PDA

View Full Version : Whats more fun than watching everyone jump on the Tebow bandwagon?

Ezzzzy1
Fri Mar 9th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Its watching everyone jump on the Manning wagon :lol:

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/Ezzzzy1/Manning_Orange.jpg

Ghosty
Fri Mar 9th, 2012, 02:01 PM
I never jumped on the Tebow wagon, but he was real fun to watch. I like scramblers, even if they scare the shit out of you more often then not. Too bad he couldn't be more consistant, more Donkey fans would be gung ho about him being an actual "franchise" QB.

I dunno about Manning, not a huge fan, but can't ignore his stats. I definitely don't think we need to sacrafice the entire farm, a dozen draft pics, arms, & legs, just to get RG3. Just my opinion.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Mar 9th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Honestly, I'd rather have Tebow, and groom him to be the best Bronco QB ever. Let Manning go wherever, get us some other good players, and let's rock!

veteran_80
Fri Mar 9th, 2012, 04:43 PM
I loved watching tebow last year, but there is no denying the value of Manning.... If he's healthy.

mxer
Fri Mar 9th, 2012, 04:53 PM
Our O line and receivers aren't good enough for Manning. Why mess with a NECK injury. One whack and it could be over.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Mar 9th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Our O line and receivers aren't good enough for Manning. Why mess with a NECK injury. One whack and it could be over.
Excellent point. I wouldn't hire him.

Ezzzzy1
Fri Mar 9th, 2012, 05:27 PM
I definitely don't think we need to sacrafice the entire farm, a dozen draft pics, arms, & legs, just to get RG3. Just my opinion.

Bing!

And....

Bang!

The Brunkos will probably blow their wad on a team that cant support Manning. Guess it will just be another normal year here in Denver :lol: