PDA

View Full Version : Is Anyone up for a ride: March 2,3,4?

GoldenBoy
Thu Mar 1st, 2012, 10:25 AM
Just want to ride and meet some Peeps.

mdub
Thu Mar 1st, 2012, 10:26 AM
might be dwn for 3rd and 4th.....

GoldenBoy
Thu Mar 1st, 2012, 10:31 AM
might be dwn for 3rd and 4th.....

Just let me know how you are feeling on sat or sun and send me a PM so it hits my phones' email.

mdub
Thu Mar 1st, 2012, 10:46 AM
sounds good....will let y'know...might be helping summit82 with some fork tuning saturday. depends how long it takes we might meet (if summit82 wants to ride) up with u somewhere in the middle since we are south of 470.

thankgod
Thu Mar 1st, 2012, 11:12 AM
It's supposed to snow all weekend:cold:....If Saturday's nice I'd be down for GG...Rode it last weekend and no snow just runoff, till Neds, then there was snow EVERYWHERE.

mdub
Thu Mar 1st, 2012, 02:35 PM
Rode it last weekend and no snow just runoff, till Neds, then there was snow EVERYWHERE.

should've hit me up i would have rode with you

thankgod
Thu Mar 1st, 2012, 06:09 PM
should've hit me up i would have rode with you

Mdub, PM if you want my number... It was a SLOW ride :) Looks like Sunday would be best for a group ride...Hi of 58 via Weather Channel

mdub
Thu Mar 1st, 2012, 06:11 PM
I hear ya. sunday, might just be fun cruising in and around denver metro....

ShortyC_303
Thu Mar 1st, 2012, 09:25 PM
Im down for sunday ride

mdub
Thu Mar 1st, 2012, 09:34 PM
Just heard the weather. Mid 60's

madvlad
Thu Mar 1st, 2012, 09:36 PM
I'll be out sunday around town, canyons are out of the question for me. High country has been seeing way too much snow.

Matty
Thu Mar 1st, 2012, 11:02 PM
Eh.... Maybe.

GoldenBoy
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 12:03 PM
Sweet sounds like sunday it is then.

bornwildnfree
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 02:39 PM
Down for sunday if i'm not riding with clovis.

thankgod
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 05:05 PM
time? super secret meeting location??? I'll be wrenching on my ride tomorrow, so I'm in for sunday, I say we mob to the tilted kilt :D

mdub
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 05:14 PM
Tilted kilt?

thankgod
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 05:43 PM
http://www.tiltedkilt.com (http://www.tiltedkilt.com/:p:bow::boobies::cheers::leghump::w00t:)

:p:bow::boobies::cheers::leghump::w00t: (http://www.tiltedkilt.com/:p:bow::boobies::cheers::leghump::w00t:)

thankgod
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 05:45 PM
Da hell??? "Link not found"....look it up Mdub :p

DemonRider
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 05:52 PM
http://www.tiltedkilt.com/

Fixed ;)

thankgod
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 05:56 PM
Meet: I'm thinking the Conoco on 120th and I25...Ride: then the magical HWY 93 to 6 then into Denver with no stops till we get to 116th St. Mall....walk around eat, enjoy the sunshine...whatever.....KSU 10:30am.....try and be there 1/2 hour Before....:up: I'm up for suggestions....since this ain't my thread....

thankgod
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 05:57 PM
http://www.tiltedkilt.com/
Fixed ;)

THANK YOU SIR!!!!!:applause::bow:

thankgod
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 06:06 PM
ohh and maybe we can stop next to a wa:squid::bananna::eyebrows::gay:ll of graffiti and take pictures of ourselves then post to this forum making people think we are cool. :doublefinger:

grim
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 06:46 PM
ohh and maybe we can stop next to a wa:squid::bananna::eyebrows::gay:ll of graffiti and take pictures of ourselves then post to this forum making people think we are cool. :doublefinger:

What time are you gonna be at moco?

thankgod
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 06:58 PM
What time are you gonna be at moco?

Be at the said time and place, no one said anything about MoCo.:wtf: See you there Grim...

thankgod
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 07:04 PM

I duuuno about you ...I thought it was funny :D

grim
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 07:09 PM
I duuuno about you ...I thought it was funny :D

Thought I saw moco anywho, it was funny, about as funny as your jacked up bike will look next to a finely decorated wall with spray paint.

thankgod
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 07:11 PM
Thought I saw moco anywho, it was funny, about as funny as your jacked up bike will look next to a finely decorated wall with spray paint.

Ahhh I haz boner for you grim...I love it when my bitches talk back to me:)

grim
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 07:15 PM
Ahhh I haz boner for you grim...I love it when my bitches talk back to me:)

I know you do, and I don't want to hear about how your mom talks back to you.

mdub
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 07:22 PM
Who wants to meet up at fay Meyers and then ride to 120th and i25 Conoco?

thankgod
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 07:23 PM
I know you do, and I don't want to hear about how your mom talks back to you.

