PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Tech. Support Engineer

illadelphia
Tue Jan 31st, 2012, 12:38 PM
Nothing definite offer but my manager requested resume's for a possible hire; at worst it's on file for the future. Below are some details for the job.

In this role you will provide remote technical support to our customers in relation to installation, configuration, use and repair of Prognosis products and for promoting customer satisfaction by managing customer relationships.
You will have developed the following skills in your career to date:-

Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with sufficient product knowledge, debugging skills and problem solving skills.
Organized, managing time well and be able to multi-task. Provide timely and accurate responses to client inquiries.
Understand consequences of actions on the client, the Company, individual departments. Ability to use this understanding in selecting the correct course of action.
Require little supervision or management intervention in resolving issues.
Prior client facing experience or client facing project management experience a plus.
Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to manage client expectations.
3 to 5 years of experience in a Technical Support, Development or Consulting role.
Some L1 or L2 support experience in a software company with system administration responsibilities in a multi-platform environment would be an advantage

The office is in DTC right off of bellview. Please send me your resume's if you are interested.

illadelphia
Wed Feb 1st, 2012, 09:09 AM
you can email me resumes at either email account:

adamjsmith107@gmail.com

adam.smith@ir.com