PDA

View Full Version : [Downtown] CSC 10 Year Anniversity Bash!

Bashed
Wed Feb 15th, 2012, 02:58 PM
Welp, I logged on today to see what trouble I could cause and noticed it had been ten years this December since I registered here @ the CSC.
I don't know when the first posting or birth happened here, but it couldn't have been much before then.
I want to say thanks to the powers that are behind the curtains for keeping this thang going for so long, with so little.

Second, I would think it would be appropriate to do some kind of party type thing to reconize sp the achievment later on this summer.

What say you?

~Barn~
Wed Feb 15th, 2012, 03:09 PM
First.

~Barn~
Wed Feb 15th, 2012, 03:10 PM
And thank you, WB and Ralph. :up:

asp_125
Wed Feb 15th, 2012, 03:39 PM
PAAARRRTYYYY!!!!! :up: Thank you for keeping the servers up for our drama and shit talking and friday kittehs! Yes maybe the CSC BBQ should have a 10yr birthday cake, yes?

madvlad
Wed Feb 15th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Thanks for CSC, bikes and cool people. Had a blast through all these years, learned a ton and hope to do so for much longer.

FZRguy
Wed Feb 15th, 2012, 11:43 PM
Maybe a 10 year reunion at Breck's? Or someplace more south so the Dirty SO can join?

Swift
Wed Feb 15th, 2012, 11:49 PM
Thanks for giving us a great community.

Motion to Party 4th'd

johne303
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 12:31 AM
we should do a block party! burnouts, kegs, boobs!

CaptGoodvibes
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 12:34 AM
In!

Cornfed
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 07:38 AM
we should do a block party! burnouts, kegs, boobs!

+1
If its going to be a biker party it might as well be a proper biker party.
Let's make this a big deal. Possibly a Memorial weekend bash, dare I say rally.

RajunCajun
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 08:16 AM
+1
If its going to be a biker party it might as well be a proper biker party.
Let's make this a big deal. Possibly a Memorial weekend bash, dare I say rally.

Maybe I'll actually have another bike by then. Either way, I'M F*N IN!!!

Cornfed
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 08:25 AM
If we are going to do it big we should probably start planning now. Do we need to reserve a park for memorial day? They will go fast.

RajunCajun
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 08:43 AM
If we are going to do it big we should probably start planning now. Do we need to reserve a park for memorial day? They will go fast.

Rule out burnouts and boobies if it's at a park. :puppy:

Jmetz
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 10:00 AM
1st rule of 10 year anniversary bash - You've been a member here for 10 years.

RajunCajun
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 10:04 AM

Then count out %95 of the board.... Have fun!

Jmetz
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Its all about the 5%ers.

Dr. Joe Siphek
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 10:15 AM
c'mon...i've been around for almost 9...change the rule jmetz

Bueller
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 10:18 AM
I wouldn't attend any function that would have me as a guest.

Jmetz
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Second rule of 10 year anniversary bash - I don't make the rules.

salsashark
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 10:54 AM

Then count out %95 of the board.... Have fun!

Its all about the 5%ers.

Actually... it's about the <1%'ers

The only person who has, as of today, actually been on for ten years is Bob (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/memberlist.php?order=ASC&sort=joindate)...

#2 would be Ralph and he doesn't hit his 10 year until September 2012...

So ummm... congrats Bob! Have nice party time

UglyDogRacing
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Actually... it's about the <1%'ers

The only person who has, as of today, actually been on for ten years is Bob (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/memberlist.php?order=ASC&sort=joindate)...

#2 would be Ralph and he doesn't hit his 10 year until September 2012...

So ummm... congrats Bob! Have nice party time

Not true. There are a few of us that were on the original site prior to 2002.

salsashark
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 10:59 AM
^^ Only going by what I see...

UglyDogRacing
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 11:02 AM
^^ Only going by what I see...

This forum started Sept 2002. Bob manually plugged in the 1999 date on his profile after the server crash this past year.

Jmetz
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Not true. There are a few of us that were on the original site prior to 2002.

This.

If memory serves, I think we had "The Laguna List" before we had a message board. Or we used it more at the time..

UglyDogRacing
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 11:16 AM
This.

If memory serves, I think we had "The Laguna List" before we had a message board. Or we used it more at the time..

That sounds about right. I think Barn was on that, too.

Darth Do'Urden
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 11:23 AM
So you "10 year vets" are up to what...6 people?

