PDA

View Full Version : Dude gets owned on Jeep Forum

modette99
Sun Feb 19th, 2012, 11:34 AM
In a nutshell dude sells many parts, but never ships or gives money back, its an excuse one after another.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/sent-money-no-parts-help-jackedup4x4-1326648/

His information is posted up dude whines, test from him are posted, now he claims he will sue and own the JF...LOL

This guy is classic...

:doublefinger:

willb003
Sun Feb 19th, 2012, 02:48 PM
what page does the good stuff start on

#1Townie
Sun Feb 19th, 2012, 03:20 PM
just go to the site and then look up the user name moparboy and you can see his posts. i think its funny but a little mild. let someone screw me out of a few parts like that i would post more then what that site did. never know who you are screwing on the webs. people like me make a living finding people. lol good for those guys trying to get what is owed to them.

Ezzzzy1
Sun Feb 19th, 2012, 03:22 PM
I say he "owned" himself (the guy that got screwed)... When he sent the paypal payment he sent it as a personal "payment owed" so he didnt have to pay the 3% fee.

If he had done it the correct way all he would have had to do is open a case with Paypal and it would have been resolved one way or another.

modette99
Sun Feb 19th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Except this dude been screwing lots of people. Not just a slow ship case.

Well we have photos, his great aunt, his mother, his ex, his friends, and now his address is 95% sure.

I found the match.com profile...LOL As someone said, wonder if the new girl knows that...LOL

#1Townie
Sun Feb 19th, 2012, 05:26 PM
yeah i got all the cool stuff that could even get you his ss#. he gets what he has coming to him. there are some really and i do mean really cool tricks with skip tracing now days.

neh
Mon Feb 20th, 2012, 11:50 PM
Jump to 89 till the end. everyone is happy now.

Bashed
Tue Feb 21st, 2012, 12:20 PM
This thread is what is fucked up with the internet.
What motivated Modette to post other Forums drama here and other forums?
Does this make you feel good about your self?
Do you have nothing better to do?
Good job spreading the hate.

#1Townie
Tue Feb 21st, 2012, 12:42 PM
angry bash... lol

modette99
Tue Feb 21st, 2012, 06:51 PM
LOL

Why do people post news stories? LOL Why do people post links to pictures?

Mainly because it was some fun ass drama to read...

Do you feel good about yourself for posting to my thread...LOL