PDA

View Full Version : Some Gear Help Please

Jix6
Sat Sep 13th, 2003, 10:12 AM
I just bought the Firstgear Kilemanjaro Jacket, I think it's a good buy, but now I'm lookin for some cold weather pants too. Any ideas?
Also, I'm interested in a chatterbox... I liked the one Chad had since it pluged his discman into it, but the only one Apex had was 300bucks. So I'm about to start researching some products and wondered if chatterbox was the only product out there, and if it isn't, then do they all talk to each other? Or do you have to have chatterbox to talk to people on chatterbox? Any help....

haywood jablome
Sat Sep 13th, 2003, 10:23 AM
try www.parts411.com I think they had them for $166 or i can get you one up here for around $188 or so. Let me know. Oh yeah by the way i have a MP3 player now i hook up to my chatter box works awesome. Chad

Jix6
Sat Sep 13th, 2003, 11:20 AM
sweet man, yeah i got one of dems too, but the discman seemed easier to control... not sure (I'm just trying to get all ready for the memorial ride)
which model do you have... i wanna make sure i get one i can hook tunes up to.

Kim-n-Dean
Sat Sep 13th, 2003, 01:04 PM
Chad, do you have speakers in your helmet or are you wearing earbuds or something?

BlackHawk
Sat Sep 20th, 2003, 10:52 AM
I have a pair of Firstgear Hypertex pants for winter use. They are insulated, fairly waterproof, and have side zips for commuting convenience. Performance Cycle usually has some in addition to Faye Myers and Colorado Honda. They come in mens and womens sizes and easily fit over street clothes.

I wear these in combination with a Tourmaster Cortech jacket whenever its below 40 degrees and "leather weather" is over.