That sounds like a rip-roarin' good time of a party! Whose living room are you gonna reserve?

=P

UglyDogRacing
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 11:25 AM
So you "10 year vets" are up to what...6 people?

That sounds like a rip-roarin' good time of a party! Whose living room are you gonna reserve?

=P

Dont worry I wont show up and spoil the fun for you.

Jmetz
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 11:27 AM

Yeah he was.. Big Matt, MV, JRok, DRuss, Troy...

~Barn~
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 11:55 AM

:yes:

bulldog
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 11:59 AM
I use to post under the name "Hoopty" so I count! :lol: Ok, not really but he doesn't use his now anyways. I actually had a different account but lost that and started a new one, so my join date should be further back too.

Don't under-estimate us 5%...we have had some kick as parties with just the old schoolers!

Zach929rr
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 12:01 PM
Occupy CSC

we are the 99%

RajunCajun
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Bunch of snooty baz tards!!! LOL!! I don't want to go to a 5 dude circlejerk in sombodies man-cave anyway. Call it what you want, it's still just jackin off in your basement!:doublefinger:

No really, let's throw something together before the summer.

RajunCajun
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 12:05 PM
I use to post under the name "Hoopty" so I count! :lol: Ok, not really but he doesn't use his now anyways. I actually had a different account but lost that and started a new one, so my join date should be further back too.

Don't under-estimate us 5%...we have had some kick as parties with just the old schoolers!

Wasn't that back in the days when YOU were getting stabbed???

bulldog
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 12:08 PM
Wasn't that back in the days when YOU were getting stabbed??? Nope those were the days I was learning wheelies/stunts and hurting myself on sportbikes :lol:

Anyone remember this day of Hoopty
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/customavatars/avatar98_1.gif

Jmetz
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 12:10 PM

Seriously. The new CSC is way tame compared to the old parties. :lol:

bulldog
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 12:12 PM
Seriously. The new CSC is way tame compared to the old parties. :lol: I know, we hardly ever have titties everywhere and wives making out now! or Barn getting someone in a choke and throwing them outside :lol:

Oh yeah or Jmetz fainting on a chair and hitting his head! :D Will I mention the time I had a seizure on Kim and Dean's kitchen floor from too much partying!!!

RajunCajun
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 12:15 PM
I know, we hardly ever have titties everywhere and wives making out now! or Barn getting someone in a choke and throwing them outside :lol:

Titties, wives making out, Barn choking bitches?? Dam, I really missed out!!!

RajunCajun
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Nope those were the days I was learning wheelies/stunts and hurting myself on sportbikes :lol:

Anyone remember this day of Hoopty
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/customavatars/avatar98_1.gif

THAT is exactly why I've never tried to do that! LOL!

Jmetz
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 12:23 PM
I know, we hardly ever have titties everywhere and wives making out now! or Barn getting someone in a choke and throwing them outside :lol:

Oh yeah or Jmetz fainting on a chair and hitting his head! :D Will I mention the time I had a seizure on Kim and Dean's kitchen floor from too much partying!!!

I was told I passed out standing and slammed face first into Stewies shoe. Later I puked all over the floor, on a girl, blacked out and came to puking in a trash can and flipping people off that were walking by. :lol: Great night!

Jmetz
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 12:25 PM
THAT is exactly why I've never tried to do that! LOL!

It works better when you borrow someone's bike.

RajunCajun
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 12:39 PM
I was told I passed out standing and slammed face first into Stewies shoe. Later I puked all over the floor, on a girl, blacked out and came to puking in a trash can and flipping people off that were walking by. :lol: Great night!

Well done!

Hahaha, I bet it does!!

King Nothing
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 12:46 PM
I'll be there!

not really.

~Barn~
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 12:48 PM

+1

crypto0793
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Down

Airreed
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 01:03 PM
I remember Nate going into seizures at Kim-and-Deans Halloween party, it was the first and last party my wife ever went to with the CSC.....