Aheemm....Good one....fuck tard....like I'm in 7th grade all over again...Can we get off Mom's Grim??? Cause I just got off yours....

thankgod
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 07:24 PM
Who wants to meet up at fay Meyers and then ride to 120th and i25 Conoco?

Dude, I'll ride down to Fey, then back (up Grim's Mom's ass) then up to 120th with you....

thankgod
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 07:26 PM
Instead of "Local Jerk" it should be "Village Idiot".

mdub
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 07:28 PM
Okay. Fag Meyers. 11:00 .

grim
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 07:29 PM
Watch as the little guy flares up after making a remark about his mom :lol: Friday night entertainment right here.

mdub
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 07:31 PM
C'mon sweethearts let's ride along.

Fumet5uNo
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 07:33 PM
"exciting high five"

thankgod
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 07:36 PM
Watch as the little guy flares up after making a remark about his mom :lol: Friday night entertainment right here.

I like how you post then log off all quik like...:applause: Very Forum.esq....I was just having fun about your mom cause thats all I can think about, is your mom and how she broke her pelvis for your dad while he shot out a load that should have landed on her chin but ended up as Sean....aka Grim on the CSC...but enough about your mom, how about your wife> Or Daughter? I mean we can push this as far as you want little guy...?
It's your Mac against mine.....so just show up on Sunday and let's settle our differences and we can all go back to screwing your mom....on front of a bomb....where you took your rad graffitti pics....

grim
"exciting high five"

Received.

thankgod
Let the party begin....:bday:

grim
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 07:41 PM
I like how you post then log off all quik like...:applause: Very Forum.esq....I was just having fun about your mom cause thats all I can think about, is your mom and how she broke her pelvis for your dad while he shot out a load that should have landed on her chin but ended up as Sean....aka Grim on the CSC...but enough about your mom, how about your wife> Or Daughter? I mean we can push this as far as you want little guy...?
It's your Mac against mine.....so just show up on Sunday and let's settle our differences and we can all go back to screwing your mom....on front of a bomb....where you took your rad graffitti pics....

:lol: be sure to tip your waiter folks.

You make it too easy, please carry on dig deep let's see how fast we can get you booted off the forum.

FYI I don't log off I'm on my iphone

thankgod
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 07:43 PM
:lol: be sure to tip your waiter folks.

You make it too easy, please carry on dig deep let's see how fast we can get you booted off the forum.

FYI I don't log off I'm on my iphone

I'm having just as good of a time...:doublefinger: ANd I'm on your mom's Iphone...cause she pays my bills....Ho..:D

thankgod
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 07:44 PM

I though it was funny...

grim
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 07:46 PM
Dude why are you commenting on your own posts?

Or better yet how baked are you right now?

thankgod
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 07:51 PM
http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n544/automaticchrist/images-1.jpg

mdub
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 07:53 PM
That fucken looks like me at 5 , but w/o the cig. Haha

thankgod
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 07:55 PM
^ I told you Phillipinos lok lek stoned MExicans....

mdub
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 07:58 PM
:up::::king:

thankgod
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 07:59 PM
So are we gonna ride? Or are we gonna be forum slut's like Grim:piss: over there...

mdub
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 08:02 PM
Fag Meyers. 11:00 . Sunday

Matheo
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 10:25 PM
Count me in

Mother Goose
Sat Mar 3rd, 2012, 07:26 AM
http://www.tiltedkilt.com (http://www.tiltedkilt.com/:p:bow::boobies::cheers::leghump::w00t:)

:p:bow::boobies::cheers::leghump::w00t: (http://www.tiltedkilt.com/:p:bow::boobies::cheers::leghump::w00t:)
Twin Peaks. :eyebrows:

bornwildnfree
Sat Mar 3rd, 2012, 07:39 AM

REALLY? You actually thought this was funny? You and I had many conversations last year about your behavior on the forums. You promised me that posts like this wouldn't happen again and I defended you when I was asked if you should be banned and the crap you posted last year was no where near this bad. This is so far over the line, the line is a distant memory in your taillights. It takes a special kind of pond scum to go after a child. Enough of this childish spewing. The next post from you had better be an apology to grim, then to the club, then to me for breaking your promise. I don't know what the consequences will be, but i'm not defending you this time.

madvlad
Sat Mar 3rd, 2012, 07:51 AM
*popcorn bag all fresh out* now to enjoy the show

Fumet5uNo
Sat Mar 3rd, 2012, 07:58 AM
I like her

mastap07
Sat Mar 3rd, 2012, 08:28 AM
someone needs a nap...

