PDA

View Full Version : Some fun on a Berg

Bueller
Mon Jan 30th, 2012, 05:13 PM
Ran across this, made me twitch a little.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLO6lUf_SD8&feature=g-vrec&context=G23b5941RVAAAAAAAABQ

tecknojoe
Mon Jan 30th, 2012, 05:49 PM
manly shit

madvlad
Mon Jan 30th, 2012, 06:29 PM
Nice, those guys take it beyond the limit. Im jelly lol

Sean
Mon Jan 30th, 2012, 07:05 PM
:up:

Aracheon
Mon Jan 30th, 2012, 07:24 PM
Holy shit. :o

willb003
Mon Jan 30th, 2012, 11:13 PM
I laughed at that waterfall jump

brennahm
Tue Jan 31st, 2012, 08:15 AM
I guess I fail to see the amazing.

That guy's a factory rider?

Sean
Tue Jan 31st, 2012, 08:54 AM
I don't think it's amazing, just fun.

Bueller
Tue Jan 31st, 2012, 09:02 AM
I guess I fail to see the amazing.

That guy's a factory rider?
It's not amazing, it is enduro type riding, some of those places look like Taylor Park trails, that is just some good ole fun. Trials riding, that's amazing.

brennahm
Tue Jan 31st, 2012, 09:27 AM
I was referring to the "those guys take it beyond the limit" and the "holy shit". I think it looks like a great time, but not necessarily video worthy.

madvlad
Tue Jan 31st, 2012, 09:42 AM
I was referring to the "those guys take it beyond the limit" and the "holy shit". I think it looks like a great time, but not necessarily video worthy.

I just dont follow enduro or off roading motorsports so when I see this its awesome, may not be to you, just IMO.

Zach929rr
Tue Jan 31st, 2012, 10:56 AM

If am to recall correctly, last time you tried to whip the tail around like that, you took a brief dirtnap.

brennahm
Tue Jan 31st, 2012, 03:54 PM
My skills were never a part of the discussion...:)

modette99
Tue Jan 31st, 2012, 06:19 PM
I just BYOB...(Build Your Own Beta)

I'm thinking the the 450RS, just build one online comes to $9,815 with the goodies I added. Their price on the extras are pretty dang good too. I'm thinking that be my next bike, probably 2013 Spring is when I order it.

By the way that video was pretty good, not sure why you need to be a PRO to make it a good video. Lots of riders out there that do OTHER things that are not PRO but yet ride as good as any.

big53lee
Thu May 24th, 2012, 10:58 PM
I just BYOB...(Build Your Own Beta)

I'm thinking the the 450RS, just build one online comes to $9,815 with the goodies I added. Their price on the extras are pretty dang good too. I'm thinking that be my next bike, probably 2013 Spring is when I order it.

By the way that video was pretty good, not sure why you need to be a PRO to make it a good video. Lots of riders out there that do OTHER things that are not PRO but yet ride as good as any.

That byob site is sick. Sweet bikes man. Definetly wana check out your b.eta when u get it. I'm a big fan of enduro races. Raced in the RMEC lasst year in bennet and had a blast. Did pretty dam good too.

If any of you guys read dirtrider magazine check out oct 11 issue page 99 you will see a sexy ass bald guy holding a yz450 wooods beast (no beta 450rs tho) haha

Fyi fellas there are A LOT of offroad guys right here in the metro area that can ride like these dudes.

big53lee
Thu May 24th, 2012, 11:08 PM
That byob site is sick. Sweet bikes man. Definetly wana check out your b.eta when u get it. I'm a big fan of enduro races. Raced in the RMEC lasst year in bennet and had a blast. Did pretty dam good too.

If any of you guys read dirtrider magazine check out oct 11 issue page 99 you will see a sexy ass bald guy holding a yz450 wooods beast (no beta 450rs tho) haha

Fyi fellas there are A LOT of offroad guys right here in the metro area that can ride like these dudes.

Off-road legend Jimmy Lewis interviewed me and wrote the readers ride article on yours truely. Just had to clarify the sexy bald Guy comment. Haha no homo