Airreed
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Looks like I'm part of the 5% biatches:headbang::headbang::headbang:

bulldog
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 01:10 PM
I remember Nate going into seizures at Kim-and-Deans Halloween party, it was the first and last party my wife ever went to with the CSC..... :lol: Sorry bout that…scariest part was waking up with all these people in masks looking down at me (Halloween party). Weird only time that ever happened to me. Still think Kim (or maybe Dean) tried to roofy me :lol:

Ezzzzy1
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 01:24 PM
I say you let Grim in... He has more posts than most of the 10 yearers in les than one! Thats got to be good for something :lol:

grim
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 01:30 PM
I say you let Grim in... He has more posts than most of the 10 yearers in les than one! Thats got to be good for something :lol:

I had a feeling my name would come up somewhere in this whether it be good or bad. :lol:

bulldog
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Well a lot of us lost posts in the crash! Don't think it was the first time it happened either. Probably some of us should have double what it shows. Post count isn't really accurate anymore

Airreed
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Nate, I still think Barn slipped you the roofies....it was that dark time for Barn where he was "experimenting" with guys and girls....

~Barn~
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Lies!

UglyDogRacing
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 02:09 PM
It was those brownies that night...

Sully
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 02:14 PM
Ahhh.. the good ol' days... so many memories!! :headbang: (oh yeah.. I lost a few 1000's posts when the server crashed too)

The days of Hoopty, The Count, turkey bowling, Kim N Dean's Halloween parties and half nekkid pics, wheelie school at the proving grounds.. oh and so many other things I can't even mention... :bat: muahahahah

bulldog
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 02:16 PM
It was those brownies that night... Maybe...I mean I only ate like 6 of them :o :lol:

Airreed
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Whatever happened to Big-J?

Dr. Joe Siphek
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 02:35 PM
pills :lol: j/k haven't seen that dude in forever

Jmetz
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 02:37 PM
He's in New Mexico.

bulldog
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 02:41 PM
He's in New Mexico. Really? Did he move back down there? I know his mom has been sick. Sucks we lost touch :( If you ever talk to him tell him I hope everything is ok with his mom and she is in my prayers. Tell him to call me sometime!

RajunCajun
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 02:47 PM
My post count shows 1 post for ever 2 I make. It's still a mystery. Oh well...

grim
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 03:02 PM

you'd think mine shows 5 for every 1 i make :lol:

Titus
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 03:31 PM
<----seeing my original registration date...

2003, 1 more year to go

#1Townie
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Seriously. The new CSC is way tame compared to the old parties. :lol:
shit people got barned because of the old parties.

caugh... caugh...

sorry barn. :D

#1Townie
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Occupy CSC

we are the 99%

dont you start that shit on here. nooooob. :devious:

grim
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 04:38 PM
I vote that one of you older ladies or gents open a thread and post stories enough political bullshit post some funny stuff from the past everyone can get a good laugh at.

Jmetz
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 04:45 PM
This one time at Barned camp..

#1Townie
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 04:49 PM
yeah im not sure that would be all that great of a idea. there have been some all out wars on here. there was the free barn erea that led to not getting banned but getting barned. i was once barned for rick rolling bob i think. umm there have been death threats and even possible suicide bombings. the last one is a joke. umm i have never been able to spell but my first few months here was not fun. not fun at all.

actually my name was given by others from this club that made fun of people that didnt ride in the mountains everyday. they called us townies. lol. i joined just to talk shit. actually it got bad enough that i think a member on here called the cops on me at one point. i was banned from the soco meetings a few years ago... actually alot of years ago. lol. damn i never would have guessed that i would have made it this long. and i think i only got booted once. not sure maybe twice. had my post reset for post whoring with suki. but i sent the admins a very nice im sorry sir message and got them back. alot has happened on here. friends have been lost. friends have been made. riders never returned from trips. we made connections for work stuff. alot flat out wars over any kind of topic you could think off. for a while there every other thread was getting locked. mostly because of me. sorry guys. yeah it has been a fun ride. lol

Sully
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 04:49 PM
This one time at Barned camp..

:spit: omg... soooo many good times.. CRAZY SHIT!

#1Townie
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 04:52 PM
:spit: omg... soooo many good times.. CRAZY SHIT!

you and suki i think where the worst at the post whoring. well and dana. lol.

Jmetz
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 05:16 PM
This one time Hoopty and LO LO challenged each other to a wing eating contest..

grim
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Sounds like gold I think a thread should be started its all in good fun the past is the past.

#1Townie
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 05:33 PM

hahahaha i remember that!!

#1Townie
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Sounds like gold I think a thread should be started its all in good fun the past is the past.

im not sure everyone would agree. i dont want to cry again. lol

#1Townie
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 05:43 PM

actually i have not been to very many meets. i can only tell of what has taken place on here. there was this troy the troll guy. i actually wanted to hunt him down and punch him in the face. that guy. ooooohhhhhh man that guy. im getting angry just thinking about it. king and i spent a few years at each others throats.

maybe if this goes down i will have to show. i know im only at 7 years but still. for me thats a long time.

