PDA

View Full Version : Ouch !!! (Graphic)

DemonRider
Tue Feb 28th, 2012, 10:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0XY9zoHJbk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

WolFeYeZ
Tue Feb 28th, 2012, 10:16 PM
That foot is not facing the right way...

Ghosty
Tue Feb 28th, 2012, 11:10 PM
HOLYYYY!!! *gasp*

#1Townie
Wed Feb 29th, 2012, 03:55 AM
Dude what a pile of shit! Your friend is fucked up and your first reaction is I have to video it and post it on youtube?

Wrider
Wed Feb 29th, 2012, 05:13 AM
Ummm, I noticed that every other bike had stopped, dismounted, de-geared, and started directing traffic before the camera started rolling.
Besides a lot of times it's useful to get footage/pictures of the scene for insurance/police paperwork/figuring out what the fuck happened...

And ouch...

WolFeYeZ
Wed Feb 29th, 2012, 05:13 AM
Dude what a pile of shit! Your friend is fucked up and your first reaction is I have to video it and post it on youtube?

I hope that one person films my crash someday, of course after someone else has helped me out :P

Ghosty
Wed Feb 29th, 2012, 05:18 AM
Since the police are already there and other people are trying to help the victim, I assume it wasn't his first reaction. But I agree, letting it get leaked to Youtube (by anyone but the actual victim) is poor judgement. Shitty thing to do to a fellow rider, unless he allowed it.

vort3xr6
Wed Feb 29th, 2012, 09:12 AM
From the looks of how much blood he was losing, and how little medical attention he was getting, I would be surprised if he survived.

Jmetz
Wed Feb 29th, 2012, 09:44 AM
Yeah with the damage that bad someone should've put a tourniquet on his thigh.

mdub
Wed Feb 29th, 2012, 09:51 AM
looks like he'll be riding with training wheels for now on. if he survived the blood lost.