probably makes a great frame slider. :lol:

firefghtr
Wed Jun 29th, 2005, 06:18 PM
oh my gay

Wahooman
Wed Jun 29th, 2005, 07:57 PM
that is one ugly bitch......

you didn't mention his whole hand on the brake lever jeff... jeeze!! :slap:
Off subject somewhat...but in our race class on Monday, Ricky pointed out to start using all 4 fingers for the brake lever...in race situation obviously. Look at the onboard camera's of Rossi....he uses all 4 as well.
Maybe its Rossi under that lid :lol:
Okay.......
Helmet is :down:

japrules
Wed Jun 29th, 2005, 08:27 PM
:gay:

Bueller
Wed Jun 29th, 2005, 08:34 PM
Ricky pointed out to start using all 4 fingers for the brake lever....
Did he happen to explain why? Or just say do as I do?

R1chie
Wed Jun 29th, 2005, 09:22 PM
So Jeff,

You are officially designating this the "squid lid"?
I think you will find these will become more and more popular and will probably have to lose the squid/gay reference. But who knows, I remember years ago in motocross pink and purple pant and jerseys were cool. What do you think of this one? What if it was red and Bob got one, would it be cool then? :)
http://www.helmetguy.com/gallery/albums/Yellow-spiderman-helmet/Yellow_spiderman_helmet_left_front.highlight.jpg

Airreed
Wed Jun 29th, 2005, 10:31 PM
it looks like a pissed off Grinch....it might be cool in a Xmas parade while wearing a Santa suit....

definately :gay:

i don't think he gets many ladies with that lid....or dudes....

Mista Black
Wed Jun 29th, 2005, 10:43 PM
So Jeff,

I think you will find these will become more and more popular and will probably have to lose the squid/gay reference. But who knows, I remember years ago in motocross pink and purple pant and jerseys were cool. What do you think of this one? What if it was red and Bob got one, would it be cool then? :)
http://www.helmetguy.com/gallery/albums/Yellow-spiderman-helmet/Yellow_spiderman_helmet_left_front.highlight.jpg

i didnt say the lid made him a squid just that he appears to be one

BenDover
Thu Jun 30th, 2005, 02:35 AM
i don't think he gets many ladies with that lid....or dudes....

'Cause we all know the only way to get chicks is to leave the helmet on the side of the bike. ;)

Lewis2280
Fri Jul 1st, 2005, 08:17 AM
I like the concept but the green grinch look sucks. The spider isn't bad though I'll stick with the mirrored lense on the flat black hanging off the side of the bike for now though.

Sully
Fri Jul 1st, 2005, 09:10 AM
:gay:

R1chie
Fri Jul 1st, 2005, 09:10 AM
So Jeff,

i didnt say the lid made him a squid just that he appears to be one

You are starting to sound like a politician Jeff, define is... or appear. :D You sir because of your helmet, have the appearance of being a squid.... although I am not calling you one. Only noting your stature, demeanor, social status, actions, and attitude gives me the perception that you have the appearance of being one.. :lol:

sprtbkbabe
Fri Jul 1st, 2005, 09:18 AM
:o :o :o

SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mista Black
Fri Jul 1st, 2005, 10:07 AM
cool lid... locked arms... severly bent wrists... squid :roll:

:P

see... i said the lid was cool... and he looks like a squid to me... i never said a thing about the helmet making him a squid... my statement mentions nothing of the lid being the defining factor in my decision that he is obviously a squid. that was all you rich.

So Jeff, You are officially designating this the "squid lid"?

Wahooman
Sun Jul 3rd, 2005, 06:44 PM
Ricky pointed out to start using all 4 fingers for the brake lever....
Did he happen to explain why? Or just say do as I do?
He basically stated that you will stop faster by doing so. It is hard to get used too as I usually only use one or 2 fingers. I guess it makes sense though if all 4 or there you can pull harder and probably not fatigue your fingers??

Bueller
Sun Jul 3rd, 2005, 08:19 PM
I have yet to suffer finger fatigue in any race including endurance races :lol: I think I would much rather have a better contol grip (not death grip) on my clipon. I can easily lock up my front wheel and throw my butt over the bars with 2 fingers.
Thats why we pay big $ for good brake components. I really don't get that one :?
I even thought about it at the track Thurs. night and couldn't justify using more than two.