FZRguy
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 07:35 PM
….all those things and some damn good pyrotechnics, courtesy of Lurch.

Sully
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 08:40 PM
you and suki i think where the worst at the post whoring. well and dana. lol.

No effin' way that was me.. people would always confuse me with her since our names sound similar.. !! Dana totally was with all his kittehhh pics :lol:

OMG, I was there with PiercedTL and Amazzon. Do you remember when Newton busted his ass at the picnic? :bigeyes: And when Barn's new R1 was molested? :twisted:

vort3xr6
Thu Feb 16th, 2012, 09:14 PM
God I can't believe I have been here almost 3 years. I remember not knowing anybody, watching 4 dudes wreck the first ride I ever went on, an Dean handing me his RC jet fuel at the Halloween party putting hair on my marbles.

bulldog
Fri Feb 17th, 2012, 08:11 AM
This one time Hoopty and LO LO challenged each other to a wing eating contest.. Damn I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard than that day!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/bulldog420/LoHoopty-1.jpg

Here is another for memories!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/bulldog420/Misc/Hooptywhipping.jpg

Nick_Ninja
Fri Feb 17th, 2012, 10:19 AM
Some of the more memorable times:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/Nick_Ninja/Picture056.jpg

Nick_Ninja
Fri Feb 17th, 2012, 10:24 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/Nick_Ninja/IMG_1837.jpg

Nick_Ninja
Fri Feb 17th, 2012, 10:26 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/Nick_Ninja/motivator6678322.jpg

Nick_Ninja
Fri Feb 17th, 2012, 10:29 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/Nick_Ninja/IMG_2571.jpg

~Barn~
Fri Feb 17th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Oh dear lord, if I went digging through my photo archives....

salsashark
Fri Feb 17th, 2012, 10:41 AM

Do it, do it, do it...

Dr. Joe Siphek
Fri Feb 17th, 2012, 10:44 AM
I remember when [You] would start all kinds of Drama. :lol: I even have an old PM from Bob telling me to stop using it, think it finally got shut down :dunno:

salsashark
Fri Feb 17th, 2012, 10:45 AM
:lol:

[you] was a blast while it lasted...

Nick_Ninja
Fri Feb 17th, 2012, 11:21 AM

A trip down memory lane ............ doeeeeet ~Barn~!

~Barn~
Fri Feb 17th, 2012, 11:25 AM
If only I could direct host on the forum still....

:sadpanda:

Jmetz
Fri Feb 17th, 2012, 11:35 AM
There's always image shack..

salsashark
Fri Feb 17th, 2012, 01:48 PM
here's a couple photochops sitting in the depths...

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-9ZW1xUGSM60/TEBtO2aqVKI/AAAAAAAALPc/v_mplNM0J2I/s640/cscbarn.jpg

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-IaUTMsCyIZI/TEBtWZkLECI/AAAAAAAALPo/NWHvcbTRln8/s512/GR2.jpg

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-KtLc4KzKwzM/TEBtcNvHCCI/AAAAAAAALP4/dyLF-gmo4e8/s483/steppin.jpg

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-hwBDuGPn_Ng/TEBtcYLAoxI/AAAAAAAALP8/uRbH1V76a2Q/s848/stoppie.jpg

haywood jablome
Fri Feb 17th, 2012, 03:11 PM

SNAP IN Z FORMATION!!

haywood jablome
Fri Feb 17th, 2012, 03:14 PM

Did you say HOOPTY or LOOPTY? I still have that video!!!! OH YEAH!!!!

Jmetz
Fri Feb 17th, 2012, 03:21 PM
We use to be a pretty tight group and had a lot of great times. I definitely miss that.

haywood jablome
Fri Feb 17th, 2012, 03:21 PM
How about body surfing down the stairs at Matt's house in the springs? Or fitting like 1 million bikes in his single stall garage...

Cornfed
Fri Feb 17th, 2012, 03:23 PM
We use to be a pretty tight group and had a lot of great times. I definitely miss that.

What happen? The clique get too big?

#1Townie
Fri Feb 17th, 2012, 03:24 PM
here's a couple photochops sitting in the depths...

