PDA

View Full Version : [N Met] Ladies St Paddy's Day Tshirt Cutting Party Friday 03/16/12 7PM Arvada

bornwildnfree
Sun Mar 11th, 2012, 08:55 PM
For all you ladies riding in the St Patrick's Day Parade, come on over for a little wine, a little cheese, a little something sweet and a little tshirt makeover. Last year we did a quick tshirt makeover in the parking lot and this year I'd like to have more time for creativity. The tshirt design that Spiderman puts together is always well done, but the tshirts themselves look better when customized. Please feel free to bring your daughters whether riding in the parade or not. If they are not riding in the parade, please let me know what size they wear so I can get some white tshirts they can decorate. Don't worry if you can't make it. Your tshirts will still be there for you in the morning.

Where:
10440 W 83rd Ave
Arvada, CO 80021

When: 7PM

What to bring: Please bring a pair of scissors and any thing you'd think would add to your own tshirt style. I will have various craft supplies here as well. I can't wait to see ya'll there.

DolphinRider
Sun Mar 11th, 2012, 09:43 PM
:up::up:We will be there for sure;) thanks Christi we will see you then ;) :up::up:

isaiahchavez
Fri Mar 16th, 2012, 05:21 PM
just a reminder my wife and jdmlvr wife will be there