PDA

View Full Version : alright who was it was it you

AOK303
Sun Mar 11th, 2012, 05:23 PM
http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_20151719/motorcyclist-escapes-high-speed-chase-lakewood

motorcycle ran from cops

thankgod
Sun Mar 11th, 2012, 05:56 PM
:dunno:

3D
Sun Mar 11th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Not this guy..... Too risky to run from the cops. Not worth it at all.

CaptGoodvibes
Sun Mar 11th, 2012, 06:17 PM
So they chased him from somewhere south of Rollinsville? How hard is it to catch a bike on a road without any side streets?

rfranks303
Sun Mar 11th, 2012, 06:23 PM
it was me. But I was on your bike so don't worry ill be ok.

Zach929rr
Sun Mar 11th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Gilpin Cty can suck a dick.

#1Townie
Sun Mar 11th, 2012, 06:53 PM
RUN FOOO!!!!!!! lol

grim
Sun Mar 11th, 2012, 06:58 PM
That kind of makes it suck for all of us.

#1Townie
Sun Mar 11th, 2012, 07:01 PM
grim i know it was you. i seen the go pro video.

Ghosty
Sun Mar 11th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Idiot. Running a red light too? Yeah, way smart on a motorcycle. I always wonder how drunk or what serious warrant some idiots have that they run from the cops, seriously.

~Barn~
Sun Mar 11th, 2012, 07:15 PM
:loser:

Cornfed
Sun Mar 11th, 2012, 07:25 PM
I always wonder how drunk or what serious warrant some idiots have that they run from the cops, seriously.

Maybe he has a perfectly clean record and wants to keep it that way.
And no, it wasnt me.

madvlad
Sun Mar 11th, 2012, 08:14 PM
You got me guys, it was me....

vort3xr6
Sun Mar 11th, 2012, 08:30 PM
DRZ's can't reach 100 mph unless you drop them from a plane, so it wasn't me. Plus I was in Arizona.

Thrill Hill
Sun Mar 11th, 2012, 08:41 PM
I saw him on my way to work this afternoon around 3:05 east bound on Hwy 6 near Heritage road. When I first saw him coming around the corner I thought, "This guy's really getting on it......in town". Three seconds later I saw a State Trooper SUV followed by 3 more patrol cars. He had a few seconds on them before reaching Colfax and 6th. I didn't recognize the bike, so don't ask. Today was one of the first nice days of the year and already someone is running from the law. I guess it's easier to lose them in town than in the canyons.

RIVR6
Sun Mar 11th, 2012, 10:20 PM
I saw him to, he looked pretty comfortable, with the 20 second lead:hibye:

Ghosty
Sun Mar 11th, 2012, 10:39 PM
Maybe he has a perfectly clean record and wants to keep it that way.
Interesting, still beyond stupid, no offense. At least with a cycle there's less chance of the guy hurting innocent bystanders, one saving grace.

blah
Sun Mar 11th, 2012, 10:53 PM
I saw him at 6th and Colfax, too. Looked like an older liter bike? Had a spare helmet on the back. Needs to work on his clutchless shifting.

After he froggered across the red light at Colfax, I knew there was no way the cops would catch him, but the cops were still chasing him pretty recklessly (as if a Ford SUV or Crown Vic can catch a bike on an open highway, anyway...). Should have called off the pointless chase....

#1Townie
Sun Mar 11th, 2012, 11:10 PM
I saw him at 6th and Colfax, too. Looked like an older liter bike? Had a spare helmet on the back. Needs to work on his clutchless shifting.

After he froggered across the red light at Colfax, I knew there was no way the cops would catch him, but the cops were still chasing him pretty recklessly (as if a Ford SUV or Crown Vic can catch a bike on an open highway, anyway...). Should have called off the pointless chase....

i figured out who it was!!! :pointlaugh:

MilkMan
Sun Mar 11th, 2012, 11:15 PM
Wasnt me, but in for the golf clap...!! Glad no one was hurt, and a part of me is glad this guy got away lol! F the police commin straight outa Compton!! LOL!!

In all serriousness though, theres really no reason to not stop if its just a simple speeding ticket. Man up and accept your fine for your moves IMO. I also wonder what, if any, kind of priors the guy/gal might have had to cause them to run.. Guess we'll never know.
-Mick-

ATL
Mon Mar 12th, 2012, 12:12 AM

Tell me about it. :mad:

I was pulled over and surrounded by 4 Crown Vics and 2 Chargers coming home from Boulder 6-8 months ago. I happily pulled over and in to a vacant parking lot while the police blocked EVERY exit, all talking into their shoulder radios.

I handed over my lic, reg, ins and asked if I'd done something wrong, and the officer said I matched the description (READ: silver bike, blue helmet) of a rider who evaded the police the night before. Sure as sh;t wasn't me. I don't have a death wish, desire to lose my license forever, or (IMO) the kind of bike that would even warrant a crazy-man's decision to evade.

They jotted down my info and sent me on my way, unapologetically. Really sucks to get harassed for another's jackassery.
-Chris

Aaron
Mon Mar 12th, 2012, 02:06 AM
Interesting, still beyond stupid, no offense. At least with a cycle there's less chance of the guy hurting innocent bystanders, one saving grace.
But it increases the odds of the Officers hurting innocent bystanders because they have to drive faster to keep up or try to catch him. I don't really believe in pursuing people, but pursuing a bike is just as bad in my opinion.

Cornfed
Mon Mar 12th, 2012, 06:33 AM
They jotted down my info and sent me on my way, unapologetically.

Apologize for what? When you have a god complex, a badge and tiny penis you can do no wrong. :guns: You should have apologized to them. You were in thier town, on thier streets, breathing thier air, and on a motorcycle for Christ's sake. Your damn lucky you didnt get some handcuffs and charged court costs for the hell of it!

Aaron, you may be one of the 10% that are still driven by common sense and good judgement but the other 90% seem to have an us (the entire non LEO public) vs them mentality, and they can all suck it. :doublefinger:

ShortyC_303
Mon Mar 12th, 2012, 07:26 AM
this just made my monday!!! funny shit!!! I have never ran from the po po's no need to...glad no one was hurt...

aerofaze
Mon Mar 12th, 2012, 07:31 AM

Really sucks to get harassed for another's jackassery.

Yup. :mad:

Liv92
Mon Mar 12th, 2012, 07:39 AM

That just made my monday morning, I absolutely loved the description of "Froggered" :] Dude must be an idiot and have a serious death wish to just run through a red light on a bike though.

mastap07
Mon Mar 12th, 2012, 08:50 AM
thats like some shiz you see on cops!

MilkMan
Tue Mar 13th, 2012, 01:08 AM
Probably was a crack head who thought they were still playing Grand Theft Auto lol!!
-Mick-