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-hwBDuGPn_Ng/TEBtcYLAoxI/AAAAAAAALP8/uRbH1V76a2Q/s848/stoppie.jpg
I miss those days so bad.

haywood jablome
Fri Feb 17th, 2012, 03:33 PM

I moved away!!

Jmetz
Fri Feb 17th, 2012, 03:39 PM

Life.

Cornfed
Fri Feb 17th, 2012, 03:43 PM
Life.

Sounds like a real buzz kill. I hope I don't get one of those.

Nick_Ninja
Fri Feb 17th, 2012, 04:44 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/scottymac/Colorado%20October/burn1.gif

This guy knowz whaaaaaz up :up:

Jmetz
Fri Feb 17th, 2012, 04:53 PM
Bills BBQ. I remember everyone tearing it up on the go cart all day.

Bueller
Fri Feb 17th, 2012, 07:11 PM
Bill's BBQ
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee291/rmsupermoto999/Old%20CSC/753cf477.jpg
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee291/rmsupermoto999/Old%20CSC/867ccd2d.jpg
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee291/rmsupermoto999/Old%20CSC/db4fed7d.jpg
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee291/rmsupermoto999/Old%20CSC/8d20b8b4.jpg
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee291/rmsupermoto999/Old%20CSC/cb96cbd5.jpg
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee291/rmsupermoto999/Old%20CSC/b556dd8d.jpg
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee291/rmsupermoto999/Old%20CSC/e77eab3f.jpg
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee291/rmsupermoto999/Old%20CSC/ac411f96.jpg
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee291/rmsupermoto999/Old%20CSC/00ab39d1.jpg

The rest with some short videos and some other stuff too.

http://photobucket.com/oldschoolz

Nick_Ninja
Fri Feb 17th, 2012, 08:16 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/Nick_Ninja/muffin_man.jpg

~Barn~
Fri Feb 17th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Wow. Nicely played, Jeff.

busagirl
Sun Feb 19th, 2012, 10:53 PM
Its all about the 5%ers.

:up:

Spiderman
Wed Mar 7th, 2012, 10:59 AM
This forum started Sept 2002. Bob manually plugged in the 1999 date on his profile after the server crash this past year.

Jim is correct. I did adjust my join date, but I did that years ago, to more accurately reflect when I joined the club, but 1999 doesn't sound right if the club was only formed in 2000. :think:

Edit: Holy crap! What a trip down memory lane!!

Spiderman
Wed Mar 7th, 2012, 11:23 AM

:no: Your post count is fine. I'll send you a PM.

Tylar
Wed Mar 7th, 2012, 11:57 AM
I was able to find myself from 2001 in the archives.

Back in the day of attbi email addresses.

wackiness.

Mother Goose
Wed Mar 7th, 2012, 01:52 PM
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/897/lbb7ec755c206436086a0dfad2.jpg

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/3317/0712071744io5.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/2746_91779450927_669660927_2819083_2160659_n.jpg

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/609/dsc02341cr6.jpg

And.....
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/6880/dsc00023bn4.jpg

~Barn~
Wed Mar 7th, 2012, 02:00 PM

Mother Goose
Wed Mar 7th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Canuck had hair back then too.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/chadwickvr6/bye%20bye/STUART003.jpg

Track days at Second Creek
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/chadwickvr6/DSCN5326.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b381/chadwick929/album_pic5.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b381/chadwick929/becky0220fp.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b381/chadwick929/IMG_1779.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b381/chadwick929/02-08-06_2057.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b381/chadwick929/03-22-06_2227.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b381/chadwick929/Party/DSC00014.jpg

http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww191/johnwickrs/Random/DSC03435.jpg

Jeff's first broken leg.... awwww. He was so young back then.
http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww191/johnwickrs/Random/DSC_3532.jpg

Mother Goose
Wed Mar 7th, 2012, 02:10 PM
More?! Ok, fine.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/2746_91771950927_669660927_2818942_840200_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/2746_91773065927_669660927_2818992_5042843_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/2746_91790735927_669660927_2819243_6687558_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/2746_91791040927_669660927_2819249_4686525_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/2746_91795865927_669660927_2819305_5619370_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/2746_91807510927_669660927_2819489_4951323_n.jpg

Mother Goose
Wed Mar 7th, 2012, 02:11 PM
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/2746_91807530927_669660927_2819491_1416027_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/2746_91815885927_669660927_2819592_8204320_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/2746_91778535927_669660927_2819076_8199334_n.jpg