PDA

View Full Version : Favor in Arvada

Sean
Wed Feb 29th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Now that I am in the middle of nowhere, I need a Denver favor. My immediate "go to guys" are all in Jackson Hole boarding. Is there anybody in/near Arvada that could go check out something for me, and if it's legit, buy it? It's on Craigslist.

Then I could arrange to meet up with that person at a different time or workout shipping. I'd be happy to paypal you the cash before, or after, whatever works best. People can vouch for me here. I'd prefer someone I know. Would need to be done soon...maybe tomorrow night?

Let me know. Thanks! :cheers:

willb003
Wed Feb 29th, 2012, 07:28 PM
I can do it for ya. I will have an opening tomorrow between 3 and 5 where I have nothing to do, and will be in that area.LMK.

rforsythe
Wed Feb 29th, 2012, 07:59 PM
What, your crack dealer won't drive to Rifle?

grim
Wed Feb 29th, 2012, 08:09 PM

No I have to go to pueblo.

Aracheon
Wed Feb 29th, 2012, 08:42 PM

Ahahahahaha :lol: :lol:

Sean
Wed Feb 29th, 2012, 09:21 PM
I can do it for ya. I will have an opening tomorrow between 3 and 5 where I have nothing to do, and will be in that area.LMK.Thanks Will! I'm waiting on an email from the guy, shipping might be an option. I'll PM you in the morning after I hear more. I'll def owe you a beer or two.

What, your crack dealer won't drive to Rifle?I'm in Rifle now and way into Meth. Crack is for city folk. Get your drug addictions straight, Ralph....

Ahahahahaha :lol: :lol:
:slap:

(not sure why, I just figured you'd need a slap)

Slo
Thu Mar 1st, 2012, 09:07 AM
Hey Sean, if all help falls through, let me know, I am always travelling between golden and denver.

BC14
Thu Mar 1st, 2012, 11:19 AM
I'm not doing anything all day Friday, and am available today as well. Lemme know if you're in need of assistance.

rforsythe
Thu Mar 1st, 2012, 12:03 PM
I'm in Rifle now and way into Meth. Crack is for city folk. Get your drug addictions straight, Ralph....

Google "shake and bake", you can cook your own in a 2-liter bottle. Despite a better than average chance of blowing yourself to bits, meth heads and dealers everywhere are finding it to be a very efficient way to get product.

BC14
Thu Mar 1st, 2012, 12:09 PM
Google "shake and bake", you can cook your own in a 2-liter bottle. Despite a better than average chance of blowing yourself to bits, meth heads and dealers everywhere are finding it to be a very efficient way to get product.
:lol:
http://www.thelostogle.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/shakenbakecrystalmeth2.jpg

Owen_R6
Thu Mar 1st, 2012, 01:58 PM
If the others cant, i'll be able to help you no problem...just lemme know

Sean
Thu Mar 1st, 2012, 04:05 PM
Thanks for the offers fella's, but I got it all squared away. Really appreciate everybody offering to help out! :up:

Google "shake and bake", you can cook your own in a 2-liter bottle. Despite a better than average chance of blowing yourself to bits, meth heads and dealers everywhere are finding it to be a very efficient way to get product.Good to know....I guess. Seems like a viable business opportunity when times are tough. :dunno:

Just kidding Erik. :eyebrows: