PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated Desktop Support Managers

Nick_Ninja
Thu Feb 9th, 2012, 09:18 AM
The Office of Information Technology at the University of Colorado at Boulder is accepting applications for 2 Dedicated Desktop Support Managers. These positions function as the supervisors for front-line dedicated desktop support staff serving various departments and units across the Boulder campus. Primary responsibilities include daily supervision of staff organized into geographical teams, setting priorities for those staff, resolving escalated customer issues and solving technical issue.

Required Qualifications:
-Bachelor’s degree from an accredited higher education institution OR relevant work experience may be substituted on a year for year basis for the Bachelor’s degree.
-4 years of experience working in an IT support or functional IT area, 2 years of which include supervisory or work lead experience.

Required Competencies:
-Excellent written and oral communication skills
-Ability to handle complex customer service situations with the utmost of diplomacy, tact and sincerity.

Desired Qualifications:
-Experience with managing geographically separated teams.
-Experience supporting customers in Higher Education.
-Experience using ITSM platforms for call resolution.
-Experience with Microsoft and Mac operating systems, Active Directory, PGP and MS System Center Configuration Manager.

To apply please go to www.jobsatcu.com and reference job posting number 816025.

The University of Colorado is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.

Wrider
Thu Feb 9th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Paging T-Jolt...

Ghosty
Thu Feb 9th, 2012, 09:45 AM
This job is a goldmine for someone who wants to earn their degree, or just take college classes. Possibly worth tens of thousands of $$$ in free or discounted tuition I'm thinking, on top of your salary.

Nick_Ninja
Thu Feb 9th, 2012, 09:46 AM
This job is a goldmine for someone who wants to earn their degree, or just take college classes. Possibly worth tens of thousands of $$$ in free or discounted tuition I'm thinking, on top of your salary.

If hired, you get 6 hours tuition per semester. Standard employee benefit.

Ghosty
Thu Feb 9th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Just curious, what's the salary range offered?

Nick_Ninja
Thu Feb 9th, 2012, 10:13 AM
^ not sure. My guess +40K