PDA

View Full Version : Every dog is a good dog

salsashark
Tue Feb 21st, 2012, 02:37 PM
No drama, just a great commercial about doggehs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D3rwe-386c

50sGrl
Tue Feb 21st, 2012, 02:45 PM
:up:

Remember this fella?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJaMyhNio_0&feature=related

grim
Tue Feb 21st, 2012, 02:52 PM
Awesome ive actually been looking for a Husky now that i can finally have one!!!!!

Ghost
Tue Feb 21st, 2012, 03:00 PM
Awesome ive actually been looking for a Husky now that i can finally have one!!!!!

I miss mine. Grew up with them (and Shepherds) they're a fantastic breed, just very, VERY active, and very smart.

If you get one, be sure you have the time and energy for them, or they'll get bored (and then chew/destroy).

Still, they are awesome.

grim
Tue Feb 21st, 2012, 03:26 PM
I miss mine. Grew up with them (and Shepherds) they're a fantastic breed, just very, VERY active, and very smart.

If you get one, be sure you have the time and energy for them, or they'll get bored (and then chew/destroy).

Still, they are awesome.

Myself my kid and my wife will always keep the dog occupied especially my kid she loves throwing balls, the weird thing is she has managed to get the cat to chase the balls!

The hunt continues I can only find one breeder in CO and they dont have a litter right now. I am always on the peel with DDFL if anyone see's anything give me a shout.

bulldog
Tue Feb 21st, 2012, 03:27 PM
Myself my kid and my wife will always keep the dog occupied especially my kid she loves throwing balls, the weird thing is she has managed to get the cat to chase the balls!

The hunt continues I can only find one breeder in CO and they dont have a litter right now. I am always on the peel with DDFL if anyone see's anything give me a shout. Real men buy Bulldogs! :D

grim
Tue Feb 21st, 2012, 03:30 PM
Real men buy Bulldogs! :D

And take weird sexually enticing photographs of them?

bulldog
Tue Feb 21st, 2012, 03:31 PM
And take weird sexually enticing photographs of them? You are a sick man! :lol:

Ghost
Tue Feb 21st, 2012, 03:33 PM

The hunt continues I can only find one breeder in CO and they dont have a litter right now. I am always on the peel with DDFL if anyone see's anything give me a shout.

Search PetFinder and/or Google for the local rescues. Not sure how many survived the economic downturn, but there used to be quite a few local Husky/Malamute shelters around--all of mine were purebred but rescues.

bulldog
Tue Feb 21st, 2012, 03:37 PM
Search PetFinder and/or Google for the local rescues. Not sure how many survived the economic downturn, but there used to be quite a few local Husky/Malamute shelters around--all of mine were purebred but rescues. Don't encourage him!!! Didn't you just see he wants a dog to take sexual pictures of it! I mean what kind of person asks that question about a dog :lol:

bulldog
Tue Feb 21st, 2012, 03:51 PM
Don't forget this lab needs a home http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=44387

Zach929rr
Tue Feb 21st, 2012, 05:15 PM
I would get a husky in a heartbeat if I actually had the time to care for it. Maybe in the next couple of years...

Nice vid :D

BC14
Tue Feb 21st, 2012, 08:04 PM
Belgian Malinois dock dog, FTW!!!!!!

#1Townie
Tue Feb 21st, 2012, 08:26 PM
And take weird sexually enticing photographs of them?

:no:

Think
Tue Feb 21st, 2012, 09:45 PM
Real men buy Bulldogs! :D
Real men don't buy dogs at all, they rescue them. Ridiculous how many amazing shelter pets get put to sleep because so many people just HAVE to buy from a breeder. Makes me sick.

And back on topic, awesome video.

#1Townie
Tue Feb 21st, 2012, 10:22 PM
Yeah I can agree to that.

grim
Tue Feb 21st, 2012, 10:22 PM
:no:

Don't judge, that comment was directed at the fact Bulldog has posted a picture of a bulldog in a thong and a bra.

#1Townie
Tue Feb 21st, 2012, 10:27 PM
Don't judge, that comment was directed at the fact Bulldog has posted a picture of a bulldog in a thong and a bra.
Yeah whateva I do what I want!

Wrider
Wed Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:37 AM
Yeah whateva I do what I want!

You ain't Rick James, I'm Rick James bitch!

