PDA

View Full Version : Wow! I want this guy for president!

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Feb 13th, 2012, 01:38 PM
....and for all you idiots that claim I'm "racist" (though clearly NOT as determined by the actual definition).....he's BLACK! Yep, here I am, endorsing a BLACK candidate.

Dealing With Muslims

Two Black Americans were elected to congress this cycle, and both are Republican. Col. West is from southern Florida . He won in a walk.

This new Congressman was an extremely popular commander in Iraq . He was forced to retire because during an intense combat action a few of his men were captured. At the same time his men captured one of the guys who were with the Iraqis who captured his men.

Knowing that time was crucial and his interrogators were not getting anywhere with the prisoner, Col. West took matters into his own hands. He burst into the room and demanded thru an interpreter that the prisoner tell him where his men were being taken. The prisoner refused so Col. West took out his pistol and placed it into the prisoner's crotch and fired. Then the Col. told the prisoner that the next shot would not miss. So the prisoner said he would show where the American service members were being taken. The Americans were rescued. Someone filed a report on incorrect handling of prisoners. Col. West was forced to retire.. Col. West was just elected in November 2010 to Congress from Florida . During the elections he was part of a panel on how to handle or how to relate to Muslims. You will see his answer here explaining in just over a minute the truth about Islam.

http://secure.afa.net/afa/activism/takeaction.asp?id=384 (http://secure.afa.net/afa/activism/takeaction.asp?id=384)

salsashark
Mon Feb 13th, 2012, 01:42 PM
I've never heard Col. West say anything that I disagreed with.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Feb 13th, 2012, 01:46 PM
I've never heard Col. West say anything that I disagreed with.
Wow.....so......WE agree on something??? :) WooHoo!

modette99
Mon Feb 13th, 2012, 02:06 PM
I agree with that video as it is fact.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Feb 13th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Why haven't the libs chimed in on this?:wait:

C_M energetically backing a black candidate for president, and nobody's going to pull the racist card? SRSLY?

jbnwc
Tue Feb 14th, 2012, 09:00 AM
Col. West is just plain awesome. I don't care who you are or what your political beliefs are, you have to admire this man for his character and integrity and honesty. Here is a clip of him being straight with a kid about poor choices:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atdZaZa90H8

I was just saying this weekend that every time I hear Allen West talk I love him a little more.

TFOGGuys
Tue Feb 14th, 2012, 09:19 AM
Why haven't the libs chimed in on this?:wait:

C_M energetically backing a black candidate for president, and nobody's going to pull the racist card? SRSLY?

Frank you're a racist.

I mean seriously, you're endorsing this HUMAN over the sheep and jackasses that are running for office?

:slap:

King Nothing
Tue Feb 14th, 2012, 09:34 AM
I heard about this guy a while back. A proper American hero.

Nick_Ninja
Tue Feb 14th, 2012, 10:03 AM
The problem with West is he's too honest. He'd FAIL with the BIG $$$.

salsashark
Tue Feb 14th, 2012, 10:05 AM

sad but true

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Feb 14th, 2012, 10:30 AM
THAT.....I might have to agree with you on. Sadly for us....

King Nothing
Tue Feb 14th, 2012, 11:13 AM
Truth.

jbnwc
Tue Feb 14th, 2012, 12:07 PM

To hell with anyone who won't stand behind someone like this. He's got my vote and he'll have my money the day he throws his kevlar hat in the ring. People like West are the people who will turn our country around and pull us away from the bs politics that everyone hates.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Feb 14th, 2012, 12:15 PM
To hell with anyone who won't stand behind someone like this. He's got my vote and he'll have my money the day he throws his kevlar hat in the ring. People like West are the people who will turn our country around and pull us away from the bs politics that everyone hates.
+1000

laspariahs
Tue Feb 14th, 2012, 01:23 PM
Double post

laspariahs
Tue Feb 14th, 2012, 01:24 PM

Everyone will just vote for whomever the dems or repubs put up for them to vote for as long as the water flows the lights are on, food is cheap and the tv is on. A two party system is nothing more than the illusion of choice.

This guy doesn't have a prayer of seeing any high office.

Nick_Ninja
Tue Feb 14th, 2012, 01:52 PM

Aint neveah gonna happen. :roll:

#1Townie
Tue Feb 14th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Everyone will just vote for whomever the dems or repubs put up for them to vote for as long as the water flows the lights are on, food is cheap and the tv is on. A two party system is nothing more than the illusion of choice.

This guy doesn't have a prayer of seeing any high office.

for the last 20 years i agree. i think obama was the final tipping point. people have had enough. agree with the occupy guys or not they are living proof that this country has had enough. look at the hackers anon and everything they are doing. sure they are hacking things but they are more fighting for our rights. the people have had enough.

laspariahs
Tue Feb 14th, 2012, 02:21 PM
for the last 20 years i agree. i think obama was the final tipping point. people have had enough. agree with the occupy guys or not they are living proof that this country has had enough. look at the hackers anon and everything they are doing. sure they are hacking things but they are more fighting for our rights. the people have had enough.

People had enough in the 60s-70s as well. What happened to all those people? They now run things, they are lawyers, bankers and politicians.

Ghost
Tue Feb 14th, 2012, 02:32 PM
People had enough in the 60s-70s as well. What happened to all those people? They now run things, they are lawyers, bankers and politicians.

If you can't fight the system, join it, run it, and profit from it!

#1Townie
Tue Feb 14th, 2012, 02:35 PM

not sure i agree with you. i kind of blame alot of our issues on them.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Feb 14th, 2012, 03:34 PM
See what happens when you let the hippies run things other than protests?

#1Townie
Tue Feb 14th, 2012, 03:37 PM
damn hippies!

http://activepolitic.com:82/blog/2011-06-10a/The_Hippies_Ruined_the_World.html

jbnwc
Tue Feb 14th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Aint neveah gonna happen. :roll:

Maybe, but that doesn't mean we should stop trying. ...unless you're French.

rforsythe
Tue Feb 14th, 2012, 04:21 PM
look at the hackers anon and everything they are doing. sure they are hacking things but they are more fighting for our rights. the people have had enough.

I know more about this group than anyone on this site, they are a bunch of fucking idiots.

#1Townie
Tue Feb 14th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Maybe but at least people are trying. Im not saying they are the saviour just that atleast someone is taking on the issues.

rforsythe
Tue Feb 14th, 2012, 04:32 PM
Maybe but at least people are trying. Im not saying they are the saviour just that atleast someone is taking on the issues.

There are productive ways to take on issues, and there is being a dumb sheep in front of a computer because you're bored and have nothing better to do.