-26_09-13-35_196.jpg

grim
Thu Jan 26th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Those Honda fury's are pretty sexy. Nice Yamaha too are those going to the bank now or do you guys auction them off

salsashark
Thu Jan 26th, 2012, 09:28 AM
Those Honda fury's are pretty sexy. Nice Yamaha too are those going to the bank now or do you guys auction them off

There's a Honda Fury in that pic? I see two yammis and a victory... I can't tell what the other cruiser is.

#1Townie
Thu Jan 26th, 2012, 09:29 AM
ummm no hondas. lol. two r6s and two victorys. no they leave from here to a transporter that and they fill a semi and take them to so cal to be auctioned off. the black r6 only has like 50 miles on it.

Jmetz
Thu Jan 26th, 2012, 09:29 AM
It's under the tarp. Duh!

salsashark
Thu Jan 26th, 2012, 09:30 AM
It's under the tarp. Duh!

where it would belong :lol:

Dr. Joe Siphek
i see 2 yami's and 2 victory's.

#1Townie
hahaha no the tarp has under it about 100 gallons of diesel.

Mother Goose
Thu Jan 26th, 2012, 09:36 AM
You can drop off the white R6 at my house. I'll PM you the address. ;)

grim
Thu Jan 26th, 2012, 09:38 AM
My bad didn't notice the emblem on the tank and the fury's are raked out more on the front end. Why so cal? How come they can't be auctioned off here in Colorado?

#1Townie
Thu Jan 26th, 2012, 09:42 AM
You can drop off the white R6 at my house. I'll PM you the address. ;)

i wish bro. we had a boat come through here about a month ago that i wanted.

My bad didn't notice the emblem on the tank and the fury's are raked out more on the front end. Why so cal? How come they can't be auctioned off here in Colorado?
they go to so cal because of cali smog regulations. anything new sold in cali has to meet their smog so bikes in so cal are restricted more. but if they are sold used they do not have to meet that. so all sport bikes and that go to cali where they will get top doller. as for harleys and things like that most if them go to texas. motor homes and campers and things like that go to kansas city. i have no idea why on that.

grim
Thu Jan 26th, 2012, 09:47 AM
i wish bro. we had a boat come through here about a month ago that i wanted.

they go to so cal because of cali smog regulations. anything new sold in cali has to meet their smog so bikes in so cal are restricted more. but if they are sold used they do not have to meet that. so all sport bikes and that go to cali where they will get top doller. as for harleys and things like that most if them go to texas. motor homes and campers and things like that go to kansas city. i have no idea why on that.

What would you sy thoe yamahas would auction at? Like if I wated to fly to Cali and bid on one of them and ride it back would it be worth it?

BC14
Thu Jan 26th, 2012, 09:57 AM
What would you sy thoe yamahas would auction at? Like if I wated to fly to Cali and bid on one of them and ride it back would it be worth it?
:drink:

#1Townie
Thu Jan 26th, 2012, 10:03 AM
im not really sure but i know you would need a dealers license. tell you what i will ask the guy today what the name of the auction is and get in touch with them and find out some info for you.

i figure one of those 600's will sell for around 6-8kish at a store so figure to make money bike would auction for around 4-5ish. but thats guessing. i will look into for you.

#1Townie
Thu Jan 26th, 2012, 01:00 PM
its called national powersport auction.
http://npauctions.com/ContentPage.aspx?cp=HomePage
and yes you have to be a dealer. maybe you have a friend that could help you. i had them send me their form to register just incase you had someone. so let me know if you need it.

cbrjohnny
Thu Jan 26th, 2012, 05:17 PM
i like the green chevy in the background

mdub
Thu Jan 26th, 2012, 06:10 PM
i remember someone asking if i ever pick up any bikes.

yeah i ask that tonnie , i mean townie..so for shitty weather only the hi end stuff gets the tarp?:king:

CaptGoodvibes
Thu Jan 26th, 2012, 06:32 PM
I have a good friend in central Cali that is a motorcycle broker. I assume he buys at auction and sells to dealers. Actually, that's exactly what he does. If anyone wants me to ask him about a particular make and model, I can.

I wouldn't be looking for anything on a deal. I'd put you in touch with him.

Maybe you can buy me an IPA if things work out...

longrider
Thu Jan 26th, 2012, 07:57 PM
Townie, I'm surprised the banks you repo for dont work with the local dealers to sell the bikes. We work with a few banks and credit unions selling their repos and without going into detail we make money at it and I'm sure they get more than they would through NPA

#1Townie
Thu Jan 26th, 2012, 07:58 PM
yeah i ask that tonnie , i mean townie..so for shitty weather only the hi end stuff gets the tarp?:king:
Hahahaha no. They are kept in a fortified shed. They where out right be picked up for transport. If my client even thought these things sat outside they would drop us in heartbeat.