Me ---->:slap:<---- You

Cat118!
Wed Feb 22nd, 2012, 04:53 AM
Every breed has a rescue. Look up colorado husky rescue. People buy dogs and realize one way out another they can't handle. Breed rescue are full of people who are in love with the breed and foster then to keep out of shelters, great places. Rescue one of them

#1Townie
Wed Feb 22nd, 2012, 06:57 AM
You ain't Rick James, I'm Rick James bitch!

Me ---->:slap:<---- You
nsfw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZLVi4v7lSM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Wrider
Wed Feb 22nd, 2012, 07:58 AM
nsfw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZLVi4v7lSM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Lol good episode... Very nice!

bulldog
Wed Feb 22nd, 2012, 08:04 AM
Don't judge, that comment was directed at the fact Bulldog has posted a picture of a bulldog in a thong and a bra. I have no idea what you are talking about...sicko! :D :lol:

Every breed has a rescue. Look up colorado husky rescue. People buy dogs and realize one way out another they can't handle. Breed rescue are full of people who are in love with the breed and foster then to keep out of shelters, great places. Rescue one of them Yup, even Bulldogs! http://www.rescuebulldogs.org/display.pl

Real men don't buy dogs at all, they rescue them. Ridiculous how many amazing shelter pets get put to sleep because so many people just HAVE to buy from a breeder. Makes me sick.

And back on topic, awesome video. As shown above Bulldogs can be rescued too. I rescued mine from a man that was killed in war! I agree, breeders SUCK!

SaShWhO
Wed Feb 22nd, 2012, 08:51 AM
http://cs301311.vk.com/u80047141/-14/x_6bac5959.jpg

this is what happens to good dogs when some punk teenagers had some leftover 4th of July fireworks.

grim
Wed Feb 22nd, 2012, 08:51 AM
Breeders ask for waaaaaay to much money for their dogs.

grim
Wed Feb 22nd, 2012, 08:54 AM
this is what happens to good dogs when some punk teenagers had some leftover 4th of July fireworks.

Those teenagers would never see the light of day if i got my hands on them.

bulldog
Wed Feb 22nd, 2012, 08:59 AM
http://cs301311.vk.com/u80047141/-14/x_6bac5959.jpg

this is what happens to good dogs when some punk teenagers had some leftover 4th of July fireworks. I would go to prison if I caught someone doing that...makes me sick!!!! People suck!

#1Townie
Wed Feb 22nd, 2012, 11:49 AM
little mother fuckers!!!!! that kind of shit brings the demon out in me.

Think
Wed Feb 22nd, 2012, 01:49 PM
Can you guys stop quoting the damn picture? That literally just ruined my day.

grim
Wed Feb 22nd, 2012, 02:21 PM

That's actually why i didn't put the pic in my quote

Ghost
Wed Feb 22nd, 2012, 02:21 PM

Yeah, same. Saw that this morning, been brewing about it ever since.

BC14
Wed Feb 22nd, 2012, 06:03 PM
Yeah, same. Saw that this morning, been brewing about it ever since.
Yep, that pissed me off something fierce first thing.... Thanks Sascha.

The Black Knight
Wed Feb 22nd, 2012, 07:15 PM
People that do shit like this makes me sick. I can only hope that one day I catch them in the scope of my 7 mag. One gentle squeeze of the trigger and I'll turn their face into what they did to this poor dog. People always say, "well if you do that, you'll just go to jail." HAHA you can't send to jail what you don't know where the round came from. :sniper:

Ghost
Wed Feb 22nd, 2012, 10:04 PM
People that do shit like this makes me sick. I can only hope that one day I catch them in the scope of my 7 mag. One gentle squeeze of the trigger and I'll turn their face into what they did to this poor dog. People always say, "well if you do that, you'll just go to jail." HAHA you can't send to jail what you don't know where the round came from. :sniper:

Good luck & good hunting.

Wrider
Thu Feb 23rd, 2012, 07:22 AM

Good luck & good hunting.

+1

Lemme know if you need a spotter/backup.

Reyven
Thu Feb 23rd, 2012, 07:43 AM

I've got one. He's a handful. Very hard headed and stubborn. Doesn't care about chasing a ball until it's one that another dog has. Then he takes it and doesnt give it back.

Even though he's a jerk, he's a great dog. I know everyone has their favorite breed, huskies happen to be mine.

As other have said, check out the North Star rescue http://www.northstarhuskyrescue.org/animals/browse as well as Petfinder.com and keep an eye on the shelters. When talking to a lady at the shelter in the Springs, she said huskies come and go all the time, they are frequent flyers. People get them and dont understand them and cannot keep them occupied and contained, so they find a way out to amuse themselves.