Matty
Sat Mar 3rd, 2012, 09:16 AM
^ I told you Phillipinos lok lek stoned MExicans....

:up::::king:

:spit: :lol:

Matty
Sat Mar 3rd, 2012, 09:23 AM
The next post from you had better be an apology to grim, then to the club, then to me for breaking your promise. I don't know what the consequences will be, but i'm not defending you this time.

Are you really trying to be a principal to another member on this forum???

Wow, this site has changed..... if something offends you, don't read it.

Thankgod, no apology needed.

madvlad
Sat Mar 3rd, 2012, 09:26 AM

Wow, this site has changed..... it's a fucken public website, if something offends you, don't read it.

When keeping it real goes wrong bro lol

Matty
Sat Mar 3rd, 2012, 09:36 AM
When keeping it real goes wrong bro lol

right?!?!?!

pauliep
Sat Mar 3rd, 2012, 09:49 AM
So there's going to be fight out by the bike rack after school?

mastap07
Sat Mar 3rd, 2012, 10:00 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
http://www.liveforfilms.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/anchorman_fight.jpg

madvlad
Sat Mar 3rd, 2012, 10:00 AM
Roflmao

GoldenBoy
Sat Mar 3rd, 2012, 05:35 PM
Lets all meet at the Titted Kitty on 16th street and Larimer .....I mean the tilted kilt at around 1:00 for lunch and ride from there.

If you all want to ride earlier then please coordinate that amongst yourselves. On this page or however else you can get it done.

Spiderman
Sat Mar 3rd, 2012, 05:53 PM

Wow, this site has changed..... if something offends you, don't read it.

She may not have been the New Member Ambassador when you joined Matty, and I'll admit I've been seriously slacking in posting an announcement about it, considering she's been fulfilling that role for about a year and a half now... but ever since then, when a new member joins, they automatically get a PM from her welcoming them to the club, a brief explanation of the club dynamics, and instructions to contact her if they have any issues or questions.

There are a lot of things that go on, and have gone on, behind the scenes that many of you are unaware of, and if she isn't handling it herself, she's usually privy to it. So... even tho she may be a newb by your standards, or just because she's not one of the OG's, doesn't mean what she's doing should be discounted... by anyone.

In my 10 years running this club, a LOT has changed, and no one has ever stepped up and volunteered to do what she's doing, or to the extend that she's doing it. Granted, when the club was younger, there wasn't really a need for it, but over the last 4-5 years, the need has become more prevalent. Personally, I'm glad she's doing it, and am very appreciative of her efforts, because my work duties have drastically limited the number of hours that I can be online, or deal with club-related issues such as this.

With that said, I ask you to not jump down her throat or try and undermine her when she posts up trying to quell a situation.

Thanks

Matty
Sat Mar 3rd, 2012, 06:44 PM
Bob, I appreciate what you're saying and completely understand the voluntary roll she took on. However, I don't feel like threats should be made and possible consequences given on a public forum.

If you wanna Ban someone and you got the power to do it, than go ahead and do it. But dont call him out and shit. We're all adults.

Spiderman
Sat Mar 3rd, 2012, 08:09 PM
No threats were made, nor were any possible consequences given.

If we were all adults, or should I say, if we all acted like the adults we supposedly are, you and I wouldn't be having this discussion.

Matty, if you (or anyone else for that matter) would like to discuss this further, please feel free to PM me, but I think for the purpose of this thread... :horse:

Now if you'll excuse me... :drink:

willb003
Sat Mar 3rd, 2012, 09:13 PM
What's the new member PM say?

thankgod
Sat Mar 3rd, 2012, 09:36 PM
I'll apologize to Grim's Family....they have absolutely nothing to do with any of this...I was trying to get a rise outta Grim, as for Grim himself, I know he could care less about what I say... Kristy...relax, everything's gonna be alright....Matty, thanks for having my back...Spiderbob...I second that notion :guinness: See you on the road!

WolFeYeZ
Sun Mar 4th, 2012, 12:25 AM
What's the new member PM say?

This is what I got from BornWild when I joined up just over a year ago:

Hi and welcome to the Colorado Sportbike Club ("CSC" for short), Colorado's largest and most awesome sportbike club (I can't prove the last part, but I certainly think so)! My name is Christi Little and I am the New Member Ambassador for the club. You will find the forums chock-full of great information and it is a great resource for riders here in Colorado. Many of the members know each other personally and socialize together regularly; as a result, their posts on the forum may portray a less-than-cordial attitude when viewed by an outsider. If you have any questions, problems or concerns with posting on the forums or club activities, please do not hesitate to email me at bornwildnfree@gmail.com or send me a private message on the forums. I will also be hosting a New Member meet up every other month so keep an eye out for an invite. Thanks for joining and ride safe!

madvlad
Sun Mar 4th, 2012, 07:49 AM
:violin:

Ezzzzy1
Sun Mar 4th, 2012, 09:14 AM
I will be at Feys at 12:20 to head down to the Kilt if anyone wants to meet then.

mdub
Sun Mar 4th, 2012, 09:31 AM
HCan you get there earlier? Bout 4 of us will be there by 11. If not see u at the kilt

Ezzzzy1
Sun Mar 4th, 2012, 09:34 AM
HCan you get there earlier? Bout 4 of us will be there by 11. If not see u at the kilt

I was going to try but 12:30 is the earliest I can get there:(

If no one posts up to meet at 13:30 I am just going straight to the Kilt.

