PDA

View Full Version : What's your top speed?

tecknojoe
Tue Mar 13th, 2012, 09:16 PM
Mine's 70.8 :lol:

http://contour.com/stories/708mph-run

sloridr
Tue Mar 13th, 2012, 09:19 PM
About 18.9 with a tail wind going down hill.....

WolFeYeZ
Tue Mar 13th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Skis right?

That looks damn fun. I have completely missed this season with Study abroad and accounting.

And that is a really cool feature on that camera...

tecknojoe
Tue Mar 13th, 2012, 09:23 PM
Snowboard

for some reason i've been obsessed with going fast this year

sloridr
Tue Mar 13th, 2012, 09:26 PM
Thats pretty bad ass!!! Me no go that fast it hurts to bad when I fall. And I do fall a lot!!!......

WolFeYeZ
Snowboard

for some reason i've been obsessed with going fast this year

That is damn fast too. Which run was this?

tecknojoe
I might need to start wearing leathers. If I go down at those speeds I'm probly fucked

That is damn fast too. Which run was this?

Far left just after the terrain park. I believes it's where they set up the so called "race course". Whatever that means

WolFeYeZ
Tue Mar 13th, 2012, 09:32 PM
Far left just after the terrain park. I believes it's where they set up the so called "race course". Whatever that means

I think that is Go Devil. I love that run but only when its groomed X.x

sag
Tue Mar 13th, 2012, 10:03 PM
dang i wish i had a way to know, ive been first on superbee and rocketed down in like 4 minutes top to bottom at copper. im sure i was near those speeds a few times. what do you ride? i have a 164 never summer legacy, makes my 151 forum seem like a skateboard at high speeds

tecknojoe
Tue Mar 13th, 2012, 10:06 PM
154 proto ct

I want to look into racing for next season. I'll need something other than a park board for sure. Although stability isn't too terrible at speed on the proto, still, I can feel a lotta shit under my feet that I bet a real race board would eliminate

~Barn~
Tue Mar 13th, 2012, 10:33 PM
When was the fast portion of that run? :lol:

Just hackin' on ya, Joe... Looks like a fun. I myself like Super-G the fall line... On my sticks of course. ;)

MilkMan
Tue Mar 13th, 2012, 11:51 PM
Thats awesome! What resort is this @? Looks like your were flyin for a few there! I ride a 161, its long and heavy for me, but great at high speeds which is my favorite part of boarding as of late as well! Cant keep screwing around in the parks because falling hurts more and more each year lol!
-Mick-

Richie-Rich
Wed Mar 14th, 2012, 07:34 AM
Go devil at Keystone under the terrain park. Its been in the 50's snows real fast!