PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Desmo

Keyser Soze
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 08:40 AM
:cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocvppp4RN5k&feature=player_embedded

Jmetz
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 08:51 AM
Wow Roland has changed a lot since I last saw him. Took a second to recognize him, I would've never seen him going for a hippyish look. He definitely seems more relaxed as well. Little Roland is all growed up. :lol:

Cars-R-Coffins
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 12:37 PM
Ruined a nice bike. Is that what you call more money than sense?

Ghosty
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 12:41 PM
Ruined a nice bike. Is that what you call more money than sense?
+1, retarded WASTE.

ChrisCBX
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 12:57 PM
I understand he is trying to build something unusual but he should have just bought a 2012 Tuono and modded it. He could have massive V4 power and exhaust sound for a fraction of the $$$

Keyser Soze
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 01:00 PM
+1, retarded WASTE.

Why is it a waste? You can still ride it...and ride the piss out of it. Is that not what a bike is meant for? Can take it on a flat track now too. What's so wasteful about that?

Keyser Soze
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 01:02 PM
I understand he is trying to build something unusual but he should have just bought a 2012 Tuono and modded it. He could have massive V4 power and exhaust sound for a fraction of the $$$

Highly doubt Roland is concerned with the cost of a desmosedici.

Ghost
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 01:11 PM
Considering all the overheating issues that plague the Desmo as it is--basically unless it's rampaging down the road it'll overheat in slow traffic, I can't see how making it a dirt tracker helps.

Plus...yeah...way to ruin an amazing road racer by making into something it isn't.

McVaaahhh
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 01:13 PM
I liked it! :up:

Kinda like that Gallardo Rally-Car.

stubbicatt
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 03:52 PM
I remember reading somewhere that he has another, in the crate or something, so he's covered i guess.

~Barn~
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 05:23 PM
Kinda cool looking, but I'm having trouble coming to terms with the fact that a 'Sedici had to die for this to come to life. The thing doesn't do that much for me. But hey.... when you have resources and skill, knock yourself out.

And yeah... Sands definitely has a new Eddie Vedder kinda groove to him. :lol:

ThorsTwin
Fri Mar 2nd, 2012, 11:37 PM
Total dickshinery.........

Matty
Sat Mar 3rd, 2012, 09:42 AM
I liked it! :up:

Kinda like that Gallardo Rally-Car.

:imwithstupid:

tecknojoe
Sat Mar 3rd, 2012, 02:20 PM
One of my favorite builds