Save me a seat!

mdub
Sun Mar 4th, 2012, 09:40 AM
Right on.

Ezzzzy1
Sun Mar 4th, 2012, 10:01 AM
In-laws just left! BAM!

I can make 11am at Fays :rock:

Hoot
Sun Mar 4th, 2012, 10:08 AM
I may be a couple late but I'll be there. Mitchell you need a damned cell phone!

mdub
Sun Mar 4th, 2012, 10:16 AM
Cool. Ezzzzzy.

Hoot, I have been thinking bout.

Ol'Skool
Sun Mar 4th, 2012, 12:35 PM
So, apparently the meet up at conoco i-25 &120th never happened. Its all good. Got a cold windy ride in anyway

bornwildnfree
Sun Mar 4th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Awww I didn't know you were going to be there or I'd have met you. I went up to fay.

Ezzzzy1
Sun Mar 4th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Headed t the car show mdub

thankgod
Sun Mar 4th, 2012, 03:13 PM
So, apparently the meet up at conoco i-25 &120th never happened. Its all good. Got a cold windy ride in anyway

Sry Bro we got there at 10ish and didn't think anyone whould show...so we hit clear creek, then ran into some of the csc fam at tilted kilt, they are all headed to a car show, were playing pool at the Wynkoop.

mdub
Sun Mar 4th, 2012, 03:43 PM
Where is car show?

AOK303
Sun Mar 4th, 2012, 03:43 PM
You get the nose on?

mdub
Sun Mar 4th, 2012, 03:53 PM
My nose is ok.

AOK303
Sun Mar 4th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Lies lies and more lies

mdub
Sun Mar 4th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Actually, right now in process of taking stock exhaust off for Taylormade tomorrow.

Ezzzzy1
Sun Mar 4th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Where is car show?

It was at Bellevue and 25. It was pretty cool.

Sucks we lost ya...

mdub
Sun Mar 4th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Sorry. .....bout that. I went to destination hoping ya guys would be there. Hang'd out for a few min. Went to moco got gas and went home.

It was still good to get out . And yes the tilt'd kilt was Grt.

Ride again soon. Did you all run into matheo?

Ezzzzy1
Sun Mar 4th, 2012, 08:07 PM
Sorry. .....bout that. I went to destination hoping ya guys would be there. Hang'd out for a few min. Went to moco got gas and went home.

It was still good to get out . And yes the tilt'd kilt was Grt.

Ride again soon. Did you all run into matheo?

We went to MoCo and waited for about 10 minutes... Either way good ride.

We went to the show and hung for an hour or so. I ended up going back for a bit. Saw his bike couldnt find him :dunno:

madvlad
Sun Mar 4th, 2012, 08:11 PM
I thought the meet was at 225 and tamarac

Ol'Skool
Sun Mar 4th, 2012, 08:51 PM
I got there about 10:10 got gas and waited until 10:30. Older driver with a puzzled look on his face said 'you know its gonna be cold and windy today" I just smiled and said "thats what the gear is for".

Cornfed
Mon Mar 5th, 2012, 06:14 AM
Organizing a ride around here is like herding cats. Fricken impossible. A for effort though.

grim
Mon Mar 5th, 2012, 07:48 AM
Organizing a ride around here is like herding cats. Fricken impossible. A for effort though.

:lol: That's because you have to bring cookies, everyone follows the smell.

SaShWhO
Mon Mar 5th, 2012, 12:53 PM
y'all just leave these things up to daddy, mmmk!
I'll start posting up a coherent plan soon enough

bornwildnfree
Mon Mar 5th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Now you know why I always promise food lol.

mdub
Mon Mar 5th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Thanks for the chicken tenders

Zach929rr
Mon Mar 5th, 2012, 06:07 PM

Actually its pretty easy.

1) Post time, date and location
2) Show up at specified time, date and location
3) Don't give a fuck if anyone shows up
4) Ride

Cornfed
Mon Mar 5th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Actually its pretty easy.

1) Post time, date and location
2) Show up at specified time, date and location
3) Don't give a fuck if anyone shows up
4) Ride

Unfortunately I think your right. I guess its that 3rd step I have trouble with.